Found Safe AL - Ian Lee Clark, 12, may be traveling in a black 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer, Mobile, 9 Feb 2019

Wow I’m just finding out about this update- way late! So glad to read this!
I’m wondering what happened to bring him to Florida, was he groomed and lured like his family had believed?

It’s so sad that liars tried to get ransom from them...
There are a TON of people that try to capitalize where they see ANY opportunity. I hate the number of stories where this is a footnote. Goes to show the value of teaching empathy in our society as well as the value of money that some people hold, making them cold and cruel. Disgusts me completely

Wow I’m just finding out about this update- way late! So glad to read this!
I’m wondering what happened to bring him to Florida, was he groomed and lured like his family had believed?

It’s so sad that liars tried to get ransom from them...
There are a TON of people that try to capitalize where they see ANY opportunity. I hate the number of stories where this is a footnote. Goes to show the value of teaching empathy in our society as well as the value of money that some people hold, making them cold and cruel. Disgusts me completely

I wondered, too. Not sure how familiar you are with the area, but the Florida line is a very short drive from Mobile, so it could be almost anything. Many people in that community have close ties with the Pensacola community.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back