OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone dude schooled me on it, neighbors up the street used my phone line for years. Lots of missed calls here.

Police told me I had to sue the neighbors, no legal repercussions via law enforcement, phone company didn't care either. Phone dude's statements to me were "strictly off the record", so if I sued, I doubt they would've helped either.

That sucks! I am fortunate in that my property is all fenced in and I have 2 very territorial Rotties. They are the type that you might sneak in but you won't get out.

An unusual piece of equipment to keep around the house. Unless you're a Wagner. Wonder if GW III was listening in on the phone calls of his mother or sister?
Old woman FW has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel she says she is a Christian but thinks her Son and Grandkids didn’t kill anyone, I might be wrong but she better get ready to meet satan.

That sucks! I am fortunate in that my property is all fenced in and I have 2 very territorial Rotties. They are the type that you might sneak in but you won't get out.

The problem is, they can tap you from somewhere down the road. If they pick the pair of wires that belong to you, that's all it takes. These neighbors are 700-800ft away.

I posed this question to the phone company security man: "So what you're me telling is, if I can access the lines on a pole and connect my phone, you won't bother me except to disconnect if you find out?" Stuttering and stammering ensued.

All that dust looks like drywall dust. Someone hasn't heard of damp sponge sanding. It's even on the slats of the chair.

How many hearings this week? I know the one on Wednesday, any more? Not sure which I anticipate more this week, the hearings or the tv show. Told a family member about the show, they thought I was kidding.

The problem is, they can tap you from somewhere down the road. If they pick the pair of wires that belong to you, that's all it takes. These neighbors are 700-800ft away.

I posed this question to the phone company security man: "So what you're me telling is, if I can access the lines on a pole and connect my phone, you won't bother me except to disconnect if you find out?" Stuttering and stammering ensued.

All that dust looks like drywall dust. Someone hasn't heard of damp sponge sanding. It's even on the slats of the chair.

How many hearings this week? I know the one on Wednesday, any more? Not sure which I anticipate more this week, the hearings or the tv show. Told a family member about the show, they thought I was kidding.

Just AW's hearing this week AFAIK. I am not sure if the show will be worth watching but we'll see I guess. I am a glutton for punishment so I'll watch it regardless.

Have a good one Col my bed is calling my name as it's an early day for me ahead. Oh are you still working on your "project?"

At the risk of over-posting, I have to say ...

The dogs have been discussed, even LM and others could not believe anyone got past the dogs.

You can't rely on the dogs. Stuff happens. My house was emptied of valuables one Thanksgiving. I had an adult male Dobie and his momma in the house. The thieves brought a female dog with them. I caught the perps myself, and I didn't let off until I got everything back. Rusted guns (from being stashed in the woods), cords cut from electronics, everything but the cash from the cookie jar.

Dogs are priceless, wonderful companions, they have keen hearing and sense of smell, but they are not a failsafe against intruders. I can walk up to the meanest dog anyone has (so far), let them check the back of my hand, and we're pals forever.

Just AW's hearing this week AFAIK. I am not sure if the show will be worth watching but we'll see I guess. I am a glutton for punishment so I'll watch it regardless.

Have a good one Col my bed is calling my name as it's an early day for me ahead. Oh are you still working on your "project?"

Ok thanks.

Project? Daaaah.... which one? I'm auditioning for the Walking Dead, just need a lil' makeup, my clothes are ok they said.

Here's the latest schedule for upcoming hearings

March 20 1:30pm: AW
March 22 1:30pm: GW4
March 28 10am: RN
March 28 1:30pm: FW
March 29 1:30pm: GW3
April 4 1:30pm: JW

Definitely not a ground fault receptacle in the 'mirror'.

Most rural counties don't have building codes, never know what you'll see. Bet that light under the tub has no ground fault protection either. Just think, a bit of water, and ... Well I'm being mean I guess.

eta: I'm not sure that's a sink beside the tub, it seems to overlap partially. Maybe they're storing the basketball hoop in there.

Bet that phone is in evidence too!

Maybe they use one of these If it is, in fact, a sauna. I know it's not all that important, but I've become intrigued.

Sauna Heaters Electric, Sauna Electric Heaters, Saunas Heaters > Sauna Heaters

Attachments

• Sauna Heater G3 Room.jpg
    Sauna Heater G3 Room.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 11
Definitely not a ground fault receptacle in the 'mirror'.

Most rural counties don't have building codes, never know what you'll see. Bet that light under the tub has no ground fault protection either. Just think, a bit of water, and ... Well I'm being mean I guess.

eta: I'm not sure that's a sink beside the tub, it seems to overlap partially. Maybe they're storing the basketball hoop in there.

Bet that phone is in evidence too!

I don't see a phone, but, and I'm probably the only one who thinks this way, but, I think this may not be a remodel in progress. I think this may be, how it would normally look, day-to-day. LE just found the vests laying there, in what is G3's bathroom (?), and took photos after tagging them for evidence. Just b/c folks are wealthy, doesn't mean they are good housekeepers. That's not the best picture either, of course they weren't taking it for us. :rolleyes:

Jmo but in Owens motion it states the one vest had a manufactured label date on it of 4/29/2016. Jmo if true that doesn’t look like good investigative work jmo

Reading the motion to dismiss, it sounds like Fredericka is telling two different stories, too. First she said the BPVs were purchased for herself and her daughter, but in the motion she says she purchased both of them for Billy Wagner. Which is the correct story? Why is she telling 2 different versions of this story?

Reading the motion to dismiss, it sounds like Fredericka is telling two different stories, too. First she said the BPVs were purchased for herself and her daughter, but in the motion she says she purchased both of them for Billy Wagner. Which is the correct story? Why is she telling 2 different versions of this story?
I didn’t get two different stories out of that motion. She said basically her intent all along was to buy them for billy Jmo

IF that is drywall dust, IMO it’s very odd timing to do a bathroom remodel when your husband (GW) is on bedfast and severely ill. JMO.

Agree. JMO, it came from the BCI agents having to move or open something during their search. Or it came from someone recently cutting into some drywall right before the search. Along those lines, I wonder if she was getting any advance notice of the searches? She probably had friends in LE as she needed to call on them now and then to help her evict tenants from her various rental properties.

JMO, just thinking.

ETA: I'm also wondering why Fred Wagner refers to Jake and Hanna's relationship as just like being "married"? They had broken up many months, almost a year ago. They were in the midst of a bitter custody battle (which Fred fails to mention). That's not "married", its the opposite.

So odd, too, how she keeps saying CR1 and Billy were best friends when they were very much at loggerheads with the W's demanding Hanna give up full custody of her daughter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members