Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN 1 hour special starting in 8 minutes on this case. I don't know if they are live streaming it from their website @Yellowrose.

I have seen applications through Google Play Store where you can listen to it for free, but I'm not familiar with that. There is another site that I see Googling it that you can watch it for the first 10 minutes for free, but then you have to log in through your provider. Perhaps other people can help you.

I do hope this show has some investigative journalism which is new, versus rehashing. In previous cases, it was just a mishmash of stuff we had seen previously.

Perhaps afterwards someone from YouTube will put it up there? Gray Hughes followed this case and did a lot of Investigation on it, so he may?

Last edited:
I was just going to post the online--Thanks #gregjrichards for doing so. I am working from home today so that I could watch on TV. I was glad to hear LE have files of guys they are watching.

ETA-LOL gregjrichards--you caught that too..about the watching of suspects.

Hey Everyone,

This discussion was closed months ago because of all the violations of TOS. It was apparent that with no new news you all became bored and turned into frothing cannibals ripping the guts out of your fellow posters.

Let's review a bit here, shall we?

DO NOT POST RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERP.

THERE ARE NO SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT WERE QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE.
NO SUSPECTS, NO ACCUSING ANYONE OF THE CRIME.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Please remember if someone attacks you please hit the "report" button in the lower lefthand corner of the post and follow instructions. Do not reply, Do not quote.

Keep on topic.

Be nice to each other. I know the boys think the girls have cooties and the girls think the boys smell funny but let's put aside our differences and get along, please.

I'm sure I will have more reminders later.

Tricia

Bump

I think part of the problem is that the video capture is so grainy and combine that with the fact that the artist rendering from eye witnesses details may not be entirely accurate. Makes it very difficult to Id a suspect purely based on identifying characteristics alone moo

After watching the HLN special I have so much admiration of how Liberty’s sister is dealing with this horrendous and devastating tragedy. It is so much for her to cope with having dropped the girl’s off. I hope she achieves her dream of studying forensics. My heart breaks for Liberty’s Grandparents too I have so much respect for them. Abigail’s Mum is also in my prayers I can’t begin to imagine what she is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member