TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can the Dateline interview be watched? I tried looking online but don't know what year or episode this was on. Can someone possibly provide a link to it? Thanks.

Just in case you didn't know the Date Line interview was a phone interview posted online not to air on the television show

Those times came from Rusty, Debra and his mother. Debra said on here that Mrs. Wilson started calling her at 2 and called until 4. There are newspaper quotes of Ra and FA stating the times.

Those times you are referring to are when they called the mall.....

You would think that Rachel being a married woman that her husband would be the first notified. So why would the Arnold family be searching for them at 4 or 6. Tommy got to the mall so late because that's when he got the call from FA and that's when DA left to pick him up from the bowling alley

Renee had a party to go to with Terry M and was supposed to be back by 4 when they werent back it caused concern especially when 6 pm came around that’s why they knew first

A Family member of Rach A sent private messages with this information & more

Can more details be explained as to who it is that’s said to have done something??? If we are gonna clear the air and get truths can more details be explained so the truth can be out for us to be able to continue to dig for the truth????? Please???

No. only found out a month ago

From a credible source?? Without saying who said it if anonymity is their wish, could the facts of the lies, secrets, abuse and abortions and sexual abuse as to who the person is that did this?? Does the entire family know these truths ?? Ty

You would think that Rachel being a married woman that her husband would be the first notified. So why would the Arnold family be searching for them at 4 or 6. Tommy got to the mall so late because that's when he got the call from FA and that's when DA left to pick him up from the bowling alley

How did tommy get to the bowling alley??? Did he have a car that he drove there or ???

Who called the mall? And was it just the mall in general or a certain store?
Why didn't they call Tommy or the police department?
I do remember before cell phones you would have to call the stores and page people over the intercom if it was an emergency but I clearly remember it had better be an emergency!

From a credible source?? Without saying who said it if anonymity is their wish, could the facts of the lies, secrets, abuse and abortions and sexual abuse as to who the person is that did this?? Does the entire family know these truths ?? Ty

That family would need to become verified in order to openly discuss it all. Or they they could do it in any other public forum, or to the PD, or the press. Lots of options available. The biggest requirements are a bit of courage and a desire for truth.

I do remember before cell phones you would have to call the stores and page people over the intercom if it was an emergency but I clearly remember it had better be an emergency!
Yes I remember, but everything I've read says that FA and RA were going store to store paging by 6pm. Except for the Dateline interview where he says they were store to store as the mall was closing. If I'm not mistaken the Mall closed at 11 or 11:30 pm. That timeline makes much more sense.
Considering Tommy got the call while bowling.
(TRUTH IS ONLY ONE TIMELINE)
So why are there so many different timelines with this case and all are given by the same person?

Last edited:
Let me answer my own question.
That would be because people follow his word blindly.
(without question)
And it makes Tommy look bad that he would go bowling while everyone searched for his wife.
When RA knows that's not how it happened, or maybe at 11 years old he just doesn't remember what actually happened.
That's my own option about this

After Rachel's Dad dropped Tommy off at his house after work then Tommy showered, got dressed and Debra drove him to the bowling alley.
Because Rachel was driving their ONLY car.

Hi kettlecorn,

I have a question for you (or another verified member of Tommy’s family).

Does Tommy remember what time Debra drove him to the bowling alley?

Thanks
RIP M+ J

Just one comment out of me re the timelines : In defense of anyone who can't get the timeline right, I have a very hard time with large events in my life, I cant remember times period , I go by day and night , dark and light and I'm not totally consistent, I think with major painful events sometimes that clouds the way you think of time. Example : one of my dear friends killed herself and that whole day seems like it was 30 minutes period, another one of my friends was accidentally crushed at work, he died in the hospital, we sat by his bed side for what seemed to me weeks , I spoke with someone recently and found out it was 2 days he lived before passing and I was there almost the whole time with few breaks, it was just simply traumatic, I'm not saying that's what this is but the possibility is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa