Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Address of church
4671 fall lick rd
Crab Orchard ky

I got 4253. When I see the house in the video where the pond is I thought that was the church but when I research I'm finding it is a house and not a church or chapel. I'm confused.

Earlier we were excited so many people were at this pond and thought possibly they had a clue and would find Savannah. As I read what the reports are saying now, sounds like they're just searching that area around the home thoroughly. Most likely spreading the distance of the search out from the home she was last at.

Nobody has been named a suspect so technically this whole post is against TOS. It might be a good idea to read over the rules bc the mods were going through and trying to clean up the threads last night.
Did U see a mug shot of one of the two on the Internet?

The longer SS isn't located the more likely the three men haven't conspired. I just don't see it. Maybe 2 had left the home & don't know what happened precluding LE from playing one against the other. Whether they've found a body or not if LE has strong evidence, they don't let perps roam around free. jmo

Looks like nobody confessed or said she was in the pond. Think they would have the body by now.

How far is this Chapel from the house she was at with the three men?
Follow the highway like you are going to Lancaster from the chapel....You will cross the intersection of Fall Lick Rd. (1972) and Perkins Lane.

Follow the highway like you are going to Lancaster from the chapel....You will cross the intersection of Fall Lick Rd. (1972) and Perkins Lane.

Thanks but I found out the distance. Another member posted it and I also looked it up. We posted the distance earlier

About 2 miles.

If you look on google earth. You can see a lot. Also, there are two pond behind the church too. One is opened and doesn't look like it's used. The other one has half of it near a line of trees. I do believe she is in water because if she had the twins say a week or even two before she disappeared then she would still be bleeding. The search dogs would scents this quick. The ground was to frozen to dig.

Nobody has been named a suspect so technically this whole post is against TOS. It might be a good idea to read over the rules bc the mods were going through and trying to clean up the threads last night.

Boy am I confused. I thought you could discuss these three guys because they haven't been named as a suspect. So really they are just friends or acquaintances. I read the rules again, the rules are listed in a sub forum on the message board. You can't discuss people involved that have not been named a suspect that includes friends and acquaintances.

When you're new it's difficult to keep the rules straight. Thanks for the reminder.

I was looking at the map and thought the pond being searched was the one South of the chapel and noticed the bigger one North. They're searching the pond North of the chapel, the larger one.

Sure hope I'm right with this and not mixing others up. Really sure I'm right after watching video.
What video?

So are they still searching? I read it's supposed to rain this afternoon. I'm sure Toney doesn't want to leave on Tuesday with no resolu!

When i said 'apparent suspect' i just meant in MY own mind he is the suspect because Ive seen so many comments naming him. I know that police havent actually idetified him/anyone as a suspect yet. However on the other hand you could argue that surely if they are searching this persons house that they are a POI. Especially seeing as LE said Savannah was at that house, and thats where he apparently lives.?

You can't discuss details about the three men if the details have not been in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo