FD542738-4B7C-4DBD-875A-1D1F53B85B39.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 5E2DAB40-A80F-4FCA-A2FA-B43FEC54C3C0.jpeg
    5E2DAB40-A80F-4FCA-A2FA-B43FEC54C3C0.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 726B0C61-41C7-4579-8D8F-9EACA1BF9717.jpeg
    726B0C61-41C7-4579-8D8F-9EACA1BF9717.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
BBM. Savage advised the Coroner that he was seeking legal representation back in December at the Directions Hearing.

Wasn’t it said that all 21 houses on Benaroon Drive were searched from top to bottom three times? We didn’t see any vision of those searches and what, if anything, was taken from them.

I think there were a number of catalysts for the warrant being granted by a magistrate to search Spedding’s home and business and seize potential evidence. One, the complaint about historical child sexual abuse and two, the plumber’s report to Crimestoppers about the t-shirt he/she found stuck in the sewer pipe at Spedding’s residence. There may have been others, such as the FaCS’ investigation.

Also, i'm not sure, but at this time LE may still have been thinking of a paedophile ring in practice - another catalyst MOO

Anyone notice Savage, Bickford, Nicols and Spedding all look alike. At times I have to look twice to see who it is.
Did someone witness something and give a description that matched these 3?

Jones? Well he just looks like a junk yard dog.
Yes we did discuss once before that to a small child the description of both BS and PS could be similar...tall man with white hair (at the time white anyway).

Did anyone discover if Derek Nichols was in any way related to Sue and Jacob Nichols? I found that whole article quite bizarre, especially the part about asking KT to stay at their country NSW home: Shock claim about William Tyrrell
Something I found strange about the story is that it seemed to generate a lot of publicity, whereas something else the same reporter wrote earlier the same year drifted through without comment - as far as I'm aware:
(bolded by me; some names swapped to initials; and I don't know if any part of this is true)

"There is no suggestion any member of William’s foster or biological family had anything to do with his disappearance.

[NC] said that on William’s last access visit with her son and [KT]’s parents, in August 2014, the little boy wasn’t happy and wanted to be with his father."

- news.com.au, 02 March 2018
The quote is from about one-third of the way down the page.

Something I found strange about the story is that it seemed to generate a lot of publicity, whereas something else the same reporter wrote earlier the same year drifted through without comment - as far as I'm aware:
(bolded by me; some names swapped to initials; and I don't know if any part of this is true)

"There is no suggestion any member of William’s foster or biological family had anything to do with his disappearance.

[NC] said that on William’s last access visit with her son and [KT]’s parents, in August 2014, the little boy wasn’t happy and wanted to be with his father."

BBM
It does muddy the water re 'biological family' somewhat.
Poor William, there does seem to have been a lot of sensationalism regarding his heritage already.
Where is William?

That is a strange statement from NC.

IMO it can be interpreted to say he wasn't happy being with his bio father and family and wanted to be with who he called dad, meaning his FF.

Has lawn mower man said just what time he was mowing? I understand those ride-on mowers are pretty loud and yet FM commented on the silence when she first missed William. If the Wilsons could hear the children playing on the driveway, FM should have been able to hear the mower if it was running, notwithstanding that it was further down the street.

Edit: here What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished? lawn mower man says he was on his mower when police arrived. That would have been shortly after 11--say 11:15? You would think he couldn't have been on it very long or he would have known about William's disappearance from foster parents running up and down the street.

Last edited:
And I still keep wondering about the Man in Black asking for directions !
Who was he ?
Where was he going?
What was his intent?
Who did he know in the area ?
He asked for Batar Creek Rd., AFAIK, and I just coincidentally saw, that
https://mensshed.org/profile/AMSA100644/
has an address, which would fit. It would make a lot of sense, if the man in town asked for this address (without us here on WS knowing it). It's a meeting point for local men (and their friends, I think), where things are getting repaired etc.

Has lawn mower man said just what time he was mowing? I understand those ride-on mowers are pretty loud and yet FM commented on the silence when she first missed William. If the Wilsons could hear the children playing on the driveway, FM should have been able to hear the mower if it was running, notwithstanding that it was further down the street.

Edit: here What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished? lawn mower man says he was on his mower when police arrived. That would have been shortly after 11--say 11:15? You would think he couldn't have been on it very long or he would have known about William's disappearance from foster parents running up and down the street.
The timings are very interesting to me just to get a feel of the unfolding of events

"The mother had this haunted look on her face," Ms Heslop would later tell Australian Women's Weekly.

Ms Heslop called to her children out back, but they hadn't seen another kid. It was 11.30am.

I remember the time given in this article when it was published and wondering about it.

Can't find the other 2 links but it seems to me that the FM went to AMS's place cause she wondered if WT was attracted to the swing set in her yard and then for about 20 minutes they searched the street but didn't knock on doors? FF returns, he runs the perimeter of the street and FM goes down to the bus stop and back at the end of the street, then she is convinced that WT is not there and calls the police at 11.0? It seems then after she has called the police, her and AMS go to the neighbors and ask if WT has been seen, PS, the woman with 10 grandchildren, Lydene Heslop and the guy on the mower as the police turned up to find FM on the street and FF waiting at the house for the police to turn up.

If that was true, I can't see NC saying it. She was all about what William wasn't allowed to eat and criticizing his clothes.
Agreed. And especially since later in the same article she goes on to be quoted saying:

“The last time they saw him, William yelled: ‘Daddy, Daddy, Daddy’ and jumped out of the pram like a kangaroo.

“William loved his dad. There was a real bond.”

How would y'all like it if you, a nice random innocent person, owned or just bought a nice little house and next thing, members on a crime sleuthing board have published your address, posted pictures of the inside of your home, and are discussing it in relation to a crime? Members cannot sleuth and post about private individuals, private addresses on this board where the whole world can see it.

Not only posting pics of a house belonging to an individual NOT named a POI or suspect, but because someone has hired a lawyer, insinuating involvement in drugs? There are all sorts of reasons a person might hire a lawyer, and I can think of one big one right now.

You folks do know how to post responsibly and sleuth quietly behind the scenes, right?

Please stick to TOS and use common sense.

Last edited:
Did anyone discover if Derek Nichols was in any way related to Sue and Jacob Nichols? I found that whole article quite bizarre, especially the part about asking KT to stay at their country NSW home: Shock claim about William Tyrrell

Everyone, please read the following and make sure you understand:

Recently, a SN and JN are in MSM claiming that JN could possibly be William's bio dad. Though they are in MSM, they are NOT sleuthable under WS TOS.

As per MSM in the past, DN (former priest, convicted pedophile, convicted of child *advertiser censored*) has been investigated by LE in relation to William's case. DN is sleuthable under WS TOS.

IF in sleuthing DN however, you happen to find a verifiable connection to SN or JN, please contact a Mod/Admin at that time so we can review it rather than posting it on the thread.

If you do not understand, please private message a Mod/Admin for clarification. Thanks.

Just wondering does anyone know if the two cars that were spotted on the morning of Williams disappearance were outside Paul Savages house or someone elses? Maybe a reason he was called as witness to inquest.

"Police have also appealed for information about two cars — described as a dark grey old-model, medium-size sedan and an old white station wagon — that were parked opposite the house on the day William disappeared."

Mother's triple-0 call released in search for 3yo William Tyrrell

"74-year-old widower Paul Savage, "who lived across the road from the property where William disappeared more than four years ago."

Tyrrell witness ‘doesn’t know’ why inquest called on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member