CO CO - Nonnie Dotson, 33, Littleton, 19 Nov 2006

How totally frustrating for her family...nothing new?

It's so hard to understand how so many people can walk out of their front door and vanish. It seems impossible but it isn't. It happens constantly every day. In each case someone has to know something. Someone besides the person who caused them to disappear.

I wish Nonnie had told her brother who she was going out to meet. It might have helped to find her. Of course she didn't know that she would disappear. I wish everyone who leaves home would tell someone where they are going and who they plan to meet if that is the case. In this day and age everyone really needs to be so careful and do everything possible to be safe.

She's been missing for more than six months, and now family members of Lackland AFB nurse 1st Lt. Nonnie Dotson are upping the reward for information that could lead to her whereabouts.

Authorities have no idea what happened to Nonnie.

"We need to find Nonnie, whether it's alive or not, we need to bring her home, and put her to rest," her mother, Candice Dotson said.

She no longer believes her 33-year-old daughter is alive.

"In my heart, I know if she could be here, she would be here. I think she's gone now, I think she's gone now, I think she's gone," Candice said.

Nonnie Dotson was visiting her brother in Colorado for Thanksgiving last year when she disappeared without a trace. With no body, authorities have no crime

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA052307.missingnurse.KENS.51d2a3f.html

I've searched everywhere and can't find this info ... how tall is she and approximate weight? Any other physical attributions. She has most likely been murdered, so if a body is found, it would be hard to link the body to Nonnie without more information. Any tattoos, markings, scars etc?

Prayers for Nonnie's child and her family.

Just bumping up for Nonnie.
Sending positive thoughts she will be found soon.

Has there been any updates on this missing person? November will be
a year.

Bump, bump...it's been a year now, is there any news or has this case
grown cold. Praying for Nonnie...

Actually there was an article online, http://tinyurl.com/3dbtr6

However, the case has recently been re-assigned to Jefferson County Sheriff's investigator Kate Battan, and she says there is clearly work that can be done toward finding an answer behind the 33-year-old San Antonio woman's vanishing.

[snip]

"I actually have a list of people that I would like to interview again."

[snip]

Battan said she has developed a gut feeling about the answer to whether Dotson disappeared against her will or voluntarily, but wouldn't share it for publication.
"The information is pointing me in a direction that I'm not sure this investigation went in before," she said.

That sounds a bit hopeful! Go Kate, kick some butt!

Also this from the above article:

Vehle and Nonnie's mother and step-father will square off in a Bexar County courtroom Nov. 26 in a trial to determine custody of Savannah.

Bumping... I was very excited when I read the new developements yesterday and I can't believe nobody else is....

I am glad they are doing something it isn't that no one is interested just to many to keep up with and certain ones touch our hearts. I pray the family does right by the child not their own selfishness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back