Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE have put that to PR - is this you and LS on CCTV at 2:30? It would stretch the timeline, proving she was still alive at that time, as well as doing away with the claims of screams from the park shortly after midnight, but it would also contradict what many of us assume is his initial account of events - that he simply took her home from Haworth St.
Maybe this is why LE have put out these Oak Road cctv images as they may possibly believe Libby could be one of the 2 people walking and the only other people about was the running man and the cyclist plus the other walking person. LE may want any witness on that path so they have reports of what went on after 2.30am if Libby was one of the 2 people what happened after this sighting and who was she with. This cctv I believe is extremely important to LE to release it again and stress not one single person on it has come forward.

What about the house in the park car park, has that been ruled out?

I forgot to mention this when I posted pictures last week.

I don't know what the situation with that house is. You'd suspect it was built as a park keeper's house, though how many of those are still used for their original purpose? I'm not even sure what its address actually is. The numbering on Oak Road started from the opposite end, closest to the Croda CCTV, but these houses were acquired and demolished years ago:
Google Maps

I'll walk by soon and see what I can see.

Maybe this is why LE have put out these Oak Road cctv images as they may possibly believe Libby could be one of the 2 people walking and the only other people about was the running man and the cyclist plus the other walking person. LE may want any witness on that path so they have reports of what went on after 2.30am if Libby was one of the 2 people what happened after this sighting and who was she with. This cctv I believe is extremely important to LE to release it again and stress not one single person on it has come forward.
It does seem very important.

If it is PR and Libby nearly 2.5 hours after she was last seen then the whole thing becomes a lot more sinister. That would leave her with him for a significant period of time. That's not nice to contemplate.

If that were the case could he have taken her somewhere else first? Then parked somewhere and walked her along oak road to where? Where from there would you go to harm someone and hide a body? On the map it looks like an industrial / retail estate.

Are any of the derelict buildings used by local druggies?

I would imagine this has been covered before but where would the running man and the 2 people walking together in Oak Road cctv come out if they carried on walking?

15 minutes of screaming. Every time I read this, heartbreaking.

I have always been curious about the 15 minutes. That is a long time. I know it has been discussed that the boy may be wrong about the timing which seems likely to me. Also I wonder if you heard a girl blood curdling screaming for 15 minutes would you call LE? I think the memory may be off.

I have always been curious about the 15 minutes. That is a long time. I know it has been discussed that the boy may be wrong about the timing which seems likely to me. Also I wonder if you heard a girl blood curdling screaming for 15 minutes would you call LE? I think the memory may be off.

Or it just never happened.

It fits with the scenario that took place in my head, but I can't factor it into my thinking because of the source.

What about the house in the park car park, has that been ruled out?

I don't know what the situation with that house is. You'd suspect it was built as a park keeper's house, though how many of those are still used for their original purpose? I'm not even sure what its address actually is .....
I'll walk by soon and see what I can see.
On satellite the building looks fairly new. Earlier versions look like a smaller building with toilets.

ETA Oh wait, you mean the building next to the car park, not inside it? I hadn't noticed it before.

Last edited:
It does seem very important.

If it is PR and Libby nearly 2.5 hours after she was last seen then the whole thing becomes a lot more sinister. That would leave her with him for a significant period of time. That's not nice to contemplate.

If that were the case could he have taken her somewhere else first? Then parked somewhere and walked her along oak road to where? Where from there would you go to harm someone and hide a body? On the map it looks like an industrial / retail estate.

Are any of the derelict buildings used by local druggies?
I'm just wondering if is Libby in the cctv and they are coming towards shall I say a less isolated place she must have started sobering up by this time 2.30am so why would she not suddenly run away towards Clough Road and scream near the police station. Maybe there was a weapon to her back but it appears the 2 people walking together are in stride and purposeful it doesn't look threatening. Of course if it is just 2 people out returning home then it wouldn't look threating. Strange creepy way to walk home but I suppose less frightening if 2 friends together.
I just have an idea that LE do suspect the cctv walking person is Libby and person with her is PR but PR has denied this and the cctv is not clear enough to provide positive identification so LE put out a request for all the 4 people to come forward in order to rule out it being Libby and PR if the actual people came forward. As noone has still come forward maybe it is looking more likely that it actually is PR and Libby. I havent seen it stated anywhere officially that PR was back home by 3am.

I think this is why some people suggested it was fox calls.

Or it just never happened.

It fits with the scenario that took place in my head, but I can't factor it into my thinking because of the source.

Are you willing to share the scenario in your head? Since you are local, I have thought your post are very reliable and meaningful. I have also wanted to discount the 15 minute park screams as I do not believe anyone would ignore them in the moment. I would have been on the phone with 911 (US) after the second scream. One scream may have shot me up out of bed but if there was silence after I would have thought goofy kids but if it continued I would not have been able to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard