Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

B7339D34-854F-4845-BE58-35A4A78AE174.jpeg 58573D51-C8FC-45BC-88D2-C3419D898F3A.jpeg 7B0F5C21-469F-4046-861F-42EA6D3A61FD.jpeg C2E4A0B2-7F97-4C87-A07A-8D7978DD64FB.jpeg

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that they'll call off the search tomorrow. We've had steady ice and snow for the past 2 hours. I don't know what it's doing in Lexington right now, but the roads around Lancaster, including Richmond Road, can get dicey.

So just my opinion, but here are some things I gleamed from the friends Daily mail interview.

-The friend that was with SS at the bar wanted to leave earlier than SS, likely called an uber or taxi and when it got there they argued bc SS wanted to stay till closing. The friend then got in the car and left. per interviewed friend

-The interviewed friend then seemed to think that SS wanted to stay at the bar till closing and seems to think SS would then try to get a ride back to the apartment where her car was located. Not her exact words just my interpretation.

-Friend seems to indicate SS would not normally in her right mind ever go that far away to Garrard county on her own free will with a stranger/s.

-Friend seems to think strongly that the men SS was with know exactly what happened to her.

-Friend seems to think that SS looks upset and isolated in the photos from the surveillance cameras

Some of this is my own interpretation based on the context of said friends interview and may or may not be her exact thoughts

see for yourselves: what do you think?

Best friend of missing Savannah Spurlock reveals the mom was left alone after arguing with a friend | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
So just my opinion, but here are some things I gleamed from the friends Daily mail interview.

-The friend that was with SS at the bar wanted to leave earlier than SS, likely called an uber or taxi and when it got there they argued bc SS wanted to stay till closing. The friend then got in the car and left. per interviewed friend

-The interviewed friend then seemed to think that SS wanted to stay at the bar till closing and seems to think SS would then try to get a ride back to the apartment where her car was located. Not her exact words just my interpretation.

-Friend seems to indicate SS would not normally in her right mind ever go that far away to Garrard county on her own free will with a stranger/s.

-Friend seems to think strongly that the men SS was with know exactly what happened to her.

-Friend seems to think that SS looks upset and isolated in the photos from the surveillance cameras

Some of this is my own interpretation based on the context of said friends interview and may or may not be her exact thoughts

Best friend of missing Savannah Spurlock reveals the mom was left alone after arguing with a friend | Daily Mail Online

I wonder why there’s no mention of the male they picked up in Lex and went to the bar with. I always assumed that’s how they got to the bar that night and that he left with SS’s friend after the two got into an argument about when to leave.

Yeah, that's what I got out of that article as well. It all pretty much adds to a lot of what we've been saying. I am really starting to think that the men offered her a ride to her car OR invited her to an after party but didn't tell her where it was. I think she Facetimed her mom before she knew where they were going.

I wonder why there’s no mention of the male they picked up in Lex and went to the bar with. I always assumed that’s how they got to the bar that night and that he left with SS’s friend after the two got into an argument about when to leave.

There's been almost radio silence on that person. I also assumed that SS's friend caught a ride with him.

Saying this respectfully.....wonder what type of argument ?
Like just a chilly disagreement and each to her own... or was SS verbally hostile and the friend left in a huff ?
Hope the friend isn't beating herself up to much. Other people are being judgmental to both of them, and we really don't know exactly what happened.

My .02 is that those men seen with her (last time SS was seen alive by others) know quite a lot.
Frustrating.
So sad for her family !!!! Her dad esp. seems so heartbroken -- like he fears the worst.
Let me be wrong, but this looks so bad for SS.

I guess it does just say the girls ride had arrived, so maybe the male friend pulled up to pick them up. Either he dropped them off and came back to get them later or he was at the bar with them and went to the parking garage to retrieve the car and pick them up? JMO

Last edited:

Great summary!

I was curious about the statement that SS didn't know she was having twins until the delivery. Would that mean she didn't seek prenatal care? It seems like any Dr would recognize a twin pregnancy. Moo

I guess it does just say the girls ride had arrived, so maybe the male friend pulled up to pick them up. Either he dropped them off and came back to get them later or he was at the bar with them and went to the parking garage to retrieve the car and pick them up? JMO
Or he wasn't in the plans to pick them up at all.

Or he wasn't in the plans to pick them up at all.

Yep highly possible

My guess is that they'll call off the search tomorrow. We've had steady ice and snow for the past 2 hours. I don't know what it's doing in Lexington right now, but the roads around Lancaster, including Richmond Road, can get dicey.

No search on Saturday if there is more than 2 inches of snow on the ground:

Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter
4 hrs ·

SAVANNAH SPURLOCK SEARCH UPDATE: If there is snow on the ground, we will NOT be using ATV'S. If there is 2" or more of snow on the ground, there will not be a public search. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY INVOLVED. WE HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH EMERGENCY MANAGER AND HE IS IN AGREEMENT. PLEASE WATCH OUR PAGE TOMORROW MORNING AFTER 6:30 AM FOR AN UPDATE.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE OUR PAGE OR CALL US TO ASK FOR UPDATES.

Great summary!

I was curious about the statement that SS didn't know she was having twins until the delivery. Would that mean she didn't seek prenatal care? It seems like any Dr would recognize a twin pregnancy. Moo
I find this difficult to believe that there was no knowledge great she was carrying twins if she had prenatal care. Chances are that with her 3rd pregnancy and being unemployed, SS would have Medicaid.

I find this difficult to believe that there was no knowledge great she was carrying twins if she had prenatal care. Chances are that with her 3rd pregnancy and being unemployed, SS would have Medicaid.
I find it difficult to believe as well, and to me, it casts aspersions on the rest of the article.

Unless SS was deliberately avoiding prenatal care, I can think of no reason why she wouldn’t have known she was having twins.

I find it difficult to believe as well, and to me, it casts aspersions on the rest of the article.

Unless SS was deliberately avoiding prenatal care, I can think of no reason why she wouldn’t have known she was having twins.

I do think the article may have cherry picked some stuff going around on SM bc that was one that I definitely read a few different times. Would it be common for an ultrasound to miss twins early in a pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member