Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t SP have told LE whether or not BDR sexually assaulted her the minute he was taken into custody? Wouldn’t that have been another charge if it had occurred? I’m not in the LEAST bit minimizing what he DID do but what if she’d fallen into even worse hands just trying to get free of the sexual predator that called himself a dad.
I hope someday SP realizes how lucky she is, to have gotten in a car with a stranger, that she is alive today. This could have ended much worse for her.

Wondering if SP knew how old Rogers was or if he passed himself off being younger? Tragic SP does not have a family support network.

Actually, this is the wording of the charge: A Wisconsin man is accused of sexual exploitation of a child after a U.S. attorney said he knowingly persuaded a 14-year-old Tennessee girl to engage in sexually explicit conduct in order to produce video evidence of it.

We don't know yet whether he molested SP or not. Lots of concern that he didn't have the best of intentions. Scroll back to post #366 for a list of what doesn't look kosher about BDR.
Yes, I read that too but I also thought I read an article that specifically said he took her across state lines for sexual purposes. It was one of the first articles. Imo

In that BDR thought smashing SP's phone would eliminate its digital trail, I have great hope that if BDR has any child *advertiser censored* on any devices, LE will find it.
They will also have a ring of people who he associated with and where the stuff came from.
Could be.many more arrests!
Moo

Actually, this is the wording of the charge: A Wisconsin man is accused of sexual exploitation of a child after a U.S. attorney said he knowingly persuaded a 14-year-old Tennessee girl to engage in sexually explicit conduct in order to produce video evidence of it.

We don't know yet whether he molested SP or not. Lots of concern that he didn't have the best of intentions. Scroll back to post #366 for a list of what doesn't look kosher about BDR.
I don't know how to link it, but in the Wisconsin State Journal it was stated that Assistant US attorney Julie Pfuger said prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the Grand Jury meets and that they "would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes."
So they have not yet charged him with that, but it sounds like they are going to. They must be waiting for the evidence. Imo

I don't know how to link it, but in the Wisconsin State Journal it was stated that Assistant US attorney Julie Pfuger said prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the Grand Jury meets and that they "would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes."
So they have not yet charged him with that, but it sounds like they are going to. They must be waiting for the evidence. Imo

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

"Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes."

bbm

FBI joins search for missing Tennessee teen
still hunting for the reference about the other 3 children (I think it was answered in a press conference) in the meantime, I ran across this - and if the FBI truly joined the case on Jan 29 - all I can say is WOW! 48 hours they had their criminals and evidence:
snipped:
FBI joins search for missing Tennessee teen
Posted: Jan 29, 2019 03:49 AM CST
MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. (ABC News) - Two weeks into an expanding search for a missing 14-year old girl from Tennessee, federal and local authorities are seeking public assistance, and her devastated parents are using visceral metaphors to describe the depths of their agony and plead for the public's help as the days Savannah Leigh Pruitt has been gone accumulate.

"It's like having your soul ripped out of your body," Randall Pruitt said at a press conference with authorities on Friday. "You can't think, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't rest -- life has just ceased for us since she left."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has joined the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) to search for the missing teen, who was last seen at her home in Madisonville, Tennessee on Jan. 13, according to the FBI and local authorities.

"At this point in time, we truly need the eyes and ears of the community," a MCSO detective said Friday, according to ABC Knoxville affiliate WATE.

The Pruitt family had just moved back to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Ga. in late December, according to Randall Pruitt, who opened up about his daughter alongside his wife, Savannah's mother, Christina Pruitt, on Friday, WATE reported.

SB loves horses, her pet raccoonand other family farm animals, her parents said on Friday, WATE reported, noting that the only time the girl's parents managed to crack a smile through tears was when they talked about their daughter's love for the family farm.

"We're very heartbroken," Christina Pruitt said Friday of the oldest of her four children. "I miss her. I don't understand...none of us understand."

"We love her dearly and we want her home -- I love you, and come home," the Pruitt parents said, finishing each other's sentences, according to WATE.

BBM:
"Pet racoons" are illegal in Tennessee.

Tenn. agency rules with iron fist to end wildlife adoptions, some say (with video)

Is this the code he has been charged with? If so that includes child *advertiser censored* under “illicit sexual conduct”
Would they charge him for this since he admitted to asking to make the video and he absolutely had this on his computer?
I self admit I do have a hard time following codes and laws and the umbrellas of where things fall

18 U.S. Code § 2423 - Transportation of minors
Yes, that's why I was hoping an attorney can explain.
It sounds as if they plan to charge him with taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes as well. I'm wondering if they are just waiting for test results and more solid evidence.
Since the Assistant Attorney announced the intention of this charge, I'm thinking LE has good reason to believe that sexual abuse occurred. Imo

I hope so.

O/T - Linking is easy. Just copy the link address and paste it in the comment box.
I don't even know how to copy and paste. I've been meaning to try, but am afraid I will post the wrong article.
Maybe I'll try it next time.

The greatest tragedy is that there is no privacy in all that has happened. I know (I truly know) that the victim never would have wanted 'us' to know as many details that we do know. There is no escaping the spotlight, and this person will have to fight the rest of their life to escape what everyone knows (or presumes and assumes to know).
Without the video, they probably would have ended up like many other young children caught in a similar situation... saying something but having no real evidence to prove it. It would have been an adult's word against a child's. Child services and law enforcement can only do so much, and, unfortunately, they can't remove a child or press charges without significant findings.
Unfortunately, a child can't just say "_______ did this" and be rescued. If they are removed from the situation, they often torment over having "ruined their families' life" and losing those they loved (abuser included). Often, children love, truly love, their abuser...they just want the abuse to stop.
Imagine the burden.

Imagine that burden being speculated upon by the world.

Let's all hope this person can overcome what has happened.

Didn’t he try to destroy the video though? And LE was able to reconstruct it?

If so...come on.

The greatest tragedy is that there is no privacy in all that has happened. I know (I truly know) that the victim never would have wanted 'us' to know as many details that we do know. There is no escaping the spotlight, and this person will have to fight the rest of their life to escape what everyone knows (or presumes and assumes to know).
Without the video, they probably would have ended up like many other young children caught in a similar situation... saying something but having no real evidence to prove it. It would have been an adult's word against a child's. Child services and law enforcement can only do so much, and, unfortunately, they can't remove a child or press charges without significant findings.
Unfortunately, a child can't just say "_______ did this" and be rescued. If they are removed from the situation, they often torment over having "ruined their families' life" and losing those they loved (abuser included). Often, children love, truly love, their abuser...they just want the abuse to stop.
Imagine the burden.

Imagine that burden being speculated upon by the world.

Let's all hope this person can overcome what has happened.

Welcome, dodeling. And our hearts break for what you've gone through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus