CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it was a drive by shooting or not who truly know's what happened that night maybe we should look the other way ambush or maybe he was sitting in a car in the neighborhood then approached then being shot and then trying to flee which might explain why he perhaps might of crashed into the trailer. I don't know the facts of the night but I explore the all the angles.
They probably wanted to abduct him but decided to shoote him once he was able to flee. Just a possible.

If these victims had ties to weapons manufacturing and illegals weapons dealings, then I would anticipate a current investigation and collaboration with higher Law Enforcement agencies such as ATF:

“ATF uses these statutes to target, investigate and recommend prosecution of these offenders to reduce the level of violent crime and to enhance public safety. ATF also strives to increase State and local awareness of available Federal prosecution under these statutes. To curb the illegal use of firearms and enforce the Federal firearms laws, ATF issues firearms licenses and conducts firearms licensee qualification and compliance inspections. In addition to aiding the enforcement of Federal requirements for gun purchases, compliance inspections of existing licensees focus on assisting law enforcement to identify and apprehend criminals who illegally purchase firearms.

The inspections also help improve the likelihood that crime gun traces will be successful, since inspectors educate licensees in proper record keeping and business practices.“

Firearms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

I would also anticipate the FBI and State Bureau of Investigation is very aware of all of this, moo.

California
Bureau of Investigation

“The Division of Law Enforcement’s Bureau of Investigation (BI) is comprised of Special Agents that perform a myriad of duties. Agents are experts in conducting complex criminal investigations ranging from identity theft to trans-national criminal enterprises. Agents are assigned to regional offices and task force offices throughout the state.”

James was found in the street when he passed not in his car.

So a discrepancy in the reporting ?

“It is there officers found a man behind the wheel of a car suffering from a gunshot wound. BPD says he died from his injuries.“

Shooting victim identified as James Kulstad II

—-

@bakersfield3
I was just WS reading Baylee’s thread and realized that you are Baylee’s mother? Oh my gosh I am sooooo sorry!! :( Had I known this is certainly would not have posted the graphic content re: dismemberment. Please accept my apologies. I am flagging a mod to please edit my graphic post re: Jessica.

(@Harmony 2 )

#1=April, Last place I saw Baylee in person, and the first place I posted her Missing Person Flier, #2=May, orginial flier that I posted, (also exactly 30 days later Baylee's personal items dumped off at a house in Rosedale)
#3= June, fliers covered and poles greased, Baylee missed her 21st Birthday
#4= July/August picture left on my windshield, after leg at BV was found, then a week later the arm in the Kern River at Hart Park
#5=September Friday befor Labor Day, signs placed outside my home along Jenkins Rd. up &down the road
#6=October, out at Lake BV, where the leg was found. looking around the lake trying to find the rest of the body, as the leg belongs to some family and the Lake needs to be drained!

The above time line is just a snipit of what my family and myself has had to deal with while trying to find BAYLEE, Months of trying to find my daughter and what has happened to her! I will never STOP looking for Baylee Cheyanne or the people involved! #bringbayleehome #bayleedespot #bakersfield3#bringourmissinghome #whereisbaylee

Sending all my prayers your way for you and your family. I can’t imagine the heartwrench you are going through and I’m sooo very sorry. Big hugs to you and tons of prayers going your way!!

Last edited:

Bringing this forward.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP43519
Baylee Cheyanne Despot, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact
March 25, 2018
Missing From
Bakersfield, California
Case Information
Demographics

Missing Age
20 Years
Current Age
21 Years
First Name
Baylee
Middle Name
Cheyanne
Last Name
Despot
Nickname/Alias
--
Sex
Female
Height
5' 4" - 5' 7" (64 - 67 Inches)
Weight
105 - 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Circumstances

Date of Last Contact
March 25, 2018
NamUs Case Created
May 14, 2018
Last Known Location Map

County
Kern County
Circumstances of Disappearance
Baylee was last seen on March 25, 2018 in Bakersfield, California.
Physical Description

Hair Color
Brown
Head Hair Description
straight hair shoulder length
Body Hair Description
tall, very thin
Facial Hair Description
none
Left Eye Color
Green
Right Eye Color
Green
Eye Description
very beautiful eyes
Distinctive Physical Features

Item
Description
Tattoolotus flower tattoos, right shoulder continues down her right arm (sleeve) all seeing eye at elbow, red colored gem, then a tribal band at wrist. left inside wrist black rose tattoo, left side of torso stars, right torso "for those I love I will sacrifice" finger tattoo, one a peace sign, other is alien head
Other distinctive physical characteristicmole on side of nose by upper right eye mole back of neck at hairline
Clothing and Accessories

Item
Description
Clothingblack leggings
Eyewearmaybe oversized sunglasses
Footwearusually some kind of tennis shoes, white or black addias or convers
Jewelrysometime leather anklets

WOW. Baylee's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance has already gotten his new girlfriend pregnant. She's at least 4 months. Baylee has only been missing for 6 months. Clearly, MQ didn't care about Baylee, or he would be out trying to find her, instead of impregnating someone Baylee was friends with.

I would look into both MQ and his knocked up girlfriend SW. SW was friends with Baylee. Makes you think SW must be glad Baylee is missing. If she was a concerned friend, she would be trying to find Baylee, instead of sleeping with Baylee's boyfriend.

One would think...with friends like that who needs enemies?

Last edited by a moderator:
So both guys out of the 3 are confirmed dead since 1 died on the scene while the other 1 arm was found dismembered.

So where is the missing woman that had an arrest warrant out on her?

Now Im not saying she is involved. But where is she and how everyone else was found but not her?

Does LE have all of their text messages and Social media postings in hand?

Has Baylee simply ran off?

Is she being held captive somewhere?

Was she killed but hidden so perfectly unlike the other 2 ?

Is her disappearance linked to her pending arrest warrant that week?

The shot / murdered guy was scared for his life and told family he was scared prior to being killed. So did the other murdered victim and Baylee mention things to their family before vanishing?

Also its a process for a Chiropractor to lose their license that takes years to get.

But the party house Chiropractor host simply forfeited their license without a full court due process that takes a long time.

So what is the Chiropractor hiding that they simply decided to forfeit everything without a long court battle where others names would eventually have to be mentioned?

So my question is. What's really going on?

Baylee pictures out there shows a nice looking young lady. But LE says she was somewhat involved with gun manufacturing.

So what is her family take on her lifestyle?

Was her 40 year old boyfriend and his new young girfriend also involved in those shady activities?

Has Baylee simply ran off?

Is she being held captive somewhere?

Was she killed but hidden so perfectly unlike the other 2 ?

Is her disappearance linked to her pending arrest warrant that week?

The shot / murdered guy was scared for his life and told family he was scared prior to being killed. So did the other murdered victim and Baylee mention things to their family before vanishing?

Also its a process for a Chiropractor to lose their license that takes years to get.

But the party house Chiropractor host simply forfeited their license without a full court due process that takes a long time.

So what is the Chiropractor hiding that they simply decided to forfeit everything without a long court battle where others names would eventually have to be mentioned?

So my question is. What's really going on?
Where is the information about the chiropractor? I’ve never heard of this person.

Where is the information about the chiropractor? I’ve never heard of this person.

Also, a local doctor who family members say was with James Kulstad the night he died has agreed to surrender his chiropractic license because of drug and gun convictions. Dr. SB admitted to the accusations in Chiropractic Board documents.

According to records, police arrested B in May 2017 after finding heroin in his possession. In 2016 police arrested B for driving under the influence and crashing into parked cars. Officers found two unregistered guns inside the car.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kg...ward-offered-in-baylee-despot-case/1458169802

Baylee pictures out there shows a nice looking young lady. But LE says she was somewhat involved with gun manufacturing.

So what is her family take on her lifestyle?

Was her 40 year old boyfriend and his new young girfriend also involved in those shady activities?

This is Baylee’s boyfriend at the time of her disappearance:

United States of America, Plaintiff-appellee, v. Matthew Queen, Defendant-appellant, 408 F.3d 337 (7th Cir. 2005)

Scary that he bought 39 guns in such a short period of time, with 11 of them later linked to crime scenes in Detroit and Chicago. He must have a “unique” client base. MOO

@calo44 the court case you linked is from Indianapolis.. is it 100% it’s the same MQ? It’s not an uncommon name

Hmm... let me keep digging to double check, but I found links to him living in that area (as well as other states) and other weapons charges as well. I think this guy has been modifying weapons for quite a few years. MOO

This is Baylee’s boyfriend at the time of her disappearance:

United States of America, Plaintiff-appellee, v. Matthew Queen, Defendant-appellant, 408 F.3d 337 (7th Cir. 2005)

Scary that he bought 39 guns in such a short period of time, with 11 of them later linked to crime scenes in Detroit and Chicago. He must have a “unique” client base. MOO
That sound like he was straw purchasing weapons to sell them on the black market. That's supposed to be a federal felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes