CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at the video of her entering the store. Right before it cuts off, KB looks over her shoulder at the entrance.
I got a shock that ran tjrothr my body.
As if she knew someone was following her.
Anyone else notice this?
I'll find a link for video.
Moo
I don't know ginger-snap...when mine were babes, I'd look over my shoulder all the time

Could it be that the custody court hearing case was sealed pending the investigation, hence why it was not reported? Maybe the legal eagles can shed some light on this, TIA.

Jmo, yes it is rare to see first degree murder charges within weeks, when the victim has not been found...
It's quite unusual. But Hans Reiser was arrested for his estranged wife Nina's murder within about 5 weeks. She was reported missing September 5, 2006, and he was arrested October 10 of the same year. ETA: like most of these perps, Hans make some bonehead moves but thought he was smarter than LE.

I'm curious "why were KB's parents 'skeptical' of him"?
Why do they call him an odd duck?
He must have behaved in peculiar ways to give the parent those
vibes. You'd think he'd be on his best behavior while visiting
with her parents, but apparently not.
I hope we hear more from her family about this description.
Perhaps the article title misleading. I read they were skeptical of PF with KB disappearance as they did not believe KB would leave on her own. I don't believe we know whether PF ever visited her family (many ranchers unable to leave home). Cousins interviewed report they had not met PF. MOO

I can't see someone who killed KB not being charged. I don't think this is possible. That would be an extreme danger to the community to let such a person remain free.

Im confused by your retort. If PF approached someone, solicited them to kill KB and they refused, why would they be a danger. I'm not talking about a professional hitman. I was thinking along the lines of someone he may have had a personal friendship/relationship with.

Im confused by your retort. If PF approached someone, solicited them to kill KB and they refused, why would they be a danger. I'm not talking about a professional hitman. I was thinking along the lines of someone he may have had a personal friendship/relationship with.

It's not a retort. It's a reply. But I misunderstood. I thought you meant that the person who was solicited killed KB.

Has anyone found evidence of whether he or Mama F have a BLM lease? I still maintain he could have disposed of her body somewhere in the vastness of those mountains never to be found unless someone leads LE to her body.
Others familiar with BLM resources have reported that based on SF property size, most likely not a candidate for leases. MOO

Last night before the thread closed there was talk about Kelsey's phone being found near Twin Falls, ID. I worked today and couldn't follow the discussion - is it true her phone was found?
Last night I was very skeptical of that report and today there hasn't been one news outlet who has stated the phone has been found. So, I think Fox just got it wrong - LE doesn't have the phone yet.
MOO

I don’t know why but I get the feeling PF’s mom drove KB phone up near her family where it pinged and sent those text. Since he was a mamas boy I would almost bet that his mom and KB didn’t get along at all and mom ran the roost. I dated a guy once tied to his mamas apron strings. She was so afraid I was taking her adult son away. It was sickening. He always chose moms side. I finally left that guy.

What do you think?

Do you think some of the trash confiscated at the dump pointed LE back to her house, the apparent crime scene?

Or do you think a friend of PF is talking...?

Other explanations for what got the case moving?

Just curious.

Thinking about brothers on the force and mom being an RN, he could have had her convinced that if she ever dared to leave him, that they would smear her name, falsely accuse her of abuse etc...
If she was in an abusive situation, she may have thought no one would believe her.
Why Cinnamon rolls?
The neighbor said he never stayed overnight. That sounds like something one would make for breakfast after a "spend the night party"
I wonder, was any eaten?
Did it have only his DNA on it?
(Like the pizza from the case where the family was killed. - I forget the last name)
THAT could be why they believe she was killed on Thanksgiving- none of her DNA on the buns???
Moo

I agree it's a generalization to say "only happy people bake." I've baked through happy times, sad times, depressed time, excited times. But, mostly I baked during just regular ol' times because we need to eat and I know how to bake.

The cinnamon rolls might have been special for Thanksgiving, but not sure we can read any more into their appearance than that.

I do think they might hold other clues....were they partially eaten, for example? DNA on them?

jmo
What I got from the rolls being left out was that she didn't voluntarily leave her home intending to stay away for long. She would have covered them/put them away after they cooled. I'm sure LE has better evidence now, but in the beginning, this actually was an important clue. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419