Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

Please continue the discussion here and do NOT bring rumors about NK here. The next person who bashes NK or states as fact that CW and NK's coworkers knew about the affair is getting thread banned.

As for the pod people, you may continue to discuss their crazy statements and false theories, but do not link to their site and just refer to them as MRS. Also, if the pod people discussion takes over this thread, we will stop allowing discussion of them.

MOD NOTE

Please continue the discussion here and do NOT bring rumors about NK here. The next person who bashes NK or states as fact that CW and NK's coworkers knew about the affair is getting thread banned.

As for the pod people, you may continue to discuss their crazy statements and false theories, but do not link to their site and just refer to them as MRS. Also, if the pod people discussion takes over this thread, we will stop allowing discussion of them.

OKAY EVERYONE,

Some of you are ignoring the very specific warning from liltexans.

I will make this very clear:

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE THAT SUGGESTS NK OR HER CO-WORKERS OR HER MAILMAN/MAILWOMAN OR HER DECEASED GRANDMOTHER CAME TO HER IN A DREAM AND TOLD HER THAT SOMEHOW NK SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT CHRIS WATTS WASN'T BEING HONEST.

NK KNEW HE HAD KIDS, SHE WAS TOLD HE WAS GETTING A DIVORCE. THERE YOU GO. OF COURSE, WATTS LIED TO HER BUT THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD READ HIS MIND.

NK HAD NO REASON TO THINK HE WAS LYING.

NK WENT TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY AND TOLD THE TRUTH.

NO MORE RUMORS, NO MORE JUDGMENTS, NO MORE SNARKY REMARKS, NO MORE TRYING TO GET AROUND THIS WARNING BY POSTING SOMETHING WHERE YOU CAN SAY "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"

Please think about this. Chris Watts killed his pregnant wife, his two daughters, buried his wife and disposed of his girl's bodies in such a horrific way that a Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make it up, but yet, WHY DO SOME PEOPLE THINK SHANANN OR NK DID ANYTHING WRONG? WHY ARE THESE TWO WOMEN GETTING JUDGED?

BLAMING, TRASHING OR POSTING RUMORS ABOUT SHANANN OR NK NEEDS TO STOP NOW...PLEASE

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if @Tricia could get the district attorney on her show, and we can make a list of questions that are burning that we have never had answered!
Great minds think alike? I have been compiling questions while reading today. Here is what I have so far. (I didn't include posters names in case that is considered personalizing.)
  1. What was the significance of the non-porous bag and the footprint?
  2. What was CW doing on the Saturday night before the murders? Did he use a babysitter?
  3. Was the garage keypad really broken or inoperable? Out of batteries?
  4. What did CW do with Shanann's engagement and wedding rings?
  5. What did the dogs alert on?
  6. Will they ever release the police interview with Chris?
  7. Did Chris Watts know the neighbors had cameras?
  8. What is the history about that doll photo on her FB?
  9. Was NK the only AP or was there evidence he was out trolling for women (or men) on websites?
  10. Was the alleged male AP "TB" for real or was he just inserting himself into the investigation?
  11. NK "deleted" texts & FB posts before contacting LE. Do we know if LE recovered them?
  12. How did Shanann's phone get in the sofa?
  13. What was the content of the texts CW sent in the days leading up to the murders? Will they be made public?
  14. Bella was received at autopsy wrapped in a bedsheet "from retrieval process." Was this one of their bed sheets and was she was found with it?
MOO

Great minds think alike? I have been compiling questions while reading today. Here is what I have so far. (I didn't include posters names in case that is considered personalizing.)
  2. What was CW doing on the Saturday night before the murders? Did he use a babysitter?
  9. Was NK the only AP or was there evidence he was out trolling for women (or men) on websites?
  10. Was the alleged male AP "TB" for real or was he just inserting himself into the investigation?
  11. NK "deleted" texts & FB posts before contacting LE. Do we know if LE recovered them?
  13. What was the content of the texts CW sent in the days leading up to the murders? Will they be made public?
  14. Bella was received at autopsy wrapped in a bedsheet "from retrieval process." Was this one of their bed sheets and was she was found with it?
MOO

I like your list. 9 & 10 were asked & answered at the press conference. Basically “no” to whether there was any evidence of other extra-marital relationships.

MOO
In a post presser news interview the DA said that the garage keypad was broken.
I would like the answer to all the others too. Specially what happened to the rings.

I hope I'm doing this right. The thread closed as I was typing my reply.

My theory was not that he 'put a plastic bag over their faces and then stepped on them'.

I don't know whether you clicked back through my posts and/or misunderstood them but - regardless of how much I loathe him and think his actions were evil - that was not ever something I suggested, nor do I think it likely for many, many reasons.

Sorry for any confusion. It was nothing that was posted per se just a stream of consciousness thing with me where I read "no fibers found on their faces" and jogged my memory of the plastic(?) bag found at the site and that horrendous thought entered my head.

I like your list. 9 & 10 were asked & answered at the press conference. Basically “no” to whether there was any evidence of other extra-marital relationships.

Actually, he said no evidence that came up in their investigation. I think he meant that the NK affair was the only one they can confirm. They did not say there was no evidence of other previous affairs, but just that it wasn’t part of their scope. (IIRC)

MOO
Once again, bravo! Great questions I would love to have answered.

I hope I'm doing this right. The thread closed as I was typing my reply.

Sorry for any confusion. It was nothing that was posted per se just a stream of consciousness thing with me where I read "no fibers found on their faces" and jogged my memory of the plastic(?) bag found at the site and that horrendous thought entered my head.
I think that he blocked their airways with his hands and that is where Bella got her frenulum and gum injuries. It is horrendous and also would have taken some time.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about the sentencing hearing, the press conference, and the autopsy. I truly believe justice was done and I applaud LE and the DA for a great job. I also applaud NUA, NK, and the Thayers for their instincts and their courage, amazing people. I especially applaud and greatly admire the Rzuckes for their dignity, strength and quiet courage! I've lost an adult daughter and I can barely imagine what they're going through, because my daughter died of natural causes. Yrt still they stand together and persevere. I hope and pray that they can heal and live the lives Shanann would want them to live. I don't think I'll ever forget Shanaan and her children after learning so much about them and being touched by their beauty, goodness, and the bright energy of their lives. R.I.P in God's light.

I've followed a few cases and read some books, but i've encountered nothing like Chris (you like my T-shirt?) Watts! Cold, selfish, evil! I hope he has a long life and that his best and closest friends are misery, fear, and regret. Deep in the belly of the beast!

Finally, I've been touched by the camaraderie here at WS, the hard work, intellect, humor, and sharing. Kudos and thanks to all, especially for letting me be a part of it. What a very special and great group!:D A tip of the hat and many thanks to @liltexans and @Tricia.

Last edited:
So I'm not the only one who didn't sleep well last night after yesterday. This mess is on my mind when I wake up in the morning and throughout the day.

Despite everything we've discussed in here, the literature and resources, facts about family annihilators, other similar cases in history....
I just cannot figure out how a person goes through normal activities of daily living with CHILDREN, without loving them. I didn't watch many of SW's videos but the few I did see, like CW singing Hot Diggity Dog to CeCe (?)... oh my word.

How can one behave human but is actually an empty shell inside?

I don't expect answers to this. I know there aren't any.

I think we have to acknowledge that much as people are different in their biological needs (more sugar - less sugar), they differ in how they think. There are men who are good to a woman and their offsprings as long as they are sexually committed to her, and as soon as this commitment ends, neither kids nor simple morality can keep them from wiping the slate clean. It is probably a minority, but they exist. And we can't explain it. This is why, essentially, I don't care what happens to CW from now on. I still view him as a random mutation in a genetic code, more than a mistake of nurture, and I might be wrong, of course, but he does not exist to me. I did not expect the autopsies to be so damning.

Last edited:
Here’s a question, we know CW googled vacation spots, jewelry, etc regarding his new love, but did any of his google searches involve his plans to murder / kill or hide bodies / destroy evidence?
I'm curious as well, but I think if they did DA would have mentioned it to the judge when he told him the other stuff about calling a realtor, etc.
Moo

In a post presser news interview the DA said that the garage keypad was broken.
I would like the answer to all the others too. Specially what happened to the rings.
Well doggone it, I bet @Inthedetails a cup of coffee that it was working just fine. Will pay up tomorrow and delete this question from the list.
Actually, he said no evidence that came up in their investigation. I think he meant that the NK affair was the only one they can confirm. They did not say there was no evidence of other previous affairs, but just that it wasn’t part of their scope. (IIRC)
Didn't TB claim on AB that he was interviewed by LE and they collected evidence? If so, TB's account sounds bogus. I'll remove it from the list.

Thanks for responding. :)
MOO

MOO
This is an awesome list! I would like to know the exact day/time CW called the school to "un-enroll" the girls and called a realtor about selling the house. (Did he make these calls Monday morning before NUA showed up at the house around noon?)

I had an emotional reaction to this case because of the victims and personal reasons. In following the case, I sometimes felt we must be a dying planet, one that goes so far as to blame a victim who was so full of love.

But we aren't a dying planet, there was a lot of love that came from total strangers for the victims, the victims' family and friends. And then we have LE, the D.A.'s office, and especially D.A. Rourke. They truly, truly cared. It's not just a paycheck, heart and soul went into getting justice.

I hope Shanann's family and friends have love shined on them, from all over the planet, and from their loved ones above, for the rest of their lives.

And shine on us all - love is the answer.

This is an awesome list! I would like to know the exact day/time CW called the school to "un-enroll" the girls and called a realtor about selling the house. (Did he make these calls Monday morning before NUA showed up at the house around noon?)
I realize that what I'm about to ask is a meaningless question in the grand scheme of things, but didn't he get tired? He clearly didn't sleep on the Sunday night, then Monday morning he worked and was busy planning his new life, texting NK, phoning people, 'burning though stop lights' (or however he put it) and talking to the police. Then he was up all Monday evening talking and texting with NK.
I'd normally think he was functioning on adrenaline but he doesn't even seem like killing and disposing of his beautiful family was a big deal, so I don't know if he would even have had that adrenaline...

I realize that what I'm about to ask is a meaningless question in the grand scheme of things, but didn't he get tired? He clearly didn't sleep on the Sunday night, then Monday morning he worked and was busy planning his new life, texting NK, phoning people, 'burning though stop lights' (or however he put it) and talking to the police. Then he was up all Monday evening talking and texting with NK.
I'd normally think he was functioning on adrenaline but he doesn't even seem like killing and disposing of his beautiful family was a big deal, so I don't know if he would even have had that adrenaline...
Must be all that Thrive! What an endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member