CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can’t be the same body, right? The other article said remains. This one said not breathing- meaning freshly dead.
No, I found that because someone upthread said there was a report it was a male. I think it’s the wrong report. All the articles from today say the coroner will not release info until tomorrow

If you take a look at a map Doss Aviation where she worked is not that far from where the human remains have been found. That’s quite a coincidence if it’s not her.
That's not correct. Remains were reportedly found near Trinidad/Aguilar (Las Animas County) which is about 40 miles from New Mexico. Pueblo Airport (Doss Aviation) is about 40 miles from Colorado Springs.

ETA: Doss Aviation or 1 William White Blvd is only 3 minutes from PUB. Trust me -- I worked there once.

Last edited:
That's not correct. Remains were reportedly found near Aguilar (Las Animas County) which is about 40 miles from New Mexico. Pueblo Airport (Doss Aviation) is about 40 miles from Colorado Springs.
That’s their headquarters that’s not where she worked. Here’s the address where she worked. 1 William White Blvd. Pueblo Colorado

I think reality is hitting him. At the last hearing, he did not seem as arrogant. He seemed sadder. Not for Kelsey but for himself. Prison will be harder for him than for most people. His whole life has been outdoors. He has led a life that has been largely unstructured, just doing what he wants when he wants. He will feel like a caged animal. It would not surprise me if he were to commit suicide if he is convicted.

He definitely has lost weight.

despite the pervasiveness of PD's, someone with a PD can appear quite charming to almost everyone (except those closest to them) and may not go over the edge until a particular button is pushed. They can snap - they do have triggers, such as narcissistic injury or lack of supply. In the case of the narcissistic mother, a male son whose personality has been absorbed and controlled by the mother may snap in response to a trigger and all the sublimated and internalized narcissistic rage (from the mother) over a lifetime may come through and be redirected or projected (CW, for instance). The female peer (or children) in the adult son's life (who is often rejected by the son's narc mother) becomes a proxy for the man's repressed rage at his mother.
Very well said.

That's not correct. Remains were reportedly found near Aguilar (Las Animas County) which is about 40 miles from New Mexico. Pueblo Airport (Doss Aviation) is about 40 miles from Colorado Springs.

See attached.... it's 1 hour from Pueblo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.45.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.45.06 PM.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 18
I have permission from Tricia to post this and she notified the other MODs so please do not report or delete – thanks!

Last week I mentioned on the forum I was going to take my drones to the WP, Divide and Florisasant area to film some of the area to get a little better idea of what we are discussing. I contacted Teller County Parks and Rec just to verify there wasn’t an issue flying out of Memorial which is less than 2 blocks from KB’s place.

Below are links to 360-degree panos of PF’s ranch, KB’s place, 2 of the Pike National forest very close to him so you can see the kind of terrain we are talking about and 1 of Cripple Creek. To view the panos it is better on a tablet or pc/laptop and not a phone due to the size of the screen of a phone but some people view on a phone. On a tablet open the link in your web browser and you should just be able to turn the tablet up, down, left or right to view all around. You can zoom in. On a PC/laptop open the link in a web browser and left click and HOLD THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON DOWN and drag any direction and let the mouse button up. You can drag in any direction, to zoom in/out use the mouse wheel. You should be able to see unbelievable detail if you have a decent screen/graphics card. Feel free to share the pano links with anyone as they are hosted by the company that assembles my panos and not my cloud.

The street level shots I took with my Gopro as I walked around the front and back of her house to make certain no one was there as you just don't fly a drone, even at 400' over a victim's house if there is evidence the family is there. The images I had to resize to upload so you definitely want to view the panos as they will show you unbelievable detail. Panos are made with between 24-30 hi-res images stitched together.

Here are the pano links…

PF Ranch Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Pano of KB's place - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano Backside - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Cripple Creek Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

I am also including some various pictures I took throughout the 2 days I was playing with my drones.

Enjoy
Thank you so much for doing this. It sure does give us a better picture/view of what it is like there, at least for those of us who do not live there or near by. Thanks again!

Human remains found near abandoned truck stop in Colorado
The remains were found about 20 miles north of Trinidad close to the town of Aguilar. They were discovered by residents walking in the area.

Members of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation Crime Scene Response team processed the area. The coroner is working to identify the remains and determine the cause of death.

At this time it is unclear if it's connected to the Kelsey Berreth case.

More details are expected to be released Tuesday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa