Majority of Boulder Population Pagans?

Or maybe he died of a guilty conscious. Really, Ames, throw the Ramseys under the bus - without proof that they had anything to do with the murder of their child?:rolleyes:

Snowqueen. They are involved up to their ears. They had legal counsel not within a day as they purport to be true, but WITHIN HOURS. John wanted out within Hours. The fibers from Patsy and John and where they are found, under the tape, in the garrote and in the paint tray, alone are enough circumstantial evidence to warrant a trial. Even in John and Patsy's interview with the Enquirer some years later, they admit Burke was up and they LIE YET AGAIN and say "we only found this out when Burke said so in an interview with the police (or possibly the grand jury). THEN JOHN says Burke had tears in his eyes - referring to that morning. So which is it John, did you NOT KNOW until Burke recently admitted it OR DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE TEARS IN HIS EYES THAT MORNING.

I don't know who was asking the questions during that interview but they forgot to ask him, how would you know he had tears in his eyes if you did not know he was up until after he told the police or the grand jury? So I guess John is still denying that that is Burke's voice on the 911 tape, but we all know it is Burke's voice and John's answering saying "we are not talking to you". But then again 90% of the time after John opens his mouth, he says something he should not have, such as "he had tears in his eyes".

I live here and we are NOT Majority Pagans and it is irresonsible to say we are!!

CK...don't be offended....Eagle was just replying to a post that I wrote, saying that Boulder was like unlike any other place on earth. I said that it reminded me of that Wal-Green's commercial....have you seen it? Where it shows kids in a colorful community, never mis-behaving, and them riding a roller coaster to school...it never rains..the sun ALWAYS shines, its just perfect. And the announcer says....something like..."Until there is a perfect world...there is Wal-Greens". Anyway, thats what Eagle was referring to, in that particular post.

Or maybe he died of a guilty conscious. Really, Ames, throw the Ramseys under the bus - without proof that they had anything to do with the murder of their child?:rolleyes:

SQ...good to "see" you again. Why would he die of a guilty conscious?...That old man didn't do anything. He was cleared....unlike the Ramseys.

Why must we have an attitude of throwing SOMEBODY under the bus at all, guys?

Their having legal counsel the very next day doesn't mean a thing, since anyone in their position would know they've been set up, and wasn't the Sabrina Isenberg case just a few months before this one, where the parents actually were charged, but were cleared? Maybe they were also thinking about that.

"Just the facts, Ma'am" professionals keep an open mind, except in the Isenberg case, not emotionally involved for or against anyone in particular. We are just pointing out the suspicious things about the harp business. There's no way around it. That still looms big. I for one would sure like to hear some evidence of non-bias on you two guys' part, some evidence that you're not just gullible about the R's because that's the version you heard first or something like that. You'd have to show some interest in other theories, you know, "fair and balanced".

They said they were not down in the basement that evening or that morning except when John found her and fibers from Patsy's sweater ARE UNDER THE TAPE. That is damning evidence. Patsy herself says that is because she hugged JB's body. BUT THE TAPE WAS NOT ON JB when she hugged her. It is very damning evidence.

It is NOT evidence at all. Fiber evidence so obviously could be planted, now that all crooks probably know there is such a thing as fiber evidence. Maybe it used to be somewhat reliable before it became well-known. Criminals now are forewarned. They can even plant DNA, I heard on TV.

This is very basic common sense. There is NO evidence, hard or soft, that the R's, or anyone else acting alone did it. The very strong harp evidence we still have, tho' I doubt Janet still has the harp. Wouldn't you get rid of it? Anyone seen any picture of the harp?

Again, nobody here is saying McReynolds did it, much less that he did it by himself acting alone. I believe more than one person was involved, maybe several more.

I have to agree with whoever said he may have died of guilt, although he seemingly had none at the time of the statement to Daniel Glick. There had to be some kind of consciousness-raising later, by his getting questionned I guess, but not thoroughly enough. There has to be SOME explanation for the names on that celtic (magic, they believed/believe) harp. Possibly the victim kids were told it had some kind of magical powers, and they were led right over the edge into the next world.

My search revealed that ancient celts-druids sacrificed children in foundations of new buildings for good luck. We can't know there's no madman trying to resurrect such practices, who may have studied mind control, or may just have an uncanny knack, like Charles Manson, I know I've said before, but so have you said these things about the R's before, so I'm certainly not the only one repeating myself too much if I am.

It's my tentative personal opinion that some mad man was in the Philippines, rejected by JR, who messed with this group's minds and caused all this. I may even have heard about present-day adult Christians who died, maybe of malpractice, at times, because someone had maliciously given them a bad "reputation", by maybe bribing false witnesses as in 2000-yr old cases we've been taught about as kids in Sunday School. History repeats itself. Sociopaths, some woman wrote that I found in a search one time, don't know if it's still there, are always failures, seeking to make others failures, projecting their guilt burdens on them, skilled liars, they're so motivated by their own guilts.

We don't know much about "reverse speech", or whether it's at all reliable but years ago it was said JR's reverse speech said to JonBenet, "So now we must hate you." Could be a hi-jacked scripture verse was fraudulently misused, for instance the one about Whoever would come after me, not exact quote, or whatever man tries to serve two masters, he will love one and hate the other. Someone also perverts the forgiveness scriptures who whines that he's going to be sued, seems to get some churches to harp on it, out of context and for wrong purposes, instead of him just stopping whatever he's doing to others who ought to sue him. If you ever buy the tabloids advertising their versions of prophecy, was such a person ever predicted? I think they just make up their own version, don't you? No scriptures about the final anteChrist's teaching hatred in the house of his God. We've heard of enough sociopaths to know it very well could happen.

Some artist at the university had done a malicious picture of JonBenet, which he was made to take down from exhibiting on a wall. I don't remember the source, maybe Schiller. There was malicious talk about her by perverts and all those Barbie dolls, on the lawn if I remember correctly. Plenty of other evidences someone else was involved, tho' he may not have been there in person. As Manson never was, and claimed he was therefore innocent.

CK...don't be offended....Eagle was just replying to a post that I wrote, saying that Boulder was like unlike any other place on earth. I said that it reminded me of that Wal-Green's commercial....have you seen it? Where it shows kids in a colorful community, never mis-behaving, and them riding a roller coaster to school...it never rains..the sun ALWAYS shines, its just perfect. And the announcer says....something like..."Until there is a perfect world...there is Wal-Greens". Anyway, thats what Eagle was referring to, in that particular post.

We are one of a kind. There is no disputing that. It has more to do with $$ than harps celtic knots or the faint sound of granola crunchin!! I site it is happening again in a influential family... the Midyettes. We need a new DA to start with. This murder is solved, not prosecuted IMHO I hope I did not offend, ....

We are one of a kind. There is no disputing that. It has more to do with $$ than harps celtic knots or the faint sound of granola crunchin!! I site it is happening again in a influential family... the Midyettes. We need a new DA to start with. This murder is solved, not prosecuted IMHO I hope I did not offend, ....

I agree CK...it has everything to do with DOLLAR SIGNS...and nothing else.

Really, Ames, throw the Ramseys under the bus - without proof that they had anything to do with the murder of their child?

You want a numbered list, sq?

Why must we have an attitude of throwing SOMEBODY under the bus at all, guys?

It's called "turnabout is fair play."

Their having legal counsel the very next day doesn't mean a thing, since anyone in their position would know they've been set up, and wasn't the Sabrina Isenberg case just a few months before this one, where the parents actually were charged, but were cleared? Maybe they were also thinking about that.

I'm afraid that's wrong, Eagle1. That case didn't happen until about a year AFTER JB.

Fiber evidence so obviously could be planted, now that all crooks probably know there is such a thing as fiber evidence.

HOW?! You mean to tell me they sneaked up to the bedroom, too?

You want a numbered list,?...................

I'm afraid that's wrong, Eagle1. That case didn't happen until about a year AFTER JB................
HOW?! You mean to tell me they sneaked up to the bedroom, too?

He means the timing of the Sabrina Isenberg case. I believe I SAID I'm not sure if it was before or after JonBenet, and I'm still not sure, since you could be wrong too. Is SD right, guys? Either way, it doesn't prove their lawyering up the next day means anything.

For the record, probably nobody came in thru the bsmet window, either, I've been meaning to say all along but keep forgetting. Nobody just mentioned it.

As for going upstairs, you mean to get fibers? Don't know if someone did or not but it's certainly possible. I believe at one point it was said that Priscilla White had a jacket just like PR's. Don't ask me for a source, tho.
Can't remember, sorry. Maybe someone in the group of "friends" also had a shirt just like JR's, for all we know. It's just not absolute proof, these days. Maybe years ago when criminals had never heard of fiber evidence and hadn't thought of staging it.

Beg to disagree with your "list", which we've seen, and to tell you the truth I didn't see anything convincing on it, SD. If there were any absolute proofs the case would have been solved by now. I feel several people were involved, possibly INCLUDING the R's, but nobody acting alone. All a matter of opinions. I think the celtic/druid/pagan experiment is becoming my fave theory, involving the small harp which was considered magical and could have been used to brainwash a child, I have a hunch. Many children were sacrificed to be put into foundations of buildings for good luck. There's probably a lot more which is too gross to be found in our searches. One site had a map of Denmark showing a lot more bodies, different colored dots from the skeletons, than any other country, but an awful lot in all the countries of that area.

Someone at another forum has found that at least one of the OTHER CHILDREN ON THE HARP was murdered, but so far has been unable to find names and how the others died. NOBODY is accusing McReynolds, and if we were to find that all were murdered, wouldn't it seem to be group rituals rather than anyone acting alone? So please give us a break, those who always chime in about giving McReynolds a break. There's some very serious unanswered questions about these other children on the harp. They're just as important as Santa and as JonBenet. We can't in good conscience just forget them. They're a huge part of the case.

Although McReynolds had had some heart surgery in 1996, didn't some source say JonBenet took him on a tour of the basement? I just now remembered that. Was it Schiller, the first book I read? Or DOI or ST or one of the others? Anyone remember that? I really don't think anyone entered through the basement window. That was just more staging, imho.

It is NOT evidence at all. Fiber evidence so obviously could be planted, now that all crooks probably know there is such a thing as fiber evidence. Maybe it used to be somewhat reliable before it became well-known. Criminals now are forewarned. They can even plant DNA, I heard on TV. It is true that evidence can be planted. But lets look at it. JonBenet was not found until 1:00 that afternoon. In the time that she got home and was found, nobody was there, (or at least if they were, they LEFT NO FIBERS AT ALL, and no evidence of their being there), except the parents, the brother and in the early hours, their friends, the Reverend and the police and then the FBI. So a reasonable person would not assume that any of these people planted the fibers under the tape over JonBenet's mouth. And they were all fingerprinted and ID'd, ETC. And another assumption would be that possibly an intruder did it and planted the evidence - however, there is NO EVIDENCE of an intruder. So a more logical assumption is to start looking at the parents and once we start looking at the parents, circumstantial evidence starts looking very incriminating.

This is very basic common sense. Yes, it is very basic common sense Eagle. Basic. There is NO evidence, hard or soft, that the R's, or anyone else acting alone did it. There is a plethora of evidence that implicates the Ramseys - the fibers in the garrotte, on the tape, in the paint box, the note, the handwriting analysis - the note pad found in their house - the practice note - which Patsy admits to writing several days early and looks exactly like the Ransom Note salutation - the fact that she slips up in her interviews with "John called me from the basement", the fact that she saw the red heart "THAT MORNING" and is emphatic about that, and then retracts that statement the next morning- there is more, but this will do for now. The very strong harp evidence we still have, tho' I doubt Janet still has the harp. Wouldn't you get rid of it? Anyone seen any picture of the harp? The harp! Yes, I am blown away by it. It is such concrete evidence. Much like the pagans in Colorado.

Again, nobody here is saying McReynolds did it, much less that he did it by himself acting alone. I believe more than one person was involved, maybe several more. Who?

I have to agree with whoever said he may have died of guilt, although he seemingly had none at the time of the statement to Daniel Glick. There had to be some kind of consciousness-raising later, by his getting questionned I guess, but not thoroughly enough. There has to be SOME explanation for the names on that celtic (magic, they believed/believe) harp. Possibly the victim kids were told it had some kind of magical powers, and they were led right over the edge into the next world. What????

My search revealed that ancient celts-druids sacrificed children in foundations of new buildings for good luck. We can't know there's no madman trying to resurrect such practices, who may have studied mind control, or may just have an uncanny knack, like Charles Manson, I know I've said before, but so have you said these things about the R's before, so I'm certainly not the only one repeating myself too much if I am. I don't even have an opinion.

It's my tentative personal opinion that some mad man was in the Philippines, rejected by JR, who messed with this group's minds and caused all this. I may even have heard about present-day adult Christians who died, maybe of malpractice, at times, because someone had maliciously given them a bad "reputation", by maybe bribing false witnesses as in 2000-yr old cases we've been taught about as kids in Sunday School. History repeats itself. Sociopaths, some woman wrote that I found in a search one time, don't know if it's still there, are always failures, seeking to make others failures, projecting their guilt burdens on them, skilled liars, they're so motivated by their own guilts.

We don't know much about "reverse speech", or whether it's at all reliable but years ago it was said JR's reverse speech said to JonBenet, "So now we must hate you." Could be a hi-jacked scripture verse was fraudulently misused, for instance the one about Whoever would come after me, not exact quote, or whatever man tries to serve two masters, he will love one and hate the other. Someone also perverts the forgiveness scriptures who whines that he's going to be sued, seems to get some churches to harp on it, out of context and for wrong purposes, instead of him just stopping whatever he's doing to others who ought to sue him. If you ever buy the tabloids advertising their versions of prophecy, was such a person ever predicted? I think they just make up their own version, don't you? No scriptures about the final anteChrist's teaching hatred in the house of his God. We've heard of enough sociopaths to know it very well could happen.

Some artist at the university had done a malicious picture of JonBenet, which he was made to take down from exhibiting on a wall. You are referring to the student who did this. And, so it is juvenile and it is indifferent and it is selfish and it is crude, but IT IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING BUT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. Why do you read so much into everything. I don't remember the source, maybe Schiller. There was malicious talk about her by perverts and all those Barbie dolls, on the lawn if I remember correctly. Plenty of other evidences someone else was involved, tho' he may not have been there in person. As Manson never was, and claimed he was therefore innocent.

See above.

He means the timing of the Sabrina Isenberg case. I believe I SAID I'm not sure if it was before or after JonBenet, and I'm still not sure, since you could be wrong too. Is SD right, guys? Usually. Either way, it doesn't prove their lawyering up the next day means anything.

For the record, probably nobody came in thru the bsmet window, either, I've been meaning to say all along but keep forgetting. Nobody just mentioned it. No they did not, no matter how much El Sleazoids Smit and Tracey would like you to believe it, the spider did not come out and weave the web the next day in the "warmer" weather.

As for going upstairs, you mean to get fibers? Don't know if someone did or not but it's certainly possible. Not very likely though. I believe at one point it was said that Priscilla White had a jacket just like PR's. Don't ask me for a source, tho. Patsy.

Can't remember, sorry. Maybe someone in the group of "friends" also had a shirt just like JR's, for all we know. It's just not absolute proof, these days. Maybe years ago when criminals had never heard of fiber evidence and hadn't thought of staging it. Probably someone from Israel, maybe he would be the "faction".

Beg to disagree with your "list", which we've seen, and to tell you the truth I didn't see anything convincing on it, SD. If there were any absolute proofs the case would have been solved by now. I feel several people were involved, possibly INCLUDING the R's, but nobody acting alone. All a matter of opinions. I think the celtic/druid/pagan experiment is becoming my fave theory, involving the small harp which was considered magical and could have been used to brainwash a child, I have a hunch. Many children were sacrificed to be put into foundations of buildings for good luck. There's probably a lot more which is too gross to be found in our searches. One site had a map of Denmark showing a lot more bodies, different colored dots from the skeletons, than any other country, but an awful lot in all the countries of that area.

Someone at another forum has found that at least one of the OTHER CHILDREN ON THE HARP was murdered, but so far has been unable to find names and how the others died. NOBODY is accusing McReynolds, and if we were to find that all were murdered, wouldn't it seem to be group rituals rather than anyone acting alone? So please give us a break, those who always chime in about giving McReynolds a break. There's some very serious unanswered questions about these other children on the harp. They're just as important as Santa and as JonBenet. We can't in good conscience just forget them. They're a huge part of the case.

Although McReynolds had had some heart surgery in 1996, didn't some source say JonBenet took him on a tour of the basement? I just now remembered that. Was it Schiller, the first book I read? Or DOI or ST or one of the others? Anyone remember that? I really don't think anyone entered through the basement window. That was just more staging, imho.

The others paragraphs are just to bizarre to comment on.

See above.

Did others find this post readable and understandable with all the quotes and lectures mixed together? It doesn't even post as a quote to refresh my memory as I try to reply, and I didn't edit out any of it as I sometimes do other posts, but always put some dots to indicate some has been edited.

Don't know if it's just me but it seems Solace is saying, no intruders were there because they left no fibers? Is that it? And that the R's left plenty of fibers, but they lived there, and fibers could have been transferred even before this murder happened. Or planted, or,, the R's could even have been among the SEVERAL that I suspect were involved, as I've said in many posts.

We've been over this so many times, right, people?

Okay, once my reply printed, I see I was trying to include a quote of a quote, where replies had been inserted, I'm editing to explain. No need to address that.

The others paragraphs are just to bizarre to comment on.

Anyone remember an alert button, and that we're not to answer but just report it? I've never in all my years here had to use it and didn't notice if the rule changed.

All I've read of this second post is the above one line quote, and absolutely none of the rest of us ever constantly attack and call each others' work "to (their spelling) bizarre to comment on" It is work, in a sense.

It is true that evidence can be planted. But lets look at it. JonBenet was not found until 1:00 that afternoon. In the time that she got home and was found, nobody was there, (or at least if they were, they LEFT NO FIBERS AT ALL, and no evidence of their being there), except the parents, the brother and in the early hours, their friends, the Reverend and the police and then the FBI. So a reasonable person would not assume that any of these people planted the fibers under the tape over JonBenet's mouth. And they were all fingerprinted and ID'd, ETC. And another assumption would be that possibly an intruder did it and planted the evidence - however, there is NO EVIDENCE of an intruder. So a more logical assumption is to start looking at the parents and once we start looking at the parents, circumstantial evidence starts looking very incriminating.

See above.

I agree.Fiber evidence isn't exactly inexact.Just because the body was found in the home doesn't mean it's possible for the family members fibers to be found 'everywhere'.It's more exact than that.The right contact at the right time shows what happened,the proof is in the pudding,so to speak....just like we know the tape on her mouth was staging b/c there was mucous *under it.And no tongue print under it to indicate an attempt to get it off..she was unconcious when it was applied.
It's just a bit more complicated than 'everyone's fibers are everywhere'.
J. Fernie didn't go down into the basement,what if his fibers were found there,on her body? That would indicate guilt,just like it it does for the R's.
Even if he'd been in the home for some time.

Anyone remember an alert button, and that we're not to answer but just report it? I've never in all my years here had to use it and didn't notice if the rule changed.

All I've read of this second post is the above one line quote, and absolutely none of the rest of us ever constantly attack and call each others' work "to (their spelling) bizarre to comment on" It is work, in a sense.

Eagle, if you want to report me for feeling that your idea is bizarre, please do. And let me add this, if you feel it necessary that you post what I consider bizarre, then I feel it necessary to post that I feel it is bizarre. I think you can understand that, but if you cannot, then go ahead and press the "alert" button.

Did others find this post readable and understandable with all the quotes and lectures mixed together? It doesn't even post as a quote to refresh my memory as I try to reply, and I didn't edit out any of it as I sometimes do other posts, but always put some dots to indicate some has been edited.

Don't know if it's just me but it seems Solace is saying, no intruders were there because they left no fibers? Is that it? And that the R's left plenty of fibers, but they lived there, and fibers could have been transferred even before this murder happened. Or planted, or,, the R's could even have been among the SEVERAL that I suspect were involved, as I've said in many posts. Exactly, no intruders were ther Eagle. No-one, nada, zilch, zero, not one. To be precise.

We've been over this so many times, right, people? Probably, you have. Any chance you might see the light any time soon?

Okay, once my reply printed, I see I was trying to include a quote of a quote, where replies had been inserted, I'm editing to explain. No need to address that.
Don't worry, I understood.

I remember Patsy being the source about Priscilla White having a jacket similar to hers. It was another attempt to throw the Whites under the bus.

CK, it is definitely unfair for posters to say the majority of Boulderites are pagans. I lived near Boulder for most of my life and never seen any pagans dancing naked on the side of a mountain.

Solace, your posts are not hard to understand and neither are your replies. I for one, don't find them offensive.

I remember Patsy being the source about Priscilla White having a jacket similar to hers. It was another attempt to throw the Whites under the bus.

CK, it is definitely unfair for posters to say the majority of Boulderites are pagans. I lived near Boulder for most of my life and never seen any pagans dancing naked on the side of a mountain.

Solace, your posts are not hard to understand and neither are your replies. I for one, don't find them offensive.

Maybe you were standing on the wrong side of the mountain? :eek:

Why thank you Tez. Have a nice weekend.:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back