Found Deceased AR - Micheal Morris, 20, last seen walking along highway, Jackson County, Jan 2019

yrmfp

Reaction score
* modsnip*

The White County Sheriff's Office is active in the investigation of a missing person last seen in Jackson County.

The family of Micheal Morris, 20, reportedly lost contact with him two weeks ago Monday night after he stepped out a vehicle and began walking down Arkansas Highway 367 in Olyphant, which is near Bradford.

ICYMI: A Jackson Co. family is trying to stay positive as the search continues for their missing son. They are offering a $2,500 reward for information. More details here: Parents Searching Jackson County for Missing Son

The Daily Citizen

https://www.google.com/amp/www.kait8.com/2019/02/04/jackson-county-family-pleas-mans-safe-return/?outputType=amp

Michael Morris | I Have Vanished

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550557454676.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550557454676.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
** MOD, I just noticed his name spelled differently on every article.

Judging by moms Facebook it is MICHEAL.
Can anyone update heading for me please?

White County Sheriff's Office-Arkansas

On January 28, 2019, Micheal Morris walked away from his brother in Olyphant, Arkansas and hasn’t been seen since.

He was reported missing to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office who along with his parents, family and friends have worked tirelessly to locate him.

The White County Sheriff’s Office has joined in and are helping to try and locate Morris by following up on all leads and assisting the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office in the investigation.

Morris’ family has posted a $10,000 dollar reward for anyone who can lead us to him.

We, here at the White County Sheriff’s Office, are asking for anyone who has information on Morris to do the right thing and help us aid in finding him.

If you should have information and want or need to remain anonymous then we can make sure that happens as well.

If you have any information, please contact the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office at 870.523.5842 or the White County Sheriff’s Office at 501.279.6279.

A9BF4057-8FAF-4508-9A30-F9808EAC1764.jpeg

I wonder if they checked if he was posting on other sites that were more intense in the beliefs he had. Did he setup any meets or "training camps" that he might have wanted to join?

MAR 22, 2019
Mom of Missing Bradford man says last two months have been agonizing
[...]

"We've searched every one of the spots we've been told," says CM.

A few days after Michael Morris was reported missing in late January, his family frantically searched for him. Now as days and even weeks tick by the searching has become a lot of waiting.

"There's still a few places we can't get to because the water's up too high," says CM.

CM says she's heard dozens of versions of what happened to her son.

"Anywhere from he was shot execution style, [to] that he was hit in the head with a hand weight," CM recalls.

In mid-February, she even started receiving ransom emails from someone she believes wants to exploit her pain.

All of these things making her quest for answers more unbearable.

"I thought we would have found him by now," says CM through tears.

[...]

(Name changed to initials by me)

Not sure if this is geographically close:

Flagstaff Police Department officials have confirmed that a body was found in the wooded area near Coconino Community College's main campus on Monday night.

The body was found in the wooded area near the Flagstaff urban trail. The officers and Coconino County Medical Examiner's Office's investigators kept their vehicles on the backside of college's parking lot.

Police: Body found in woods near Coconino Community College

* modsnip*

The White County Sheriff's Office is active in the investigation of a missing person last seen in Jackson County.

The family of Micheal Morris, 20, reportedly lost contact with him two weeks ago Monday night after he stepped out a vehicle and began walking down Arkansas Highway 367 in Olyphant, which is near Bradford.

ICYMI: A Jackson Co. family is trying to stay positive as the search continues for their missing son. They are offering a $2,500 reward for information. More details here: Parents Searching Jackson County for Missing Son

The Daily Citizen

https://www.google.com/amp/www.kait8.com/2019/02/04/jackson-county-family-pleas-mans-safe-return/?outputType=amp

Michael Morris | I Have Vanished
Just noting a few details from the first article in your post:

"He wanted to just walk and clear his head. It's not out of the ordinary for him to walk," said Morris' mother Cynthia Medlock.

"That's my biggest fear, that he just froze cause it was so cold there for 3 different nights," he said.

Bradford, AR (72020) Monthly Weather Forecast - weather.com
Jan 29: 39°/22°
Jan 30: 32°/22°
Jan 31: 39°/15°

Not sure if this is geographically close:

Flagstaff Police Department officials have confirmed that a body was found in the wooded area near Coconino Community College's main campus on Monday night.

The body was found in the wooded area near the Flagstaff urban trail. The officers and Coconino County Medical Examiner's Office's investigators kept their vehicles on the backside of college's parking lot.

Police: Body found in woods near Coconino Community College
Dead Body Found Near Coconino Community College Monday Night Has Been Identified - KAFF News
The body has been identified as 22-year-old Lucas Kyle Haehn of Flagstaff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana
Back