Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO happy

I’m freaking out!!! Thinking about Grandpa tonight and Molly and all family members. This is amazing!

And just how sad it will be, too. The same time they get to rejoice together as a family that Jayme is safe.... is also the first time she will get to be comforted over the loss of her beloved parents. She has suffered alone with nobody to hold her while cries. I hate what she has been through. I’m glad she is safe was will be able to begin the healing process.

My thoughts / post from this past October:
“Thinking about this child, she is lean and athletic. I bet she can run like the wind and likely would, if given the chance.”

So happy she got the chance! Run Jayme run! Run to your family! Run to your puppy! Your parents are watching over you!

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
UPDATE: #JaymeCloss was located in Gordon, Wisconsin in Douglas County at 4:43pm. Suspect taken into custody at 4:54pm in the same town. Gordon is straight north of Barron. Again Jayme is alive! #FindJaymeCloss #findjayme

7:14 PM - 10 Jan 2019

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
Paul Blume Retweeted Paul Blume

Just off phone with Sheriff. Says #JaymeCloss found near Duluth. MN area. He was overcome with emotion. Tells ne 1 suspect in custody. But believes more people involved. Family was told suspect name. But they don't know the guy. Press briefing tomorrow 10am in Barron #findjayme

Paul Blume added,

Paul BlumeVerified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
#BREAKING #JaymeCloss found alive. Just spoke to her uncle. Said family needed a couple hours before commenting. Chris Fitzgerald on Twitter
6:07 PM - 10 Jan 2019 from Eden Prairie, MN

The Sheriff allegedly told Paul Blume that he is 100 percent that others are involved.

If there caught flat footed , gotta be tons of evidence, you’d think they would spend next 2 hours remembering stuff they forget to burn, the gun they didn’t throw away, and all the text they didn’t delete...

If it’s 3/4 perps, one will crack like chunk from the goonies and spill it all.

Praise jeebus

Don't you find that incredibly coincidental?
Anyway, at this point just rejoicing she was found!

Maybe coincidental, maybe not. I wondered if perhaps the perp heard about that story and it somehow made him nervous enough to make a mistake that then allowed Jayme to escape.

Or perhaps they are connected in some way. Who knows yet.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, everyone!

So - it was not a tip, not result of LE investigation, not any POI they knew.... Just Jayme helping herself out of danger. What a miracle. This is an amazing story...

I have not posted for a few years so I hope I am "following the rules and doing this correctly" :)

Jayme Closs, missing Wisconsin girl, found alive, authorities say | Boston.com

BARRON, Wis. (AP) — A 13-year-old northwestern Wisconsin girl who went missing in October after her parents were killed has been found alive, authorities said Thursday.

The Barron County Sheriff’s Department said on its Facebook page that Jayme Closs has been located and that a suspect was taken into custody. Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Jayme was expected to be reunited with her family Thursday night.

Fitzgerald said authorities in Douglas County, about 70 miles north of Barron County, located the girl. The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office confirmed on its website that Jayme was found in the Town of Gordon at 4:43 p.m. Thursday, and that a suspect was taken into custody 11 minutes later.
Neither statement gave any further information about the suspect.

>>>> more at link above

It doesn't seem to be a "tip" in that sense of the word. Jayme apparently escaped, ran into a woman walking her dog, and THAT woman called LE. That's the call that led them to Jayme.

Oh wow! Thanks for filling me in. The article I read, said it was a tip called in by a citizen.

I just read the amazing news on my local channel! And I'm crying in front of my computer right now. Thank you Jesus! My heart breaks that Jayme knows her parents are gone. But what a brave young lady to not only survive this long,but now escape. I pray that she will have nothing but love and happiness the rest of her life.

Dear 24Roses,

Beautifully worded. Thank you from my heart for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa