Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh eye's - his are the third, there has been 3 different Detectives in charge of this investigation, the Coroners will be the fourth. How many does it need?
imo im thinking,well played Gary..will get everyone stirred up talking and with some thinking he has gone might just bring what they need out.

When I was enquiring - I was told that if everyone fits in the court room, great, but if not - a secondary room might be available. The lady seemed quite anxious at the idea of more room needed - like, with the new facility, it has not yet happened yet! A little flustered she seemed! I just imagine with families/ representation/ required attendees (& their families/reps), police, plus court appointed workers... there must be almost 100 without the public? I’m guessing this tho... maybe 7o? Gonna take a big court room! Perhaps dear William’s will be the biggest yet for the new Lidcombe facility? I wouldn’t be surprised!

I recently toured the Lidcombe Coroner's court and Forensic Medicine Centre. There is PLENTY of room available there. We attended a presentation at the end of the tour in a multipurpose area. It was HUGE, and could be partitioned into 2 large or 3 smaller spaces around the size of a classroom, depending on the space needed. State of the art AV equipment means that the proceedings are viewed live in that room. The court rooms themselves have limited public seating but in terms of physical space there is plenty.

Probably a good thing. I have always felt that Jubelin thought he knew what happened and was trying to fit the evidence to suit his theory.
LP, I respect your opinion and I would be interested to hear your thoughts. The timing so close to the inquest is of interest, who is hiding what? MOO

Are you kidding, he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. No need to bash him.
Unfortunately some people seem to have a grudge against any law and order or establishments.

Pity it clouds their judgement when it comes to a little innocent boy.

Shame on you all who don’t want justice for William. Put him before your personal prejudices.

I'm not bashing him. He is being investigated for something that can be fairly easily proved.
Just interested why you’re so happy about that. Why do you so dislike him? Are you against the police in general, or just a Spedding supporter? Has to be one or the other, so am just very interested.

Just interested why you’re so happy about that. Why do you so dislike him? Are you against the police in general, or just a Spedding supporter? Has to be one or the other, so am just very interested.
I am neither. I just want this little boy found and the person/s who took him punished. I have always felt that Jubelin zeroed in on Spedding and was not interested in anyone else. If the allegations about Spedding regarding past sexual abuse had not surfaced I don't think he would have warranted a second glance. Let's not forget that those allegations were not proven. Some people on this site will not accept that Spedding might not be involved. He may be. I don't know. Just watching Ron Iddles who just said " don't make the facts fit your theory." Good advice.

I am neither. I just want this little boy found and the person/s who took him punished. I have always felt that Jubelin zeroed in on Spedding and was not interested in anyone else. If the allegations about Spedding regarding past sexual abuse had not surfaced I don't think he would have warranted a second glance. Let's not forget that those allegations were not proven. Some people on this site will not accept that Spedding might not be involved. He may be. I don't know. Just watching Ron Iddles who just said " don't make the facts fit your theory." Good advice.
With all due respect, the majority of posters on this thread just want justice for William. Jubelin was well on the way to getting that justice. There are 5 POIs, yet you don’t seem to think any of them are responsible, going by your previous posts. It seems that anyone LE names, some posters automatically defend them come hell or high water. That sounds and looks like a grudge against our hard working police to me. IMO. Hope I’m Wrong.

Justice for William and here’s a big shout out to our hard working police. You do a wonderful job, ladies and gentlemen. I take my hat off to you.

Speddings home and office were raided before Jubes arrived on the scene evidently. He may or may not be involved but even he said it was their turn to be investigated. So he thought he/they were worth a glance.

I guess Jubelin is only human after all. Maybe he has crossed the line..dunno.
In seeking justice for William. Which is what we all want.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member