GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a big LOL -- she probably really "put it on" and had no face! Such a pity. She and CW were quite the pair. It would be interesting to see if she visits him... We'll probably never know, but she would be a bigger fool than I'm now thinking she is, if she does.
She most likely won't ever visit him but I'm betting she will write to him.

This week I ran across a old magazine from last August/Sept while in a waiting room. Flipping thru, I ran across an article on the Watts family -- The pictures of Celeste, Bella & Shannan just took my breath away, yet again. Those beautiful babies, so sweet & innocent and Shannan so bright she was almost incandescent. How could this be---after all these months later----still so difficult to comprehend ?

What evil ? absence of humanity lies in that %$##@% who took these beautiful souls from those who loved them so very much? And how could we not see it before it was too late.

It's almost poetic how Shannan reached out across social media with those three sweet babies and touched all of us , and so many others across the US and the world ---only after her death.

I think I'm a better person for glimpsing just a few minutes of the joy she shared for her children and her life and her future with whomever may see her videos and pictures.

"...a piece of garbage wearing a human suit" -->Prosecutor on Ted Bundy trial also aptly describes Christopher Watts so many years later.

This week I ran across a old magazine from last August/Sept while in a waiting room. Flipping thru, I ran across an article on the Watts family -- The pictures of Celeste, Bella & Shannan just took my breath away, yet again. Those beautiful babies, so sweet & innocent and Shannan so bright she was almost incandescent. How could this be---after all these months later----still so difficult to comprehend ?

What evil ? absence of humanity lies in that %$##@% who took these beautiful souls from those who loved them so very much? And how could we not see it before it was too late.

It's almost poetic how Shannan reached out across social media with those three sweet babies and touched all of us , and so many others across the US and the world ---only after her death.

I think I'm a better person for glimpsing just a few minutes of the joy she shared for her children and her life and her future with whomever may see her videos and pictures.

"...a piece of garbage wearing a human suit" -->Prosecutor on Ted Bundy trial also aptly describes Christopher Watts so many years later.

Agreed. The video I saw of Bella saying that her daddy is her here just makes me want to cry.

February already and my thoughts go out to Shannan’s family and friends. A very loved and cherished baby Nico would have entered the world this month.

Attachments

• 5A79ED9E-8D87-404A-B9FF-865E6B05BC9C.jpeg
    5A79ED9E-8D87-404A-B9FF-865E6B05BC9C.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
In those interviews on the porch he revelled in the attention and power, even now he knows everyone wants to know the real truth what happened and what sequence.
IMO he knows one day a show like 60 Minutes will interview him, he might and might not divulge snippets of the truth. IMO that’s where he still holds power and I think he’ll love that.

I’m of the opinion that security system, the baby monitors and even Alexa have revealed visual and audio of the truth to LE which may or may not be eventually destroyed.

I sincerely doubt she’ll ever go anywhere near him or attempt to contact him.
I would think NK wouldn’t want anything to do with Chris. Plus, she’s in witness protection, so maybe that stipulates she can never ever contact him again. I also imagine she doesn’t want her cover blown and new name discovered and shared.

I would think NK wouldn’t want anything to do with Chris. Plus, she’s in witness protection, so maybe that stipulates she can never ever contact him again. I also imagine she doesn’t want her cover blown and new name discovered and shared.
I'm of the opinion that there is no way on earth that she is in WP. It is designed to protect threatened witnesses before, during and after trial.

I'm of the opinion that there is no way on earth that she is in WP. It is designed to protect threatened witnesses before, during and after trial.
YES! NK in witness protection was a very questionable story reported by one outlet! Some other media merely repeated the first story. There is nothing that justifies giving NK protection and she in NO WAY meets the criteria to be protected!

Most likely, she has moved, changed her name, and maybe her appearance. She and/or friends, family, etc., created the witness protection story.

I believe we will hear from her (a book?) or about her, again.

I find it interesting that there has been no reporting of CW's life in prison. Even Jared Fogel has gotten more in-prison reporting!

It's funny, in a weird way, that a story and a person, (CW), reported so widely and in such detail, has mostly disappeared. He and it, dominated all forms of media from mainstream, to youtube, to blogs, and especially here on WS, and is now barely a whisper! WOW! CW, of course, deserves absolute distain and obscurity.

I hope Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Nico are always remembered!

I will not give in to the devils details. It drives insanity. Like on you tube, how much power can you give to the dirty devil. Why do we need to know all the details?

I find it interesting that there has been no reporting of CW's life in prison. Even Jared Fogel has gotten more in-prison reporting!

It's funny, in a weird way, that a story and a person, (CW), reported so widely and in such detail, has mostly disappeared. He and it, dominated all forms of media from mainstream, to youtube, to blogs, and especially here on WS, and is now barely a whisper! WOW! CW, of course, deserves absolute distain and obscurity.

I also find it interesting that Wisconsin's Department of Corrections is keeping everything hush hush at Waupun's Correctional Institution. It's reasonably to believe that Wisconsin's Department of Correction, hired a Public relations firm, controlling all media exposure regarding inmate Watts. The DOC is hoping the public attention's on the most hated man in prison will eventually die down. Inmates forfeiting privileges if caught leaking information about Watts. Even the guards risk being out of a job by talking to the media.

YES! NK in witness protection was a very questionable story reported by one outlet! Some other media merely repeated the first story. There is nothing that justifies giving NK protection and she in NO WAY meets the criteria to be protected!

Most likely, she has moved, changed her name, and maybe her appearance. She and/or friends, family, etc., created the witness protection story.

I believe we will hear from her (a book?) or about her, again.

NK may have changed her name, but I would think, her personality remains the same.
Her actions in the interviews were so low.
We all heard about her lack of empathy for SW.
NK was on display: what a crass performance.:(:(:(:(
I am so pleased the DA commented about NK.:)
That must be remembered.
MOO.

Last edited:

I don't care what CW is doing and I was sick of hearing about NK threads ago. I think about Shanann and her babies every day though, and I wonder how the Rzucek's are coping. My heart still bleeds for them. :(
Does anyone here, think or believe, CW will ever give an interview?
Unless they administered a truth serum, it would be worthless.
MOO

I don't care what CW is doing and I was sick of hearing about NK threads ago. I think about Shanann and her babies every day though, and I wonder how the Rzucek's are coping. My heart still bleeds for them. :(

Unless they administered a truth serum, it would be worthless.
MOO
Thank you for this! I hope NK fades into the sunset in some foreign country. Next we will hear about CW is when they carry him out in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa