Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached the gates where the spider cam was filmed from , car parked on double yellows and in front of the gates , suspect it was there for a short while , great place to stop and pick up someone from a local bench

85 Haworth St

Google Maps
It's a very good location if you've spotted a lone student on that bench. As long as you knew it's there of course.

Having looked at the map that's a very, very good location for a lot of things. It's in an area with lots of student accommodation, naive youngsters away from home.

And it's alarmingly close to Cottingham road. I assume lots of students will have to walk down Cottingham road to get home from uni (or for first years back to uni - loads of new campus accommodation built two years ago). At exam time students stay in the uni library very late. Students tooing and froing from local clubs (Pipers plus lots of studenty things on Newlands) or the student Union.

If buses from the Welly sometimes stop opposite the Libby bench it's a good place to observe people getting off. Possibly alone. Possibly splitting up once they get closer to home and feel safer. There are shops that people might pop into late and walk home alone.

Piper's is in Newlands so I could imagine it being a good place to park if you wanted to observe people going home from there down Cottingham road to campus or student houses, such as Wellesley, nearby without the wife noticing. Perhaps his Wellesley wank walk on the 19th Jan started there?

It is also very close to Ventnor road where PR stole stuff. So a good place to park if you wanted to watch people leaving that street.

On the minus side it is more residential than I expected. Tho that might be good in terms of CCTV if you weren't expecting them to be there. And I'm sure man in car wasn't aware of spidercam. But as an assumption CCTV would be less expected than in an area with more businesses and shops. Dark and quiet by the looks of it.

Most alarming of all is it is very close to my child's student house.

So I still stick to my original suspicion that snatching somebody was pre planned.

The thing that baffled me so much with this case. Is if it is PR how well he's covered his tracks.

That isnt where spidercam is located youve got that wrong, its at the other end of howarth street
This is spidercam
And me. On Google maps it is so close to the corner. Blocked by bollards. So he would have had to turn his car around before parking it there.
No your wrong look at the video again its not 85 howarth st

Attachments

• tmp-cam-452658256.jpg
    tmp-cam-452658256.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 69
Good morning Supersleuth, just to point out that 85 Haworth Street is the house next door to where the spider cam is. Hope you are not offended by me mentioning it, but maybe you should edit the address.

Good morning Supersleuth, just to point out that 85 Haworth Street is the house next door to where the spider cam is. Hope you are not offended by me mentioning it, but maybe you should edit the address.

That’s just the slight numbers out that happens on google maps, I believe the electrical contractors who own the camera/gates are number 87

How do you come to that co clusion? Id love to know, there may well be a cam on that property but its not spidercam, spidercam is behind price crunch . someone back me up here please

How do you come to that co clusion? Id love to know, there may well be a cam on that property but its not spidercam, spidercam is behind price crunch . someone back me up here please
Spidercam is 100 % not behind price crunch. It is located at Beverley Road end of Haworth Street and not Cottingham Road

You are on the the wrong end of Howarth Street the photo you posted of the gates is at the Cottingham Road end. The gates where the spider cam is being discussed throughout the threads is near the bollards at Beverley Road end where the bench is.

Always worth challenging my view , I looked carefully at the gate size and shape and the walls holding the gates , whilst going up and down the road looking for similar.

But I cannot identify the camera which leads me to believe it's a recent installation after the Google car has been past.

I wonder if crime is often just there hence the install.

I suspect from the footage they know who it is as they will have seen the car park, possibly turn , get in and out a few times and maybe over a longer period of days

Always worth challenging my view , I looked carefully at the gate size and shape and the walls holding the gates , whilst going up and down the road looking for similar.

But I cannot identify the camera which leads me to believe it's a recent installation after the Google car has been past.

I wonder if crime is often just there hence the install.

I suspect from the footage they know who it is as they will have seen the car park, possibly turn , get in and out a few times and maybe over a longer period of days

I can see the camera on the recent image you sent. Standing in front of the gates, look on the right hand side at top end of gate where the brick wall is and you can see the black camera sticking out on the corner behind the gate at top end of sloping brick wall.
Reading that back I know what I mean, but doubt you will. I’m not being concise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant