Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Trying to remember, how long had Amberly been living there? She lived with her mom and brother, there was a house fire - what it after that? The brother was with the grandfather, why wasn’t the mom staying with either one? Its confusing. I’m hoping for news about the grand jury is soon, justice for Amberly is slow moving. :(
I think the fire was the previous summer, but I’m not 100% on that.

I might be confusing with a different case, but wasn't the mother living out of state with her new boyfriend? For some reason, 4 months is the time frame in my mind. I remember there was a lot of discussion about the kids changing schools or not doing so, right around the time Amberly was murdered.

I might be confusing with a different case, but wasn't the mother living out of state with her new boyfriend? For some reason, 4 months is the time frame in my mind. I remember there was a lot of discussion about the kids changing schools or not doing so, right around the time Amberly was murdered.

Yes, she was.

Had Amberly and her mom both been living there with the aunt/sister for four months or just Amberly?
I’m trying to remember, thinking there was something about a prison bae. But why the big hurry to move out of state without your children? Doesn’t make sense.

Had Amberly and her mom both been living there with the aunt/sister for four months or just Amberly?
I’m trying to remember, thinking there was something about a prison bae. But why the big hurry to move out of state without your children? Doesn’t make sense.
Amberly and her brother. Mom was out of state (Georgia?).

DeKalb County murder trial delayed | WHNT.com

The man facing the death penalty in her slaying is no closer to trial or even a grand jury presentation due to the pandemic.

In 2020 the COVID-19 pandemic closed or greatly limited operations at crime labs that perform that kind of analysis and the case has remained stalled.

Officials say there is currently no timeline on when court will resume normal operations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back