Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t read that about Daniel, I assumed an accident on the icy path.

With it being half term and lovely weather, all the parks will have been used lots this week, so if there was anything to find, rucksack etc I would think it may have been found.
Are the woods that I mentioned a place that lots of people would go half term? I may be wrong but I imagine it's not a popular place for families to go with young kids and it looks like it's just woods and not much else. I also assume anyone visiting the woods would generally stick to the paths and not be venturing too far astray, so people might not find/notice any clues to Leah's disappearance (IF she even went anywhere near the woods). Again all just my own thoughts.

I am Milton Keynes born and bred. I have lived here for 42 years and know most of the residential and industrial estates very well. Going with the theory that she is the victim of a premeditated abduction, there is one area on her route where she may of been isolated and out of sight of members of the public.

Google Earth
I can't get google earth argh. I am MK local too, where are you thinking?

Are the woods that I mentioned a place that lots of people would go half term? I may be wrong but I imagine it's not a popular place for families to go with young kids and it looks like it's just woods and not much else. I also assume anyone visiting the woods would generally stick to the paths and not be venturing too far astray, so people might not find/notice any clues to Leah's disappearance (IF she even went anywhere near the woods). Again all just my own thoughts.
Yes, v popular with dog walkers and cyclists. I moved out of MK a few years ago, but there was also a cafe which families and mums with preschoolers like. It wasn't half term tho. Half term in MK was last week. They're not very dense, as woods go, and have wide paths running throughout.

The woods are part of The Parks Trust in Milton Keynes. The areas maintained by the trust are very popular. Link to website below.

https://www.theparkstrust.com/parks/howe-park-wood

I can't get google earth argh. I am MK local too, where are you thinking?

The Furzton Lake car park that is off Shirwell Cres. The part of the car park with the Chargemaster charging station in is very secluded. The path from the car park leads down towards the lake and branches off in various directions. If Leah had taken this route, she would have crossed the little bridge over the lake.

The Furzton Lake car park that is off Shirwell Cres. The part of the car park with the Chargemaster charging station in is very secluded. The path from the car park leads down towards the lake and branches off in various directions. If Leah had taken this route, she would have crossed the little bridge over the lake.
Would need a car to abduct in MK. I dont think that car park would be too busy at 8.15 am, do you?

Would need a car to abduct in MK. I dont think that car park would be too busy at 8.15 am, do you?

But how would an abductor get her to that car park without being seen? The abduction theory surely relies on her being abducted from her usual route. It would be (not impossible but) a weird coincidence if she had decided to voluntarily disappear and THEN got abducted, no?

Or, maybe I've missed something.

Police make plea to football fans to help in search for missing Leah Croucher | Daily Mail Online

Police made a desperate plea to football fans yesterday to help in the search for missing teenager Leah Croucher, more than a week after she vanished on her way to work.

It came as dozens of police – including divers – and volunteers continued to hunt for the 19-year-old in fields and parkland in Knowlhill, near her home in the Emerson Valley area of Milton Keynes.

Leah’s picture was shown on a big screen to thousands of fans ahead of the MK Dons match against Newport County.

But how would an abductor get her to that car park without being seen? The abduction theory surely relies on her being abducted from her usual route. It would be (not impossible but) a weird coincidence if she had decided to voluntarily disappear and THEN got abducted, no?

Or, maybe I've missed something.

Screenshot_2019-02-23-23-01-40-1-1.png

This pathway may very well have been part of her usual route. The path to the car park is possibly the only part of her route that is concealed and the car park itself is secluded and would not have been busy at 8.15am.

View attachment 170627

This pathway may very well have been part of her usual route. The path to the car park is possibly the only part of her route that is concealed and the car park itself is secluded and would not have been busy at 8.15am.

Would the car park have any cctv coverage?

The thing is that not all abductions need cars if the victim is concealed nearby. But being dragged to a car might be a possibility too.

Hardly been here for a couple of days, what's been going on, anything to report?

I think there’s quite a lot of information being withheld by the police, they must have their reasons for not sharing.

If Leah has been abducted there’s no warnings out for people to be aware and not go out alone, or requests for information about cars etc.

Howe park woods are really busy, they are very popular with dog walkers and families.
I think it is half term in MK this week so it’ll be well used.

It’s like she’s just vanished though.

I think there’s quite a lot of information being withheld by the police, they must have their reasons for not sharing.

If Leah has been abducted there’s no warnings out for people to be aware and not go out alone, or requests for information about cars etc.

Howe park woods are really busy, they are very popular with dog walkers and families.

To be honest, even if it was that kind of abduction there wouldn't be a statistically high chance of another attack so soon.

I wouldn't expect requests for specific cars or people to come forward until they've had more time to go through all the cctv/dashcam/ring cameras footage that they get in.

They're still out there searching places, aren't they? And that big appeal at the football stadium?

I feel like police have more info as to her state of mind, etc...if she was upset, i.e
Just such an odd time/place for anyone looking to abduct, unless by someone she knew, imo.

Right. So according to the video on the Thames Valley Police website, that CCTV image is from Leah arriving at work the PREVIOUS DAY, 14th February.

They have the moving footage on the website here. correction: it's not a clocking in station, it looks like a door which requires a pass to enter.

It's not from the day she went missing.

I can't link because it's to their facebook, but if you search Thames Valley Police facebook it is visible there.

Well she looks knackered in it

Well she looks knackered in it

She walks 2 miles to work every day which in itself is pretty tiring, if she got up late or anything she might have had to run part of the way so would look knackered

I don’t think her disappearance has anything to do with social media or even any potential current or ex boyfriends she may have had, anyone she has sent an @ to on twitter will have been thoroughly investigated, anyone who ever sent her a DM, anyone who had spoken to her on Tinder, anyone she had texted or spoken to on the phone, her facebook friends, people she messaged on forums etc, social media/private life are first thing police investigate with a young person

Only 3 possibilities imho are

1) Suicide - drowning, or hanging in some secluded area

2) Stranger attack - the stereotype leaping out of a bush while she walking through wooded areas etc on way to work and bundling her into a car

3) Runaway - Unlikely imho as she would need money to survive, unless she is being sheltered by a friend but all her friends would be investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member