Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be careful not to deploy logical fallacies

1. He did get caught on video tape with Libby getting into his car
2. Most likely there is forensics of libby in his car
3. There probably are witnesses. We heard from some of them (potentially)
4. He was no doubt caught on CCTV
etc

Most likely the guy is simply stupid, but lucky so far.
Lucky so far...But if a on the spur moment abduction/attack he probably did not potentially hide a body well, ran off panicking ...I wonder did he go back again possibly on same night to recover body, potentially quite quickly somewhere between when the key witnesses are around on cctv footage at croda, hence why police are keen to trace them, may have heard seen someone...

Lucky so far...But if a on the spur moment abduction/attack he probably did not potentially hide a body well, ran off panicking ...I wonder did he go back again possibly on same night to recover body, potentially quite quickly somewhere between when the key witnesses are around on cctv footage at croda, hence why police are keen to trace them, may have heard seen someone...

I can't help thinking that if it was totally spur of the moment he'd have slipped up by now and she'd have been found. I think- he already had a plan to mind to do something but perhaps the opportunity arose quicker than he'd expected. Don't forget the last burglary was only a few days before so little time to ditch the items. That makes the police time frame far more disturbing.

Sadly I don't think she's alive. Sadly without a body soon not only will he get away with it but he'll torture her poor parents even more by dragging her whole life through the courts.Not only do they need her body for closure they need it for forensic evidence.

That is my theory as well.

Suzanne Pilley is a great example of a case where it is bang obvious what happened but police never found the body because the area it could be in is too large

Suzanne Pilley is a great example of a case where it is bang obvious what happened but police never found the body because the area it could be in is too large
I originally thought the timeframe of the whole event was quite short and the relevant points quite compressed, starting with the abduction/removal of LS by PR from the bench, both being in/at the Park, Attack/Assault in/at the Park, Screams, PR kills LS and Dumps in Water/Park or .....Screams....PR Runs off, LS comes to inadvertent harm in Park.

The last couple of days, with release of Croda cctv and after visiting Cctv/Park area, Im pretty much where Mark B and Mrjitty are...

The timeframe is extended by abandonment of LS at/in Park, PR Returns, either in his car but with sheets/bags etc or in diff car...removes LS, drives elsewhere, seen on cctv leaving area and seen re-entering Hull/N Ave 3am ish, maybe 30-90 mins after croda cctv people( esp 1st one and bike person) witness/hear/see removal.

Or returns to Park and relocates LS/LS Body to River/Drain/Concealed Place in Park. Maybe to or from abandoned building.

Im now slightly favouring The first Return/Removal theory as imo it makes sense of the LE's searches of Park and methodology of those searches. LE know LS/PR have at some point been in/at Park. Imo They Know PR returned and then left. Hence reasoning that LS is no longer in Park or is in Water there.

Maybe timescale of arrival and departure at Park means its impossible to have gone too deeply into the park.

Am concerned that no forensics appear to be found in PR's car( despite a theory of cleaning out of car based on supposition , not likely to be able to remove all traces) . If so. Hedve been charged.

Given distance PR could travel in 15min radius, impoosible for LE to search. So searching small areas of park to gain proof of known visitation by pr/ls but knowing / thinkingbnot there

Losing line of thinking but.....please pick away.

Last edited:
That is interesting. The cadaver dogs detected her but there was no dna found.
From what i know im not sure PR is guilty , but the police are investigating and obviously know alot more than we do so if they think hes guilty then they likely have good reason and evidence , hopefully anyway.

Is it possible the screams WERE a fox and the culprit heard them as he was dumping the body in the water, which disturbed him and he ran off thinking he'd been seen?
Quite possible. The first time I heard a fox screaming it frightened the living daylights out of me, I thought someone was in trouble.

Aside from the police issue...has it been decided/confirmed by folks here from the last CCTV that the last image shows two people, one of whom is/could be LS? Just wondering if it is, how that timed sighting would fit in with either of the two screaming occurrences heard?

I originally thought the timeframe of the whole event was quite short and the relevant points quite compressed, starting with the abduction/removal of LS by PR from the bench, both being in/at the Park, Attack/Assault in/at the Park, Screams, PR kills LS and Dumps in Water/Park or .....Screams....PR Runs off, LS comes to inadvertent harm in Park.

The last couple of days, with release of Croda cctv and after visiting Cctv/Park area, Im pretty much where Mark B and Mrjitty are...

The timeframe is extended by abandonment of LS at/in Park, PR Returns, either in his car but with sheets/bags etc or in diff car...removes LS, drives elsewhere, seen on cctv leaving area and seen re-entering Hull/N Ave 3am ish, maybe 30-90 mins after croda cctv people( esp 1st one and bike person) witness/hear/see removal.

Or returns to Park and relocates LS/LS Body to River/Drain/Concealed Place in Park. Maybe to or from abandoned building.

Im now slightly favouring The first Return/Removal theory as imo it makes sense of the LE's searches of Park and methodology of those searches. LE know LS/PR have at some point been in/at Park. Imo They Know PR returned and then left. Hence reasoning that LS is no longer in Park or is in Water there.

Maybe timescale of arrival and departure at Park means its impossible to have gone too deeply into the park.

Am concerned that no forensics appear to be found in PR's car( despite a theory of cleaning out of car based on supposition , not likely to be able to remove all traces) . If so. Hedve been charged.

Given distance PR could travel in 15min radius, impoosible for LE to search. So searching small areas of park to gain proof of known visitation by pr/ls but knowing / thinkingbnot there

Losing line of thinking but.....please pick away.

I'm with you SVS have been on this line of thinking for a while now.

I'm still not convinced no other vehicle was used either.

She could have been put in a container or case of some sort (hate thinking that but that's where I'm at) .

I guess with the latest cctv it is as possible as any other theory that these potential witnesses (one some or all) discovered what had happened that night? Saw it during or after, ran or helped the crime take place? There is so much we have yet to learn but as has already been stated, the time frame for this whole situation is quite possibly longer than I previously believed.

Aside from the police issue...has it been decided/confirmed by folks here from the last CCTV that the last image shows two people, one of whom is/could be LS? Just wondering if it is, how that timed sighting would fit in with either of the two screaming occurrences heard?

Must admit, I have also thought whether that is her on the Oak Rd CCTV with the the other person in dark clothing.

I have tried to study her walking stride on both CCTV videos and I can only conclude that her stride at the Welly CCTV is a similar stride to the person who's walking with another person in the Oak Rd video. Looks like bare legs to me with dark shoes which would fit with Libby's appearance that night.

However, we may never get to find out if that is or was her.

I guess with the latest cctv it is as possible as any other theory that these potential witnesses (one some or all) discovered what had happened that night? Saw it during or after, ran or helped the crime take place? There is so much we have yet to learn but as has already been stated, the time frame for this whole situation is quite possibly longer than I previously believed.

They originally said 3am didn't they.

Which got me thinking that either

A. His wife confirmed he got home at that time.

B. His car was seen either on cctv or by a witness near his home at that time.

But for all we know he could have dropped his car off and headed back out either in someone's else's car or on foot..

Someone said that if he had borrowed a car the owners would have come forward. But we don't know that for sure, they could have been involved in something themselves, they could be from his community and not really understanding of the situation.

There are lots of things that could have happened.

Does anyone know if his friends have been questioned .I know every student in the vicinity has been to see if they can remember anything at all at any time. Especially those near his house. They"ve even gone back if people have been out.

Is Suzanne the one from Merseyside?

Must admit, I have also thought whether that is her on the Oak Rd CCTV with the the other person in dark clothing.

I have tried to study her walking stride on both CCTV videos and I can only conclude that her stride at the Welly CCTV is a similar stride to the person who's walking with another person in the Oak Rd video. Looks like bare legs to me with dark shoes which would fit with Libby's appearance that night.

However, we may never get to find out if that is or was her.

I'd looked at this originally and discounted it as me been daft...Will look again and slow it down

Can someone point me to the MSM link where it’s confirmed that Libby got into the POI’s car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa