CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it....didn't the family and/or LE indicate there was no signs that KB had been at home since Thanksgiving? Perhaps a tampon in the bathroom gave that indication....sorry to be graphic, but it might have been obvious it had been there awhile. Plus food in the kitchen that might have gone bad.

Good catch on that detail.

jmo
So how did Slater find this tampon in the trash, if the Berreth's were already staying there while searching for Kelsey? Am I missing something?

Ha! She committed so many crimes that even if it was illegal to impersonate KB, it’s minuscule in the grand scheme of things.

KK apparently arrived in colorado around 7:30 on the 24th.

Slater says Kenney exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling) on Nov. 23. It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, arriving around 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 24. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney #KelseyBerreth

HA..HA borrowing a car with expired plates to travel to another state to cleanup a murder scene.....yikes

Yep, three days is a long time when you get hooked on a daily dose of these Sleuthers.

I'm going to take a chance with a personal comment here (forgive me, mod) and thank all of you for the mental stimulation and the humor. I'm on chemo right now and pretty much confined to home. You're all the best!

Is the timeline wrong? It says KK arrived Woodland Park at 7:30 a.m. So, what I have is she got the keys, then went to clean, went to Sonic and met PF at Conoco around 4:30 p.m. (I will look for time she arrived in CO.)

Patrick Frazee to face trial after preliminary hearing
Surveillance video from that day showed Frazee and Kenney together at a Conoco gas station not far from Frazee’s home sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. Frazee was seen filling up a red faded gas can.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says Kenney exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling) on Nov. 23. It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, arriving around 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 24. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney #KelseyBerreth

ETA: Sonic - how could I forget? :eek:
ETA: Sam's tweet

According to this info KK arrived on 11/24 in the morning and she went to Sonic after she cleaned.
  • KK arrived in WP around 7:30 a.m.
  • Nov. 24, 2018 - KK’s cell phone was connected to a cell tower and also to a sector of that tower that would service KB’s residence on the morning of Nov. 24, 2018. The tower is some distance from the PF residence and likely wouldn’t service his residence.
  • KK said there were bloody footprints all over the house including in KB’s bedroom. The footprints were big. Not likely they were KB’s. KK said it took about 3 to 4 hours to clean up the home.
  • Adams says PF was seen on video at Conoco gas station with KK around 4:30 p.m. filling up his vehicle, then filling a 5 gallon gas can. That gas station is a little more than a mile from his residence
  • When KK arrived, she went to PF’s home and picked up a set of keys for KB’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB’s home.
  • KK met PF at the Florissant Coneco Gas Station at 4:30 p.m. and they went to the Nash property. KK says PF backed the truck up to a large red barn.

Last edited:
BPD, or "I hate you... DON'T LEAVE ME!" That mindset/motivation could fit both of the primaries in this murder, perhaps...
Yep you got it. KK demonstrates more BPD and PF more ASPD.
Fear of real or imagined abandonment is at the core of BPD. Potentially, KK just going through divorce triggered abandonment feelings regardless of who initiated it. KK finding out PF had baby with KB exacerbated abandonment feelings. And if PF made their “happily ever after” contingent on getting rid of KB, someone with BPD can take desperate actions to avoid abandonment.

Someone like PF will constantly trigger abandonment feelings in BPD bc he often threatens to, well, abandon the person in question.

PF was like Las Vegas slot machine to KK. Intermittent reinforcement, the most powerful motivation to continue to try again and again and to jump through hoops. He threw some crumbs here and there.

And KK jumped. And drove thousands of miles, with numerous murder plots in her head.

Or it could be reversed, who knows. But PF is in jail and ASPDs are more likely to commit murder.

Last edited:
According to this info KK arrived on 11/24 in the morning and she went to Sonic after she cleaned.
  • KK arrived in WP around 7:30 a.m.
  • Nov. 24, 2018 - KK’s cell phone was connected to a cell tower and also to a sector of that tower that would service KB’s residence on the morning of Nov. 24, 2018. The tower is some distance from the PF residence and likely wouldn’t service his residence.
  • KK said there were bloody footprints all over the house including in KB’s bedroom. The footprints were big. Not likely they were KB’s. KK said it took about 3 to 4 hours to clean up the home.
  • Adams says PF was seen on video at Conoco gas station with KK around 4:30 p.m. filling up his vehicle, then filling a 5 gallon gas can. That gas station is a little more than a mile from his residence
  • When KK arrived, she went to PF’s home and picked up a set of keys for KB’s. She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB’s home.
  • KK met PF at the Florissant Coneco Gas Station to go to the Nash property. KK says PF backed the truck up to a large red barn.
Can you add 4:30 p.m. after Conoco Gas Station on the last bullet point? I know it's on there two bullet points up, but it couldn't hurt. ?
MOO

I'm going to take a chance with a personal comment here (forgive me, mod) and thank all of you for the mental stimulation and the humor. I'm on chemo right now and pretty much confined to home. You're all the best!

Thoughts and prayers are w/ you, MemPat.
Glad you're getting some much-needed distraction and diversion here.

"FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!"

Yep you got it. KK demonstrates more BPD and PF more ASPD.
Fear of real or imagined abandonment is at the core of BPD. Potentially, KK just going through divorce triggered abandonment feelings regardless of who initiated it. KK finding out PF had baby with KB exacerbated abandonment feelings. And if PF made their “happily ever after” contingent on getting rid of KB, someone with BPD can take desperate actions to avoid abandonment.

Someone like PF will constantly trigger abandonment feelings in BPD bc he often threatens to, well, abandon the person in question.

PF was like Las Vegas slot machine to KK. Intermittent reinforcement, the most powerful motivation to continue to try again and again and to jump through hoops. He threw some crumbs here and there.

And KK jumped. And drove thousands of miles, with numerous murder plots in her head.

Or it could be reversed, who knows. But PF is in jail and ASPDs are more likely to commit murder.
That makes a lot of sense. Not that it excuses anything KK or PF did, but what I find most upsetting about these cases is the why....

Well I do have wittiness and often how I deal with despicable stuff in this life. BUT I apologize. I think my smart alec response may have been disrespectful to you, or even KB, and maybe bad taste. It takes a while until tragedy can be made fun of. Also, I appreciate you because you were the first person to welcome me to WS when I did my first post:)
@tmar is tough shes an aussie!
and has a heart of gold :)

Can you add 4:30 p.m. after Conoco Gas Station on the last bullet point? I know it's on there two bullet points up, but it couldn't hurt. ?
MOO
Sweet Jesus, I think my eyes are deceiving me- I thought you were talking about Bullet Proof coffee. I was wondering why they would get Bullet Proof coffee at the gas station.

I've been laying in bed most of the past 48 hours with a really bad sinus infection, darn, I feel like I have pneumonia knocking on my door, can't stop coughing, but I keep popping in to read and keep up on things.
@MemPat my prayers are with you, stay tough!
Whatever happened to the utility worker that was seen on the cam shot on the 22nd or did I dream that?
If not a dream, well, we all know how PF likes to ask others to do his dirty work, was this utility worker seen after PF and Baby K left, but before their return? Could the Utility worker have accessed KB's home done the dirty work and PF just popped in to see what happened without entering KB's home again? Just another of my many thoughts....

I don't think he was supposed to get her at that time at all.
I wonder if he sweet-talked her into letting him take the baby in the pretense that he would be picking her up later so the three of them could go out to dinner. Maybe he suggested she take a nap, since she was up all night. Imo
I think he told her that he'd take the baby while she jumped in the shower and got ready to go out. MOO

Sweet Jesus, I think my eyes are deceiving me- I thought you were talking about Bullet Proof coffee. I was wondering why they would get Bullet Proof coffee at the gas station.
ROFL!!! :p
I've been laying in bed most of the past 48 hours with a really bad sinus infection, darn, I feel like I have pneumonia knocking on my door, can't stop coughing, but I keep popping in to read and keep up on things.
@MemPat my prayers are with you, stay tough!
Whatever happened to the utility worker that was seen on the cam shot on the 22nd or did I dream that?
If not a dream, well, we all know how PF likes to ask others to do his dirty work, was this utility worker seen after PF and Baby K left, but before their return? Could the Utility worker have accessed KB's home done the dirty work and PF just popped in to see what happened without entering KB's home again? Just another of my many thoughts....
I don't think we know the date that the utility worker was seen on surveillance, do we?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member