TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously the odds of 3 skeletons found
an 3 girls missing that's just CRAZY!
I agree completely!!!
I think they should rerun many Jane Doe's DNA test with modern day testing.
But yes especially those 3.
But isn't the younger brother raising money to do just that. To help find the girls. He's verified many remains found not to be the trio. I'm not sure if he's verified these 3 or not

Last edited:
No these are the remains in a swamp by Alvin which is south TX , however ALVORD TX is 45 min north of Ft Worth and this is an oil Field not a swamp we have two different searches here
Well, nothing about their story is easy. I thought Alvord was a "bust", nothing found. This would not b thfrist time two stories got smooshed into one.

Very true. And shame on those that hide them!

I really just want to ask " what are you referring to , but I know you just cant come out and say your theory ....or can you ???? or did I totally miss it , everyone keeps alluding to Family that is no longer with us .... What gives? I am either super thick (stupid) or Ive forgotten (old)

I really just want to ask " what are you referring to , but I know you just cant come out and say your theory ....or can you ???? or did I totally miss it , everyone keeps alluding to Family that is no longer with us .... What gives? I am either super thick (stupid) or Ive forgotten (old)

Family secrets = sexual abuse,abortions to minor children hideing the home life that family members on this site knows about but still keep hideing it all while saying they want truth.
I do have to say that not all family on here know but I think most do
Sorry guys just can’t keep this up.

Family secrets = sexual abuse,abortions to minor children hideing the home life that family members on this site knows about but still keep hideing it all while saying they want truth.

Totally agree with you.
I will only add... all that and soooooooo much more.

Totally agree with you.
I will only add... all that and soooooooo much more.

Yes it's a very sad unimaginable secret that's being protected.
I just haven't figured out why it's still being protected. It's not any of the trio's burden to have to carry in spirit for eternity. The same people that call for justice are the same people causing eternal restlessness.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad

Last edited:
Is this sexual abuse and abortions of minor shildren something TT knows first hand?

If you recall, I tried to out this very thing months ago. It was hastily deleted. I don't want anything hidden. So, I'm not sure what family members you're speaking of. And, I don't know why we would attack each other, when we are all looking for the same girls.

Yes it's a very sad unimaginable secret that's being protected.
I just haven't figured out why it's still being protected. It's not any of the trio's burden to have to carry in spirit for eternity. The same people that call for justice are the same people causing eternal restlessness.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad
If he has evidence, please by all means take it to the police. If he knows anything first hand, please be my guest and say it.

If you recall, I tried to out this very thing months ago. It was hastily deleted. I don't want anything hidden. So, I'm not sure what family members you're speaking of. And, I don't know why we would attack each other, when we are all looking for the same girls.
I am not attacking you directly you are not the only family here.
Yes we are here for the same 3 girls
But in order for this to move forward
Then ALL truth must be told

I am not attacking you directly you are not the only family here.
Yes we are here for the same 3 girls
But in order for this to move forward
Then ALL truth must be told
I understand, and didn't take it as such. But, I'm right here and family. I'm not verified and not allowed to speak on things. I'd rather keep the relationship open so that we keep making progress. And, would rather just nip that in the bud than start hardships between us.

Ive been watching the Eleven on Ed Harold Bell and indeed the orange Volkswagen and white van were used but the timing is also very odd they cant seem to track him from November 74 to April or May 75 and he seemed to focus on pairs of girls ...it seems he could sure be a possibility

WOW , well that certainly changes things may ask if that would have anything to do with why Rachel got married and out of the house so young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa