GUILTY MO - Angie Housman, 9, kidnapped, held then murdered, St Louis, 18 Nov 1993

The most recent stuff going on .....is on the Justice for Angie Housman FB. A recent status includes a possible "new lead" after a woman basically says her ex-boyfriend and another man were involved...... You can read it for yourself if you visit the page. This is from March, so I would assume they are still investigating this new claim ......

Someone ALWAYS knows ....

I can assure you that their story is false. The police have debunked it twice now. Once three years ago and now. I am sorry as I too wanted this to be right. It just appears to b another dead end.

i grew up near busch wildlife and spent a lot of time in that area with my friends. i always thought it would be the perfect place to hide a crime because of how secluded it is. needless to say i was shocked when my parents informed me of what happened to angie. the crime happened before i was even born and i had no clue. i have never been to “lovers lane” aka miller school road because i don’t think you can access that location from the main entrance of busch wildlife. it’s a separate road off hwy 94. i’ve been considering going to that location and poking around because this case peaked my interest and it’s so close to me. i was hoping to find the exact location the crime was committed, i read somewhere online it was “91 feet from the end of miller school road” and that it happened near a ravine. any insight on if this information is credible?

i don’t know what i will get out of visiting the scene of the crime but i just feel it’s necessary.

i grew up near busch wildlife and spent a lot of time in that area with my friends. i always thought it would be the perfect place to hide a crime because of how secluded it is. needless to say i was shocked when my parents informed me of what happened to angie. the crime happened before i was even born and i had no clue. i have never been to “lovers lane” aka miller school road because i don’t think you can access that location from the main entrance of busch wildlife. it’s a separate road off hwy 94. i’ve been considering going to that location and poking around because this case peaked my interest and it’s so close to me. i was hoping to find the exact location the crime was committed, i read somewhere online it was “91 feet from the end of miller school road” and that it happened near a ravine. any insight on if this information is credible?

i don’t know what i will get out of visiting the scene of the crime but i just feel it’s necessary.

:welcome:, ghostgirls!

Regarding Angie telling a teacher that she was going to the "country" with her "uncle" the following day- was this info verified to be true or is it another rumor?

Also, did Angie have any close friends or a best friend? If so, were they interviewed regarding what Angie had talking about in the days before the kidnapping?

Were the children who sat by Angie in class or at lunch interviewed? If Angie would walk up to her teacher and talk about her planned outing the next day, she would most definitely discuss it with classmates or at lunch.

Were the wwii bunkers located throughout Busch Wildlife checked out? They could be where she was held for the 9 days. They are secluded and likely soundproof.

I recently read about a case from Oct 1993 in Malvern Arkansas. Teenager Julie Heath was kidnapped and murdered. A deer hunter found her body in a wooded area. When questioned by authorities he said that he lived 5 miles from the dump site and that he been in the woods "scouting for trophy buck" when he found Julie. When they looked into him, he had an active warrant for rape. During interviews he discussed frequently traveling down 270.

He was not found to be the person who murdered Julie Heath.

He, Robert Gatlin, is a registered arkansas sex offender currently:

https://www.ark.org/offender-search/index.php?do:getById=1&id=2612557

I find the timeline of interest, his proximity to the missouri area and that he was an avid hunter who is a sex offender. Maybe finding Julie Heath made him want to commit a similar crime just one month later?

Angie Housman is the one case I would give up my life to get it solved. By all accounts she was just a sweet angel and to end that way is unspeakable.
From St.Louis. Couldn't agree more.I also follow the Delphi case. People are so ansy over there after 26 months. We're going on 26 years. A very sad case on so many levels.

Police are following a promising person of interest.Hopefully soon! Will let all that are interested know when something breaks.
No name YET.Per interview with stepdad,investigators say the dna of both himself and someone he knew were on Angie. He(stepdad) was accounted for all the time Angie was missing so don't know what to make of that.SD said he didn't recognize picture he was shown. A man late 50's-early 60's with an alleged criminal history. So why 25 1/2 years? My opinion is that without the efforts of three very dedicated amateur sleuth moms we might never know. Thank you to them.

No name YET.Per interview with stepdad,investigators say the dna of both himself and someone he knew were on Angie. He(stepdad) was accounted for all the time Angie was missing so don't know what to make of that.SD said he didn't recognize picture he was shown. A man late 50's-early 60's with an alleged criminal history. So why 25 1/2 years? My opinion is that without the efforts of three very dedicated amateur sleuth moms we might never know. Thank you to them.

Sounds like they're close to an arrest!

New person of interest in 1993 murder of Angie Housman
Sources close to the investigation said re-examined evidence has led them to a new person of interest in the murder of 9-year-old Angie Housman.

Author: Investigative Reporter: PJ Randhawa
Published: 11:31 PM CDT June 3, 2019
Updated: 11:09 AM CDT June 4, 2019

Link: New person of interest in 1993 murder of Angie Housman

Snipped:

"They said they found DNA on her. A spot on her and on her whole body. They said they matched it out to somebody I was supposed to know." Bone explained.

Sources close to the investigation told the I-Team re-examined evidence has led them to a new person of interest. It's someone who wasn't on anyone's radar.

New person of interest in 1993 murder of Angie Housman
Sources close to the investigation said re-examined evidence has led them to a new person of interest in the murder of 9-year-old Angie Housman.

Author: Investigative Reporter: PJ Randhawa
Published: 11:31 PM CDT June 3, 2019
Updated: 11:09 AM CDT June 4, 2019

Link: New person of interest in 1993 murder of Angie Housman

Snipped:

Interesting interview with the step-father, RB. He says they showed him a photo of the person of interest and that he didn't recognize him. LE says the POI is linked to RB. Was it a former co-worker, friend or relative? It sounds like LE is trying to get some final evidence against the POI in order to make the arrest. Perhaps they're trying to get a current sample of his DNA in order to make the final match to DNA found on Angie's body.

RB says LE has told him he's the killer, not sure if that's accurate or if they're trying to scare him into providing more information about the killer or details of what happened that day.

I wonder what LE thinks of RB giving this tv interview and making info about the case public? Waiting on pins and needles to see what happens next. Praying LE gets the guy soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back