Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

I really don't think there's much to investigate, to be honest. I think this will be a pretty clear cut and open and shut case.

Oh, I was thinking about just who this monster is. What’s his history? What previous crime has he committed? Was he ever incarcerated? And for what, and for how long? Little things like these to provide a background.

I do hope you’re correct about it being an open & shut case. I’m sure most feel likewise.

Oh, I was thinking about just who this monster is. What’s his history? What previous crime has he committed? Was he ever incarcerated? And for what, and for how long? Little things like these to provide a background.
He’s a mystery. I can’t find any priors and no one else has posted any - so guess will wait and see.

I do hope you’re correct about it being an open & shut case. I’m sure most feel likewise.
The only thing I've been able to find is the May 2018 arrest for harassment which has already been mentioned. But if you think about it, harassment isn't exactly a far cry from assault. Add the Order of Protection filed in October 2018 which contained some hair-raising information and we see a pattern emerging of a violent personality. The woman dropped it but man, if even half of what she claimed is true then Madison was a ticking time bomb.

I have to wonder what other violence he committed against women that was never reported. And I bet he has some juvenile records that may have been sealed or expunged. The guy has an anger problem.

For me that's plenty of history - enough to explain why he went after Amberly. IOW, a predator who jumped at an opportunity, driven to the point that he couldn't stop himself no matter the risk. MOO.

CHRISTOPHER WAYNE MADISON Mugshot, Cherokee County, Alabama - 2018-05-07 19:52:00
Christopher Madison: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

The only thing I've been able to find is the May 2018 arrest for harassment which has already been mentioned. But if you think about it, harassment isn't exactly a far cry from assault. Add the Order of Protection filed in October 2018 which contained some hair-raising information and we see a pattern emerging of a violent personality. The woman dropped it but man, if even half of what she claimed is true then Madison was a ticking time bomb.

I have to wonder what other violence he committed against women that was never reported. And I bet he has some juvenile records that may have been sealed or expunged. The guy has an anger problem.

For me that's plenty of history - enough to explain why he went after Amberly. IOW, a predator who jumped at an opportunity, driven to the point that he couldn't stop himself no matter the risk. MOO.

CHRISTOPHER WAYNE MADISON Mugshot, Cherokee County, Alabama - 2018-05-07 19:52:00
Christopher Madison: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Perfectly stated. And if I may add, he was delusional enough to think he could get away with this. Well, delusional or whacked out on something nasty. Argh.

Just checking on this case as well. This beautiful little girl is so recently passed due to this monster and it is still so heartbreaking. I would like to hear more word on how much they have on him but I guess that is unlikely at the moment.

Just checking on this case as well. This beautiful little girl is so recently passed due to this monster and it is still so heartbreaking. I would like to hear more word on how much they have on him but I guess that is unlikely at the moment.
I hope this sad case doesn’t just cycle out of MSM’s interest. :(

I hope this sad case doesn’t just cycle out of MSM’s interest. :(

I agree. It went quiet very quickly. Yet there is no new info I guess is the reason in here but MSM seems to have moved on rather quickly too. I am waiting to hear of a court date. Also had hoped the sheriff would update with a bit more in a few days.

I agree. It went quiet very quickly. Yet there is no new info I guess is the reason in here but MSM seems to have moved on rather quickly too. I am waiting to hear of a court date. Also had hoped the sheriff would update with a bit more in a few days.
I, too, am amazed at how fast it went quiet. And I mean VERY quiet. I haven't been able to find anything mentioned anywhere lately.

I keep checking back myself, hoping to see this case moving forward. I always save it for my last search as it’s just so sad.

Even though I know I’m an outsider, I still feel like checking on her every day will ensure she doesn’t get forgotten, even if in such a small way. ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back