Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh my heart is breaking into a million pieces. That sweet little face omg :( I hope he is found. Or at least not in pain...he’s so precious...I don’t understand cases like this...or really any case that involves ill will towards innocent children... I just want to snuggle him up, make sure he’s warm, fed, and cared for..my heart aches with the unknown of where he is when it’s so cold outside...baby King. Where are you? Someone knows something. Come forward. Do the right thing.

The Daily Mail is late this time...

Missing infant's father 'staged son's abduction to cover up foul play' | Daily Mail Online
Police Chief William McManus declined Monday to elaborate on whether he believes King Jay Davila is alive, saying 'we believe there was foul play, that's all I'll say'.

The baby's father, Christopher Davila, 34, told police Friday that his car with the child inside was stolen after he left it running and unlocked when he went into a convenience store.
upload_2019-1-8_17-58-31.jpeg

And of all the concerned relatives who saw the videos, how many of them said, "hey, that looks a bit like cousin AT"?
Exactly.
ETA: I'm so angry I'm not really thinking clearly. I guess to be fair, a family member may have done just that. (Called LE to say it looked like AT).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t like to judge on appearances but when she’s claiming what a wonderful father he is, then that mug shot drops. Omg that is so disturbing he doesn’t look like the caring doting dad, he looks deranged if I’m honest and so are the people who are keeping their mouths shut! If you have information please report, even if these are your friends, look at the photos of little King and please find it in your heart to come forward. We all know deep down that the person(s) who had king in their care prior to this ‘kidnapping’ are the ones responsible. I hope and pray that this is as others have suggested, a go fund me scam. But I have a terrible feeling that they are both in cover up mode right now. MOO

Exactly.
ETA: I'm so angry I'm not really thinking clearly. I guess to be fair, a family member may have done just that. (Called LE to say it looked like AT).

Yes, I was trying to be careful how I worded it for that reason...I don't want to accuse them all if maybe one did come forward to say that, and it just took some time for AT to be located, interrogated, and charged.

But at the same time, while LE were trying to identify AT, the mom and dad were swearing blind that it wasn't anyone they knew and that LE should stop trying to find a family member to 'blame'.

Last edited:
(Qmfr:
Here’s another thing, who knows what kind of abuse this baby might have been suffering all his life.

We so often see in later autopsy reports abuse, broken bones, etc. (“Little Jayden”, Sharon Mathews for example).

Shades of Lucas and others, moo.

(Sorry autocorrect, meant “Sherin Mathews”...I hate that when I see a typo like that and can’t correct it!)

Exactly.

(Hi LDRN! I’m glad I’m not the only one (of course I’m not), but just wanted to say I was fuming this morning when I came here and I hadn’t even had my coffee and felt all angry hazy jumbly in my mind. You know it’s never a good thing when your first words of the morning have “waterboard” in it. I politely excused myself from here and have since been in a self imposed timeout.)

ETA:

I see I’m not the only one needing a break:
I must take a break from this baby case. Too hard.

So angry. Can barely read here or think clearly like @LaborDayRN said.

Last edited:
(Hi LDRN! I’m glad I’m not the only one (of course I’m not), but just wanted to say I was fuming this morning when I came here and I hadn’t even had my coffee and felt all angry hazy jumbly in my mind. You know it’s never a good thing when your first words of the morning have “waterboard” in it. I politely excused myself from here and have since been in a self imposed timeout.)

ETA:

I see I’m not the only one needing a break:

So angry. Can barely read here or think clearly like @LaborDayRN said.
These cased involving children are so difficult to read............

These cased involving children are so difficult to read............

I’m afraid whatever happened to this baby could be really bad. I mean this is obvious that it’s not looking good, but what I’m saying is, as I mentioned earlier, what kind of conditions has this baby been living under to begin with? When the truth comes out it might be really hard to hear.

I’m hoping these LE agents can get a confession. I’m optimistic bc I’m sure they’re as angry as we are and want this case resolved badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member