Found Deceased FL - Brandon Gilley, 23, Indian River County 07 Apr 2018

His family has a Justice for Brandon Facebook page now. Someone posted mugshots of the last 2 people he was with. I hope his "friends" didn't do anything bad to him :(

I am a naturally nosy person and when I see something that just doesn't fit I question it and look at all the details of how things fit.. Perhaps it comes with the type of Research work I've done in past majority of my life. I find it interesting that in both Florida, Kentucky and Other Eastern States. There seems to be an increase of "Cluster Murders" especially within the same small rural towns. It seems there are patterns that are similar in both Florida with BG's case and as well with the Crystal Rogers case as well. It is also interesting about the case against BG in which he was put on probation and was almost finished prior to his disappearance. There are multiple MISSING Persons in this or nearby areas of Florida and more than a few of those Missing are somehow connected it seems from simple connect the dots and information. This whole case stinks and as of a few weeks ago I still don't see Brandon's case in any Missing Organizations network. There are multiple Missing from the areas of Sebastian and nearby cities and it is rarely put in their Newspapers or information seems to be almost buried online about this or any other Missing Case in these areas of Florida. Something seriously stinks in this whole case and many of the others that have someone who has disappeared in these areas. Same goes for North Carolina in or near the Lumberton areas where there is starting to be a spike in a high number of people who have gone missing and simply disappeared. Most are not children but young adults and adults under very strange circumstances. Brandon, Crystal and the Lumberton Cases all need to be aired on one of the TV programs for the Missing. These people deserve to be found and their families deserve the peace of mind, heart and soul of what happened to their children or loved ones and why they have never came home. I do know that within the Trafficking and Illegal Drug business that it is common to pick very rural towns with areas of homes that have neighbors far apart to keep these comings and goings away from watchful eyes and with smaller police forces a lot more can be done without looking over their shoulders as much. All these Missing deserve to be found and deserve their Justice. Brandon, Crystal, the Lumberton Missing and now the Oklahoma multiple missing cases deserve an outside investigation by those that understand these are someone's parents, children, siblings, cousin, loved ones, etc. Praying for Justice for all of them.

Body found at Fellsmere home; deputies connect residents to missing Sebastian man

Human remains were discovered Wednesday during the execution of a search warrant on a Fellsmere home, Sheriff's officials said in a news release.

Detectives have connected the residents with missing Sebastian man Brandon Gilley, who was reported missing April 11, 2018.

The Indian River County Sheriff's Office SWAT team served a warrant Wednesday for sale of drugs at a home in the 12000 block of 100th Lane.

Officials said Heriberto Gamez, 31, and Selena Rodriguez, 23, both of Fellsmere, were arrested in connection with the search warrant.

upload_2019-4-4_22-10-52.png

[...]

Additional charges are expected though it was unclear Thursday who would be charged with what, Flowers said.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Skeletal remains found buried in backyard of Fellsmere home
Cops: Residents supplied drug to missing man

poster_71fe2b73acc44ed584181bc8aed79b5e.jpg

FELLSMERE, Fla. — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said human remains were found buried in the backyard of a home Wednesday during the execution of a search warrant in Fellsmere.

A SWAT team executed a search warrant at a home in the 12900 block of 100th Lane in Fellsmere.

Detectives said they were aware that the residents of the home had previously supplied drugs to Brandon Gilley, an Indian River County man missing since last year.

During the search warrant, detectives said they recovered the following items:

• Two rifles, one stolen shotgun
  • One stolen handgun
  • 16.5 grams of crack cocaine
  • 4.5 grams of powder cocaine
  • 11.7 grams of marijuana
  • Drug paraphernalia
Heriberto Gamez, 31, and Selena Rodriguez, 23 were both arrested in the case.

The sheriff's office said Gamez had two outstanding warrants for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance. He was also charged with an outstanding felony warrant for violation of probation from Brevard County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back