GUILTY IN - Breana Rouhselang, 17, pregnant, murdered by teen dad, Mishawaka, 9 Dec 2018 *Arrest*

It's so alarming to see so many violent acts being done by teens nowadays.

So many of them seem to think that horrific violent acts solves everything.

It's quite frightening to me to see so many violent crimes being committed including murder involving teen defendants. Some of the defendants are even younger and aren't even in their teens yet.

And what is even more chilling is the majority have no remorse for what they have done.

Prayers for the family who have suffered such tremendous loss. God be with them all.

Their lives are forever changed due to this murderous act who took Breana's beautiful life away and the precious life of her unborn baby.

Imo

Tuesday, Dec. 11th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ ET) – IN – Breana Rouhselang (17) & unborn baby (6 mos pregnant) (Dec. 9, 2018, Mishawaka) - *Aaron Trejo (16) arrested & charged (12/9/18) with murder. Will be tried as an adult.
Confessed to killing. Got angry because she didn’t tell him she was pregnant with his child & too late for an abortion.

Tuesday, Dec. 11th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ ET) – IN – Breana Rouhselang (17) & unborn baby (6 mos pregnant) (Dec. 9, 2018, Mishawaka) - *Aaron Trejo (16) arrested & charged (12/9/18) with murder. Will be tried as an adult.
Confessed to killing. Got angry because she didn’t tell him she was pregnant with his child & too late for an abortion.

Good, I hope he never gets out.

Actually - I looked up his charges - so this is different from what I posted earlier. Just to keep it straight! :)

Tuesday, Dec. 11th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ ET) – IN – Breana Rouhselang (17) & unborn baby (6 mos pregnant) (Dec. 9, 2018, Mishawaka) - *Aaron Romeo Trejo (16) arrested (12/9/18) & charged (12/10/18 as an adult) with murder & Feticide def. knowingly or intentionally terminates human pregnancy with intent.

Football star killed pregnant cheerleader out of anger: Police

So so sad.
2 lives lost, 1 life ruined forever, because of an impulsive act of anger.
Countless family and friends facing immeasurable loss

May they ALL receive the help and support they need to get through this.

May the victims rest in eternal peace.
This doesn't look like an impulsive act of anger at all. Sounds pre-planned and premeditated.
"During police questioning, Trejo said he killed Rouhselang, an act he had been pondering for about a week, according to court documents."
‘I took her life’: Teen football player arrested in death of pregnant team manager

It's strange to me that this young man thought murder was a viable solution. I wonder the same thing about Chris Watts and many others. Have we gone so far beyond the pale that committing murder no longer holds any horror, any fear for the state of our own soul? What has happened to this country that murder is often the first option to solving a problem? I believe it began when prayer was taken out of our schools and now God is following suit. What is left to fear, to keep people, especially the young, from committing these atrocities? Do we have any consciences left, or do people feel there is no need for one these days? If such is the case, all we can expect is things to get worse and worse, our murderers younger and murders more heinous. IMO

If a woman has a child when the father of that child expressed that he has no interest in being a father to that child, can't the father just sign over his parental rights and that will excuse him of paying child support and other parental responsabilities like, actually being in a child's life?

If a woman has a child when the father of that child expressed that he has no interest in being a father to that child, can't the father just sign over his parental rights and that will excuse him of paying child support and other parental responsabilities like, actually being in a child's life?

I was under the impression that in many states a father is not allowed to just sign over legal rights and is required to pay child support. I know that some women don't pursue that. But I was under the impression you could not just walk away if someone wanted you to help financially support your child.

Can a Father Sign Off Rights in Indiana?

"In Indiana, both parents may agree to put a child up for adoption. This situation, called voluntary termination of parental rights, is the only way in which a father can voluntarily give up his rights and responsibilities towards his child (Indiana Code Article 35). Voluntary termination can also occur if both parents agree; a father may only sign off his rights if the mother concurs."

For the record I don't believe Aaron's telling the truth when he says that neither he or Breana wanted the baby. It's not remotely believable that he killed her if they both didn't want the baby. He killed her because he believed he was going to be on the hook financially for this baby for 19 years. There might not be an abortion clinic in town but if someone wants one it's not that hard to find a way to get to one. I'm assuming we aren't talking about a 5-6 hr drive or something crazy.

I'm kind of surprised he was so brutally honest in his confession and his motives BUT thought he could get away with saying she didn't want the baby. What did he even kill her for if she didn't want the baby?! If shed didn't want the baby and chose not to abort then the only option was adoption and it sounds like he would have only been too happy to sign away his rights.

Yeah, I don't believe Breana didn't want the baby or, at least, to give birth to the baby. Why wait six months if you don't want to give birth? Apparently, Breana's father did not know she was pregnant. Aaron's parents did not know she was pregnant or anything about her, at all. How come two teenagers have some sort of relationship, the teen girl gets pregnant and nobody seems to know about the whole thing? How come nobody around these kids knew that they spent time together (I mean, they had to)? He did confess, but this whole situation is very odd. Did the other kids at school knew they were together or was this a big secret, for some reason?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back