Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has xercise4less had any police interest since PR was arrested? Questioning people that might have known him for example or checking when he was there (like at times when female students would be in)

I’ve been following this since #1 and very impressed with the mostly articulate interpretations given the limited information. Strontium’s videos are excellent .

Much of what I think has already been said but first post anyway ...This case has really got to me as I have 2 children at this uni who have loose connections with LS’s friends . They are both at the same gym as PR and one if my children arrived at welly at about 11.20 that same night. I visit hull regularly with Red Cross parcels for the children and last week found myself close to PR’s place of work . Despite ridicule , i started to look for CCTV and possible secluded lay-bys close to ditches or woodland from that point towards Hull. There are lots of the latter .

I too have studied spidercam and concur that it seems very reasonable to assume it is LS. confirmed also by PR and I think his sister and mother.

The timing of the oak road cctv suggests that PR’s whereabouts were possibly not fully known until 3am . That surprised me . That gap is just right for him to travel the work route and back although I’m not convinced he did that entire journey with LS and risk being stopped or caught on cctv .

My children were at the courtyard last year and it is routine to have Prees before going on elsewhere - typically asylum on Wednesdays or welly on Thursdays . It’s not typical to go via another pub so the chance of further CCTV would reduce from such sources . Lots of cctv around the courtyard but not that helpful for this purpose .

Many support the river theory but others have said it is too shallow and meandering for anyone to have traveled far. The tide was half in and rising which might suggest a push upriver rather than towards the Humber . IMO I think she would have struggled to reach the river accidentally and to be taken there by anyone risked attention. I won’t mention the foxes.

The obvious crux is that LE must prove , beyond reasonable doubt that PR did not leave LS unharmed . He has pleaded not guilty to the first set of charges and , if he maintains this plea, and IF found guilty st trial , he will lose some if his sentence discount. Discounts are granted for TIMELY guilty pleas . No pleas yet for the more recent charges but Monday may change that . The order of cases heard can change depending on whether security and/or his solicitor are busy in another court. Hope someone from WS can attend .

I cannot comprehend how the family can begin to make sense of this until LS is found . My heart goes out also to all those people and friends who may be feeling that they should have done more . Some have been subjected to upsetting criticism . They are deeply effected by LS’s disappearance that some have felt compelled to return home to parents . No one could have predicted the sequence of events that created this perfect storm .

At hull tomorrow again and will continue to stay alert for new possibilities .

In the meantime the majority of students remain on high alert .
Not sure you could class the river hull as shallow unless you mean barmston drain which is

I do believe libby probably didnt have her keys so made her way to beverley rd, but i saw discussion in the early days as distressed being crying, imagine for a moment distressed actually meams severely inebreated, to the point not only can you not stand up straight, you cannot even manage to 'sit straight' you are literally rolling around on the floor to the point a passing motorist stops to 'check' you are ok. After picking you up and sitting you straight he recieves some verbal and decides to phone the police rather than put himself in a compromising position, just imagine for a second that is the case?
Yes, I think people have interpreted "distressed" as "crying", but I agree with you that it's more likely a euphemism for falling-down drunk. I think she may have fallen over or been lying on the ground, which prompted the motorist to stop.

As for "some verbal" that may very well be the case! From personal experience I can say that it's not uncommon for a legless drunk to respond with " off and leave me alone", or similar.

I wouldn't rule out the motorist calling it in. Some are saying that the police would have had his details in that case, but he might have said his piece and then rung off before giving his name.

"His wife also worked there but had been on maternity leave following the birth of their second child in October and is believed to have been selling Avon cosmetics online. "

That's a quote from a daily mail article.
Don't Avon sellers go door to door dropping off Avon catalogues and then go back to collect them?
Maybe pr was going to collect them which would give him an excellent reason to be at the front doors of lots of women's houses?

I met this weird guy in Brighton once who was a creep and he worked for kleeneze which was a door to door catalogue company. A local Brighton teacher went missing and it turned out it was this guy. HerHkept her body in a storage facility and ever since I've been weirded out by door to door magazine people!

Here's the link to the msm where the quote is from.

Libby Squire: Sister of Polish butcher arrested insists he's innocent | Daily Mail Online

You can call something in on 101 or 999 and remain anon. Likely the police could trace you from the phone number if its a registered mobile phone but given the circumstances and everything they had to look at at the time IF gb had phoned in something anon would it not just be easier for them to ask him to come forward?
They could then also gauge his willingness to talk to them.

"His wife also worked there but had been on maternity leave following the birth of their second child in October and is believed to have been selling Avon cosmetics online. "

Don't Avon sellers go door to door dropping off Avon catalogues and then go back to collect them?
Maybe pr was going to collect them which would give him an excellent reason to be at the front doors of lots of women's houses?

I met this weird guy in Brighton once who was a creep and he worked for kleeneze which was a door to door catalogue company. A local Brighton teacher went missing and it turned out it was this guy. HerHkept her body in a storage facility and ever since I've been weirded out by door to door magazine people!

Libby Squire: Sister of Polish butcher arrested insists he's innocent | Daily Mail Online

I was just looking over the pictures in that link. The overhead picture of his house on raglan shows there's no skylight window. But on previous photos of him in an attic room it shows a skylight window behind him. I guess those must have been his home in York?

I was just looking over the pictures in that link. The overhead picture of his house on raglan shows there's no skylight window. But on previous photos of him in an attic room it shows a skylight window behind him. I guess those must have been his home in York?
Oh yeah! Well spotted! People were discussing him using the loft as a sort of man cave and on that picture of him in the loft I thought it looked quite bare for a man cave! That would explain it.

I've tried to no avail to find estate agent listing photos of the property - but yeah, no loft conversion. These houses do often have outside toilets, though. A very small minority are still in use, but most get used for storage. Even that doesn't look to be the case here, though it doesn't seem LE had too much trouble locating items of interest within his home.

That report also says since his arrest his wife had been staying with friends which suggests that before his arrest she was at the house?

The idea that her body is somewhere en route to where PR works has a lot of credibility given failure of the police to find her so far but if he transported her body to the outskirts on his way to work the cadaver dogs would have picked this up in his car

Only way possible for this to happen would be she was alive all the way to the country area and he attacked and killed her there and dumped her or a different vehicle was involved

The idea that her body is somewhere en route to where PR works has a lot of credibility given failure of the police to find her so far but if he transported her body to the outskirts on his way to work the cadaver dogs would have picked this up in his car

Only way possible for this to happen would be she was alive all the way to the country area and he attacked and killed her there and dumped her or a different vehicle was involved

I've thought this also. I doubt he'd have needed to go much further north than Beverley for a rural spot.

Dailymail online 8th Feb

PR’s mother said she understood her son was driving through the area where the philosophy student was last seen and had offered a lift to a girl he saw sobbing on the street. She said ‘My son is no killer. Paulina [Pawal’s sister] told me he was driving home and saw a girl crying. Paulina told me he had given her a lift as she wanted to go home.’

If he did say/ tell his sister that and that’s the line he’s going with, he’s up the proverbial creek.

If that’s his statement and it’s a lie then there is probably some truth in it.

1) He was driving through the area to go home. (True)
But he was seen parked up for 20 mins on Spidercam.

2) He gave a lift. (True)
He abducts her.

3) She was crying (True)
At some point after her took her in his car/in the park

4) She wanted to go home. (True)
She might have pleaded this.
She didn’t get dropped off home.

Many perpetrators tell half truths in their lies.

Last edited:
Just a thought, again along the lines of thinking about his social networks etc - PR works at the Karro factory near Malton. That's approximately an hour away. We know that his wife works there, but was on maternity leave.

How likely is it that they are ordinarily the only two people in the car making that journey? The factory is likely to employ a lot of migrant workers, and these jobs are often found by word of mouth referrals to the agencies which recruit for them. Mr and Mrs R are extremely unlikely to be the only Poles from Hull employed there.

If there is somebody that ride shares with them, that's somebody who spends an uninterrupted 2 hours with PR on a daily basis. They know him well, perhaps more so with Mrs R at home on leave.

It is quoted in the Daily Mail that PR's mother said he would do anything to make some extra money for his family. I could imagine him telling his wife he would go out delivering and picking up the Avon catalogues and dropping off any purchases to help make money if she was busy with the children. That would give him a chance to see who lives in which local house eg where there are young women and students. He only seems interested in young women so could note down which houses had which age people and women only. This would also give him the chance to quickly note house security too eg any open windows. I think PR may have taken the selfie photo in the gym in order to show his wife to prove to her that is where he disappears off to on a night (allowing him time to go elsewhere should he wish to flash etc while she believes him to be at the gym). The way he has photographed himself with the gym machines in the background just make it look to me like he's making sure the location is well seen rather than just displaying his body! It is hardly the most flattering of photos if he just wanted to photograph his body therefore I think location is more what matters here

Just a thought, again along the lines of thinking about his social networks etc - PR works at the Karro factory near Malton. That's approximately an hour away. We know that his wife works there, but was on maternity leave.

How likely is it that they are ordinarily the only two people in the car making that journey? The factory is likely to employ a lot of migrant workers, and these jobs are often found by word of mouth referrals to the agencies which recruit for them. Mr and Mrs R are extremely unlikely to be the only Poles from Hull employed there.

If there is somebody that ride shares with them, that's somebody who spends an uninterrupted 2 hours with PR on a daily basis. They know him well, perhaps more so with Mrs R at home on leave.
I wonder whether he would have mentioned to anyone at his work about giving a lift to a girl on the night in question as it was all over the news before he was arrested or if he kept it from his work colleagues

It is quoted in the Daily Mail that PR's mother said he would do anything to make some extra money for his family. I could imagine him telling his wife he would go out delivering and picking up the Avon catalogues and dropping off any purchases to help make money if she was busy with the children. That would give him a chance to see who lives in which local house eg where there are young women and students. He only seems interested in young women so could note down which houses had which age people and women only. This would also give him the chance to quickly note house security too eg any open windows. I think PR may have taken the selfie photo in the gym in order to show his wife to prove to her that is where he disappears off to on a night (allowing him time to go elsewhere should he wish to flash etc while she believes him to be at the gym). The way he has photographed himself with the gym machines in the background just make it look to me like he's making sure the location is well seen rather than just displaying his body! It is hardly the most flattering of photos if he just wanted to photograph his body therefore I think location is more what matters here
It would give him a great excuse to get to see who lived in which house.
It might also give him a good excuse as to why he was outside a girls house peeping in through a window.

They could say a man was lurking around outside and he could say he was just checking to see if anyone was in because he's collecting the Avon catalogues back for his wife.

It wouldn't be a good excuse. But it would be an excuse at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500