Majority of Boulder Population Pagans?

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's been a long while since we've discussed Boulder's Pagan population and we've even moved a couple of times. Could we sort of refresh what we learned several years ago, just for a new and different angle for a change?

One of the characters had no shame about telling a reporter he'd SAVED a place on his harp for JonBenet's name.

Let's face it, the other kids on the harp just may have had their cases hushed up in much the same way as this one. I wonder if we could get Candy Rose interested in whatever happened to them?

Mind you I'm not accusing McReynolds or anyone specifically. Sure, the R's may have considered it good business to go along, and remember JR and a couple of guys went for a walk toward the foothills, one of them evidently chiding JR for his failures, so that he said "I'm so sorry," and didn't Schiller (?) say Access Graphics received a note that if they allowed JR to return to work someone there would die?

Proves an enemy was certainly involved.

Said enemy may well have sought out JR as a fellow-American in the Philippines and may have been rejected as too odd-ball. "Hence" the idea of a foreign faction. And this is a wild guess but something might be HQ'd in Denver, only about 30 miles away, where they'd know about a possible pagan HQ in Boulder. Years ago, we researched their having ceremonies in the moonlight, naked, out in the mountains and foothills. I don't remember the ceremony details after such a long time. But I'm thinking that's why JR wanted to get to Atlanta, knew he never should have come to Boulder. Don't know what percent of the population were involved in that, but probably many of BPD too.

Why did we never hear about the deaths of those other kids on the harp? They probably weren't in Boulder, right? Or were they?

Doing a brief search, I found, along with news of bog bodies preserved 2000 years, Lindow Man, Tollund Man, etc., that harps were considered magical to the celts, something brief about parenting with warnings not to quote it anywhere else. Lindow Man was said to have died a "3-fold death", bludgeoned, garrotted, and drowned, and to have been well-manicured, possibly a Druid priest rather than a criminal. There's a pic of just his head, and it looks to me like the front part is jutting way out, that he was bludgeoned with an axe, possibly, and I think I jotted down a link www.Mesh5.com/tension/febmarch/Lindow/htm If it doesn't work just try a keyword search if interested. Editing to say I tried the link and got an error msg, "Page Not Found".

Were they in Boulder after all?

Remember I'm strongly emphasizing that I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, am of the opinion that if this is the answer several would have been involved including probably the parents.

Editing to add a reminder that didn't Schiller (?) say Access Graphics received a note that if JR was allowed to come back to work, someone there would die? Even if they wrote it themselves, it proves there was an enemy or enemies.

Editing again to add a couple more links. http:www.paganlibrary.com/reference/knots_of_death.php and http://forums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webing=jws

Skimming parts of search results, I learned that victims' hair was sometimes tied in special ways, that some say LindowMan was bludgeoned on the head 3 times, and others say twice, that the Vikings worshipped Odin, where a lot of sacrifices happened. I was just looking for another picture of Lindow's whole head. Not posting anything in the Members' Theories thread because I have so many and don't know which is my favorite one. This I think would explain how the parents were involved, so that both sides are correct in some ways.

Were they in Boulder after all?

Remember I'm strongly emphasizing that I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, am of the opinion that if this is the answer several would have been involved including probably the parents.

Editing to add a reminder that didn't Schiller (?) say Access Graphics received a note that if JR was allowed to come back to work, someone there would die? Even if they wrote it themselves, it proves there was an enemy or enemies.

Editing again to add a couple more links. http:www.paganlibrary.com/reference/knots_of_death.php and http://forums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webing=jws

Skimming parts of search results, I learned that victims' hair was sometimes tied in special ways, that some say LindowMan was bludgeoned on the head 3 times, and others say twice, that the Vikings worshipped Odin, where a lot of sacrifices happened. I was just looking for another picture of Lindow's whole head. Not posting anything in the Members' Theories thread because I have so many and don't know which is my favorite one. This I think would explain how the parents were involved, so that both sides are correct in some ways.

I have to admit....that harp thing with dead kid's name is really, REALLY weird. BUT...who did McReynolds show this harp to? And whom did he tell that he was saving a space for JB? Do we know for sure that this harp really existed....or rather, the NAMES on the harp really existed?? Or is this just hearsay. Something that the RST started???

Do we know for a fact that McR was involved in or had any real knowledge of pagan rituals? I can own a Celtic harp. I can even carve the names of people I have known that have died into it...but that doesn't mean I know anything about paganism or pagan rituals, or that I practice paganism in any way, shape, or form.

I have to agree that all of the coincidences surrounding the McRs are extremely odd and thought-provoking...but after all of the investigation the McRs have gone through, by BPD, BDA inc. Lou Smit, and anyone associated with the RST, I think if any of them had been involved in any way, that proof would have come forward and resulted in their arrest. It's not like they're the Ramseys, and have connections in the right places and could afford a defense team that threatens everyone who blinks at them with lawsuits.

I too also felt the harp was creepy. I recall reading where "Santa" said that he had "saved a place" for JBR's name because she was so special to him. Was it ever known if he did that before her death? The fact that he'd even talk about the death of a child he supposedly loved who was NOT terminally ill is beyond creepy. And what if she died as an adult? Why say you are saving a place for her to die along with other children? That implies you are expecting her to die while still a child. Hmmmm. I have to admit, though that "santas" creep me out the same way clowns do. Can't put my finger on it. Not the idea of Santa Claus, but people who dress up as Santa.

Eagle, you may be surprised at this, but I've long been fascinated by the bog bodies. I read all about Lindow Man. In 1986, during my first trip to London, I bought a book about the bog people at one of the museums there. I think "Ginger" (another bog man) was on display, and I was so interested, I bought the book. I still have it somewhere. I remember that the "sacrifice" often involved multiple killing methods, each one capable of causing death alone. They thought it may have been that each god had a particular method of sacrifice associated with him/her, and so they were "killing one bird with 2 stones" as it were. There usually was garotting, along with a head bash, sometimes a stab. The victim was often chosen by selecting a piece of bread from a basket. The one who got the burnt piece was the sacrifice.

The victim was often chosen by selecting a piece of bread from a basket. The one who got the burnt piece was the sacrifice.

Wow, if ever there was a time for low-carbing, that would have been it.

Seriously, welcome to our club, and I'm glad to finally find someone who's interested in this sort of thing.

I have to admit....that harp thing with dead kid's name is really, REALLY weird. BUT...who did McReynolds show this harp to? And whom did he tell that he was saving a space for JB? Do we know for sure that this harp really existed....or rather, the NAMES on the harp really existed?? Or is this just hearsay. Something that the RST started???

Hi, Ames,

The columnist who told Shapiro about this was Daniel Glick, Newsweek I believe, correct me if I'm wrong on that, and now that "Santa" has passed on, I too wonder what happened to the harp, if Janet may still have it or would get rid of it. There's usually an email address for Shapiro and he'd probably know how to contack Glick to maybe find out a little more. At the time Glick was told, unashamedly as if it were a normal thing, Santa had SAVED a place on the harp for JonBenet, they'd been investigating something else, so they really didn't give it enough thought. I'm thinking many of BPD may have been into this sort of thing too, or, that they were very possibly so outnumbered they'd look the other way. Boulder could have been a sort of HQ, just guessing. That may have been why JR, in shock, wanted to get back to Atlanta "yesterday" if not sooner.

Yep, the word SAVED is loaded, imo, could give these guys quite a scoop if they'd pay attention and start investigating it, which for all we know might be pretty unpopular among the locals.

Years ago we read that pagan ceremonies still happen out in the hills there, one of them nude in the moonlight, and of course there's nothing said about any sacrifices, human or otherwise, hence the question, what percent of the population there were involved? JR and a couple of the guys went for a walk towards the foothills, (Schiller?) as if maybe looking for recent campfires or something.

Harps are considered magical and extremely important to this kind of a culture, at the center of everything, very significant.

Internet posters seem to be at a dead end, and imo this is about the only thing left to still be looked into, unless impossible because it could be the whole town's big secret.

Santa certainly wouldn't have been the only one, but possibly he may have felt entitled as a professor to do innovations on the ancient practices. I don't think Glick just made it up, what Santa said unashamedly about saving a place on the harp. But why did they not get more interested in getting to the bottom of that?

If the other children were all in Boulder, it might be easy to get additional information from their survivors. They might even be pleased that their kids are not forgotten, that they're still cared about. It's pretty easy to get Shapiro started, and some people here have contacted people we discuss, for instance the author of a book supposed to be coming out in November. Anybody want to give it a try? I'm sure you can think of better questions than I can.

Wow, if ever there was a time for low-carbing, that would have been it.

Seriously, welcome to our club, and I'm glad to finally find someone who's interested in this sort of thing.

Thanks for the welcome. And I DO feel welcome here.
I have long been interested in these things, since childhood, really- ancient civiizations, too, especially Ancient Egypt (I love the 18th Dynasty). I study hieroglyphics. It's a fascinating culture.

Eagle1, I take it you will also be looking into Boulder's Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, and Shinto populations.

-Tea

Eagle1, I take it you will also be looking into Boulder's Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, and Shinto populations.

-Tea
--lol--yep--and Eagle1 should also check out the witches,ghosts and goblins-- and in the wintertime,the snow fairies--Pretty sure they are involved in this somehow

-Tea

Yeah, Eagle1 should just make it easy on her/himself and focus on the parents.

There's just no proof that the McRs were involved in any way. Yes, the coincidences are odd, but there's no proof whatsoever that they're anything other than coincidences. The McRs were investigated thoroughly - there's no way they did this and no one has been able to figure out for ten years. They were investigated by more than one investigative team, as well, and were cleared.

What proof is there that Bill McReynolds was involved in Celtic or Druidic rituals? The Celtic harp with names on it just doesn't cut it, and there is absolutely no way a Druid would sacrifice a child like that, inside the basement and whatnot. She'd be an offering to Nature, not shut away in some dingy little cobweb room filled with paint cans. How does the vaginal assault tie into a Celtic or Druidic sacrificial killing?

Now, John and Patsy Ramsey...those two have some serious evidence tying them to this crime, much more than the McRs, and neither J nor P have ever been cleared.

There's just no proof that the McRs were involved in any way. Yes, the coincidences are odd, but there's no proof whatsoever that they're anything other than coincidences. The McRs were investigated thoroughly - there's no way they did this and no one has been able to figure out for ten years. They were investigated by more than one investigative team, as well, and were cleared.

What proof is there that Bill McReynolds was involved in Celtic or Druidic rituals? The Celtic harp with names on it just doesn't cut it, and there is absolutely no way a Druid would sacrifice a child like that, inside the basement and whatnot. She'd be an offering to Nature, not shut away in some dingy little cobweb room filled with paint cans. How does the vaginal assault tie into a Celtic or Druidic sacrificial killing?

Now, John and Patsy Ramsey...those two have some serious evidence tying them to this crime, much more than the McRs, and neither J nor P have ever been cleared.

I've always felt bad for them,esp the Santa,since he had a bad heart.It's things like that the R's do that reveal how rotten and underhanded they really are,IMO.Not to mention all the other innocent ppl who've been pointed at,but esp the Santa,bc he was sick.I'm surprised he didn't have a fatal heart attack from the stress of it all.Shame on them all.
I hope it made the few honest ppl in the case go after them all the much harder.They deserved to be revealed for what they really are.Not just killers and liars, but destructive slanderers as well.
I can't believe the way they did their church either.If I'd have went there and the camera's and all the setup was going on just to show how 'innocent and grieving' they were,I think I'd have had a word to say about it...that's just plain BS,and the ppl worshiping there should never have been subjected to it.How low can they go..they went pretty far,and I don't blame Fleet White for not letting JR carry on the same BS at his church as well..good for him.
..as well as the couple ones here in my state who stoop pretty low as well.(Jams and Athena).Unbelievable.

If I can't say that then pls delete,thx.

Theres more circumstantial evidence against John and Patsy, than there was in the Scott Peterson case....and we all know where HE is now.

Theres more circumstantial evidence against John and Patsy, than there was in the Scott Peterson case....and we all know where HE is now.

and nobody argues that point either.we all know he's right where he belongs.

and nobody argues that point either.we all know he's right where he belongs.

I am surprised that the people that believe the IDI theory, don't believe that Scott is actually innocent....and like I said, there was way more circumstancial evidence against him. And he even had that stupid smirk on his face...just like JR does. The smile that keeps on going....and going....and going. I couldn't even stand to look at that guy...

The cast of "supporting characters" in this case is so large, it's no surprise the R's were able to get away with it. But no matter how many people they tried to throw under the bus, it always made them seem even more guilty in my opinion.
Yes, McSanta was a little strange. The harp thing was creepy. Doesn't make him a murderer. There's NOTHING to link him, except the R's say-so.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

If Scott Peterson had committed this crime in Boulder, he'd probably be walking around free, too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back