Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really kind of sad. It feels like there is no real urgency to find this girl. I feel like its based on bad life choices that she has made. Regardless of that she's a human and deserves to be treated as such. My son was a addict at one time, he also made bad choices. But I could never imagine just writing my son off, I never stopped worrying. I would not stop until I found him. I would go to any length's to find out what happened. I just feel like she's not considered "worthy" based on her life style. I so hope and pray that the authorities are just keeping this close and not just writing her off.

I found it odd that in the Inside Edition clip her mother said that in her facetime chat SS promised she would be home later that morning. I have a feeling SS & her mom had a somewhat strained relationship. jmo

I found it odd that in the Inside Edition clip her mother said that in her facetime chat SS promised she would be home later that morning. I have a feeling SS & her mom had a somewhat strained relationship. jmo

I don't get that feeling. Her mom let her use her vehicle to go with a friend, to Lex., SS had no problem calling her mom, in facetime no less, to let her know that she wasn't coming home (Iirc, her mom said she always let her know if she wasn't coming home or was going to be late), they live together.

Seriously? You don't think young men have any reason to murder her?! It happens for many, many reasons, just look at media reports over the years!
I think you're confused here Andreee that is what I said replying to the poster I was quoting. Not sure why you're on my post saying the same thing. Thanks

SS is an adult. When her mother didn't get in touch with her, she probably didn't phone LE immediately. When Mom did phone LE, and report her missing, again, b/c SS is an adult, there is a 48 hour window, before SS would really be considered missing.

I think SS's mother was concerned, but, maybe thought that SS hadn't woke up yet, and was hoping to wake her in time for her to get to her court date. It's another reason, I think, that folks didn't worry so much at first... some folks, if they've been using/partying & out all night, will skip a court date. It's either show up looking like death warmed over, or hoping to beg off and get another date set. Worse case scenario, someone has to bail you out of jail after a couple hours, if they snag you on a warrant. :confused: If she was willing to go to GC, at 3:00 a.m., mom probably already knew that SS was gonna be hard pressed to make that court date.

Had Mom's last phone call with her been one of SS being in distress, it would have been looked at immediately by LE, and been on every news station. Close to 2 1/2 days probably lapsed before much investigation started. So Jan 6/7th before the word really gets out that she's even missing. Jan 9th is when the truck was spotted in GC, heading toward Richmond, (same day I heard about the case, and through a friend at that). Jan 22nd, the white car is taken by LE, and the Cauc male's, parent's, home and property are searched. The rest is a mystery.

I've got to say one thing that has annoyed me is people commenting on the fact she left a bar with males basically means she was looking to 'hook up with them' . I don't think this is fair, when I was younger I use to go out alot and would always end up going to someone's house after for a 'afterparty' to continue drinking etc. Was never anything more or less, this is where it gets a little judgemental imo.

SS is an adult. When her mother didn't get in touch with her, she probably didn't phone LE immediately. When Mom did phone LE, and report her missing, again, b/c SS is an adult, there is a 48 hour window, before SS would really be considered missing.

I think SS's mother was concerned, but, maybe thought that SS hadn't woke up yet, and was hoping to wake her in time for her to get to her court date. It's another reason, I think, that folks didn't worry so much at first... some folks, if they've been using/partying & out all night, will skip a court date. It's either show up looking like death warmed over, or hoping to beg off and get another date set. Worse case scenario, someone has to bail you out of jail after a couple hours, if they snag you on a warrant. :confused: If she was willing to go to GC, at 3:00 a.m., mom probably already knew that SS was gonna be hard pressed to make that court date.

Had Mom's last phone call with her been one of SS being in distress, it would have been looked at immediately by LE, and been on every news station. Close to 2 1/2 days probably lapsed before much investigation started. So Jan 6/7th before the word really gets out that she's even missing. Jan 9th is when the truck was spotted in GC, heading toward Richmond, (same day I heard about the case, and through a friend at that). Jan 22nd, the white car is taken by LE, and the Cauc male's, parent's, home and property are searched. The rest is a mystery.
How you've explained this makes perfect sense. She did at least make contact with her Mom at one point.

The fact that SS got a DUI approx. 2 weeks after giving birth may be a sign that she could have had a problem managing her alcohol plus she might have been taking some type of medication after her delivery that affected her. Mom may have been used to dealing with it in the past and SS not showing up first thing that morning didn't overly alarm her right away.

I don't believe SS took off alone walking 20 miles home in the predawn hours in a tank top and high heels at all. I hope LE is gathering evidence taken from the guys she left with and the home and car they searched. Prayers that she can found safe and returned to her little babies and family. It's been 3 weeks, that's a long time to be out there without getting in touch with anyone. :(

How you've explained this makes perfect sense. She did at least make contact with her Mom at one point.

The fact that SS got a DUI approx. 2 weeks after giving birth may be a sign that she could have had a problem managing her alcohol plus she might have been taking some type of medication after her delivery that affected her. Mom may have been used to dealing with it in the past and SS not showing up first thing that morning didn't overly alarm her right away.

I don't believe SS took off alone walking 20 miles home in the predawn hours in a tank top and high heels at all. I hope LE is gathering evidence taken from the guys she left with and the home and car they searched. Prayers that she can found safe and returned to her little babies and family. It's been 3 weeks, that's a long time to be out there without getting in touch with anyone. :(

BBM
I do not see this either. However, I've done stuff like that, and once in freezing weather (when I was young and stoopid). Thankfully, I didn't have all that far to walk. If she was, as her mother stated, "very intoxicated", one of my fears was that she had grabbed up her shoes and purse, and took off to a nearby home (like, I'm outta here, I'll use your neighbor's phone!!). She wouldn't know which direction to even go. There are homes all up and down through there and that home they searched, is only about 3-4 miles from the town of Lancaster. Go in another direction though, and it's a different story.

The alcohol and a combo of possible drugs, has lead me to think that it's possible that she o.d.'d, and the other folks in the car just freaked out, and have hidden her body. I mean, so many people saw them with her in the bar, there's cams all over Lex and the bar areas, the parking garages, near the campus areas, etc... Ill intent says they'd have never let her facetimed her mother, with all of them yelling, and in the background, especially. These are people who have grown up in the info age, w/cameras everywhere.

Last edited:

The dui, I believe, factors in, as to why so many locals are not interested in this case.

While I do agree with you, stranger things have happened. Yes they must of known they would be seen on cctv with her, or seen in general I still don't think that 100% deters people sometimes, (only have to watch murder on cctv, that's what it's called in the UK, think its called see no evil also) and while they may have not set out with bad intentions to begin with a situation could of arose. Maybe they expected more.

I think you're confused here Andreee that is what I said replying to the poster I was quoting. Not sure why you're on my post saying the same thing. Thanks
Sorry, I haven't mastered this reply thing yet. I will read over instructions again.

While I do agree with you, stranger things have happened. Yes they must of known they would be seen on cctv with her, or seen in general I still don't think that 100% deters people sometimes, (only have to watch murder on cctv, that's what it's called in the UK, think its called see no evil also) and while they may have not set out with bad intentions to begin with a situation could of arose. Maybe they expected more.

Maybe, but it's the "facetime" with her mother that sticks with me. If I had ill intent, I'd not want her to have that piece of footage of the inside of my vehicle, nor the faces of the other occupants. I don't know if they've made out any of the others in the vehicle, or not, but when I first read about this, there were three occupants in the backseat, and the driver, and SS was in the passenger seat, facetiming w/Mom, per Mom. They were making no attempt at discretion at all.

Maybe, but it's the "facetime" with her mother that sticks with me. If I had ill intent, I'd not want her to have that piece of footage of the inside of my vehicle, nor the faces of the other occupants. I don't know if they've made out any of the others in the vehicle, or not, but when I first read about this, there were three occupants in the backseat, and the driver, and SS was in the passenger seat, facetiming w/Mom, per Mom. They were making no attempt at discretion at all.

Ita. I also think by now LE identified all of the occupants. Do you?

I do. I was discussing this w/some folks last night, and we lean toward LE knowing, but they have to find her first. Finding her, w/o one of them cracking, will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Daily, I expect to hear she’s been found. Idk why.
I vacillate between intentional disappearance & foul play.

Sorry, I haven't mastered this reply thing yet. I will read over instructions again.
No worries I understand, I'm just a big victim advocate as I have been here for SS since the beginning of the thread. Someone had posted that they wondered why the men would have killed SS, and my response was that it happens all the time unfortunately as we have seen following these cases here.

No matter the choices made by SS, if she did indeed meet with foul play, she is 100% the victim. I just hope somehow she can be found alive and reunited with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa