Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family of Missing Baby, San Antonio Police at Odds After King Jay Davila Kidnapped from West Side Convenience Store

[...]

Authorities also said the baby's family largely was uncooperative with the investigation. Chief William McManus said the child's mother and Christopher Davila's fiancé, Jasmine Gonzales, is distraught and "wants this thing closed yesterday."

But Gonzales spoke to KSAT over the weekend and said McManus' claim that the family isn't cooperating is untrue.

"[The police] are the ones trying to push the issue, trying to get somebody to accuse somebody, to get that blame for that," Gonzales told KSAT. "Instead of trying to get someone into prison, they need to worry about finding my son. That is what they need to do."

"Jasmine Gonzales, is distraught and "wants this thing closed yesterday.""

More strange wording. "this thing"--distancing from what's actually happened.

"closed" -- not baby found yesterday, not solved yesterday, but 'closed'.

It's odd because the person that actually cares for this baby on a daily basis has said nothing, and baby is missing from two parents that aren't together (per police) and don't have custody anyway and the Mom seems more concerned with defending Dad ( thou art protesting too much) and deleting her FB when a pic of matching carseat pops up for sale , I truly feel like this is for , I don't think he is hurt I think people have him and there will be arrests IMO JMO and I hope so .

This case is just really odd for me.

"Jasmine Gonzales, is distraught and "wants this thing closed yesterday.""

More strange wording. "this thing"--distancing from what's actually happened.

"closed" -- not baby found yesterday, not solved yesterday, but 'closed'.
This wording really worries me as well. Not a normal way of speaking about your missing 8 month old baby IMO

It's odd because the person that actually cares for this baby on a daily basis has said nothing, and baby is missing from two parents that aren't together (per police) and don't have custody anyway and the Mom seems more concerned with defending Dad ( thou art protesting too much) and deleting her FB when a pic of matching carseat pops up for sale , I truly feel like this is for , I don't think he is hurt I think people have him and there will be arrests IMO JMO and I hope so .
I pray your right sloane7777 as bad as it would be to scam a , it pales in comparison to a missing baby.

BrianL, where did you get the info about the mom's address? Is it from MSM or LE?

We're not supposed to bring over info from FB posts or groups or anything like that, only information that comes through MSM or LE.

Police reports don’t count?

She looks like she was walking right up to a vehicle she knew without any hesitation or even a glance to see if anyone was watching. Her gate is almost too smooth as she approaches the car. It’s MOO but I think this person was very familiar with this vehicle.
She also seemed to know that the door was unlocked. Didn't even try the door to see if it was locked.

Has there been any mention as to why they’re no longer searching the park? Last night, the police chief said they were “taking a break for the night and would resume again tomorrow” but I don’t think they returned today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle