Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know exactly what the outcome is of the intensive search of today,but this must be another horrible,long day for the family

So with this..thought it might be worthy to share their thoughts or a reflection of their millions feelings/scenario's
in the 'what ifs' published by msm
(jmo ^^)

Missed for five weeks
Rebecca's sister Vivien says: That's how it was with the internet flirt

Missed for five weeks
Rebecca's sister Vivien says: That's how it was with the internet flirt

internet flirt

image.jpg

March 20, 2019 - 6:17 pm

Instagram profile of the unknown was deleted
In the case of Rebecca Reusch missing for almost five weeks, there are many loose ends and unanswered questions. Even an Internet acquaintance of the girl gives the investigators still puzzles. Who was the boy whom mother Brigitte Reusch remembers as "Max or Maxi"? And why did he delete his Instagram account two days after the girl disappeared? RTL spoke exclusively to Rebecca's sister Vivien and her mother. What they know about the stranger from the Internet, they tell in the video.

Brigitte Reusch is convinced that her "Becci" is still alive
Since February 18 Rebecca is gone, the police meanwhile assume a homicidal offense. Not so the parents of the 15-year-olds. Brigitte Reusch is convinced that her "Becci" is still alive and "imprisoned by a stranger". Could this "stranger" be the internet acquaintance of Rebecca? The fact is that the profile of the unknown has been deleted since February 20, says Father Bernd Reusch.

"He can pretend to be anything"
In the interview, Brigitte Reusch tells how Rebecca got to know the Internet and enthused about her. Rebecca wanted to meet with "Max or Maxi", the mother had told her, "But not alone, either with me or with girlfriends, he can pretend to be anything." She told her daughter about the dangers that lurk on the Internet, told her that behind the allegedly same-age man could hide an old man who uses a fake account to make up for young girls.

Sister Vivien also knows about Rebecca's online flirtation. She told the police from day one of the investigation of the chat acquaintance. What Vivien found out when she logged into the account of her sister, whom she calls her "soulmate," and how the police rate that information, is shown in the video above.

We cling to hope"
Not knowing what happened to her beloved daughter is a terrible feeling for her mother Brigitte Reusch. RTL spoke exclusively to her about her situation. How Brigitte Reusch feels now, she tells in the video.

This is the state in the case of Rebecca
So far, the investigators have received 1,400 clues, even on Wednesday divers had searched the Heidesee near Storkow. Currently her main suspect is her brother-in-law Florian R. He should have been alone with her at the time of Rebecca's disappearance. The investigators are sure that the girl is dead and she never left the brother-in-law's house. The police searched several times near the A12 motorway, where the brother-in-law, with his raspberry-red Twingo, was said to have headed for Poland shortly after Rebecca's disappearance.

The 27-year-old sits in pre-trial detention and is silent on the allegations, but could soon be released. His lawyer filed a complaint on Wednesday. Rebecca's family is still firmly behind Florian R. and is convinced of his innocence.
Rebecca Reusch aus Berlin - ihre Schwester Vivien erzählt: So war das mit dem Internetflirt

Search for Rebecca Reusch
Police divers find nothing in Wolziger See

The Berlin police continued their search for missing Rebecca Reusch near a forest in Brandenburg on Wednesday . Divers of the technical special unit searched under water in the Wolziger lake for the 15-year-old pupil, also special technology was used again. On Wednesday evening, the operation was ended without result or evidence of the whereabouts of the girl. The divers have stopped the search for the time being, they found nothing, said a police spokesman in the evening.

Suche nach Rebecca Reusch: Polizeitaucher finden im Wolziger See nichts - Polizei - Berlin - Tagesspiegel Mobil

Meanwhile, the homicide squad is running out of time. The investigators still consider the brother-in-law to be urgently suspect, but there is no new evidence. That's a problem. Without evidence and no indication of the whereabouts of Rebecca, the police have only indicia. The pressure on the police is now so great that now two homicide commissions, the third and fifth, work on this case. These are 15 to 20 officials, for whom there is only one priority: to solve the puzzle of Rebecca.

Rebeccas Mutter: „Die Hoffnung stirbt zum Schluss“

Where and how the search for Rebecca on Thursday continues, a police spokesman on Thursday morning could not say yet. There are now more than 1700 tips. This is the clearest evidence that the investigators currently have: the suspected brother-in-law Florian R. is said to have spent some time at Wolziger See in the district of Dahme-Spreewald. Why is unclear.

Rebeccas Mutter: „Die Hoffnung stirbt zum Schluss“

Haven't seen this before. No idea if true, this is the only msm that reports it.

"The search of more than four weeks for missing Rebecca remains so far without success. In the vicinity of the lake in Brandenburg hairs of the missing had been found weeks ago."

FAZ.NET

Haven't seen this before. No idea if true, this is the only msm that reports it.

"The search of more than four weeks for missing Rebecca remains so far without success. In the vicinity of the lake in Brandenburg hairs of the missing had been found weeks ago."

FAZ.NET
Thats odd...Wonder if there is a mistake being made by the author who wrote this?
Imo hairs found in this lake seems very impossible,if you ask me..
The lake search didnt start weeks ago..surely this must be the source of the mix up? -quote > '. In addition, the police said to have found hair from Rebecca in the trunk of the car, according to the media.'
That was weeks ago.

Thats odd...Wonder if there is a mistake being made by the author who wrote this?
Imo hairs found in this lake seems very impossible,if you ask me..
The lake search didnt start weeks ago..surely this must be the source of the mix up? -quote > '. In addition, the police said to have found hair from Rebecca in the trunk of the car, according to the media.'
That was weeks ago.

You are right. The sentence has now been removed from the article!

No further search for Rebecca in Wolziger See
The police did not continue their search for the missing Rebecca at Wolziger Lake 50 kilometers southeast of Berlin. On Thursday morning so far no policemen or divers were to be seen. Whether further search measures are planned elsewhere, said the police in the morning not yet. A police spokesman said only: "In the meantime, there are about 1,800 indications, which are evaluated gradually."

Keine weitere Suche nach Rebecca im Wolziger See

Mmmm. Why not??

Searching again along the highway A12 today.

13:07: As the Morgenpost now reports, the search for Rebecca should be continued in this moment. As a spokesman for the police confirmed, they want to search again along Highway 12 between Berlin and Frankfurt an der Oder. However, the speaker did not reveal which sections exactly. Accordingly, it should not come to blockages, the scope of the search action should be smaller than before. "As long as we have not found the girl, we will search," said a police spokesman to the Berlin courier.

Rebecca Reusch (Berlin) vermisst: Mutter und Schwester verfolgen Spur und bekommen unfassbare Nachricht | Welt

Family follows tip on their own.

Update of March 21, 2019, 10.24 clock: The missing Rebecca's family desperately looking for the girl since her disappearance. While Rebecca's sister Vivien regularly calls for search through Instagram, her parents Brigitte and Bernd Reusch talk about the difficult time in interviews. Now Rebecca's mother and sister Vivien also went on their own to search for the 15-year-old, together with a camera team from RTL the two drove to Rostock. There, a whistleblower claimed to have seen Rebecca in recent days.

"For me, it's just important that you feel like you're doing something. Sitting at home makes you crazy, "Rebecca's mother explained. Whistleblower Anita N. claimed via Facebook to have seen Rebecca in a small village near Rostock. "Rebecca Reusch is with her friend Maximilian. He is 22 years old, but unfortunately I do not really know him, I see Rebecca every day, and yet I'm sorry for her family, " the woman said publicly. A hint that the Reusch family wanted to pursue themselves. Together, the two were ringing in front of the camera at the door of the whistleblower.

After talking to the woman, Brigitte Reusch explained in front of the camera: "She says now that Rebecca was picked up the day before yesterday. From a young woman named Nadine, supposedly her cousin, to Münster. "A clue that the family can clearly classify as wrong. "Above all, I feel anger, because that woman said so naturally, 'well, then take care of your child.' That's totally incomprehensible to me."

Rebecca Reusch (Berlin) vermisst: Mutter und Schwester verfolgen Spur und bekommen unfassbare Nachricht | Welt

Family follows tip on their own.

Update of March 21, 2019, 10.24 clock: The missing Rebecca's family desperately looking for the girl since her disappearance. While Rebecca's sister Vivien regularly calls for search through Instagram, her parents Brigitte and Bernd Reusch talk about the difficult time in interviews. Now Rebecca's mother and sister Vivien also went on their own to search for the 15-year-old, together with a camera team from RTL the two drove to Rostock. There, a whistleblower claimed to have seen Rebecca in recent days.

"For me, it's just important that you feel like you're doing something. Sitting at home makes you crazy, "Rebecca's mother explained. Whistleblower Anita N. claimed via Facebook to have seen Rebecca in a small village near Rostock. "Rebecca Reusch is with her friend Maximilian. He is 22 years old, but unfortunately I do not really know him, I see Rebecca every day, and yet I'm sorry for her family, " the woman said publicly. A hint that the Reusch family wanted to pursue themselves. Together, the two were ringing in front of the camera at the door of the whistleblower.

After talking to the woman, Brigitte Reusch explained in front of the camera: "She says now that Rebecca was picked up the day before yesterday. From a young woman named Nadine, supposedly her cousin, to Münster. "A clue that the family can clearly classify as wrong. "Above all, I feel anger, because that woman said so naturally, 'well, then take care of your child.' That's totally incomprehensible to me."

Oh that truly stinks. I can only imagine the hopes they had, hearing from this clown. IMO there should be something they can charge her with. Perhaps making a false report to the family? Yeah, I know, fat chance of that ever happening. Some humans just plain stink. IMO of course.

Odd that the translation is to ‘whistleblower’ rather than eye witness. Whistleblower has really quite a different meaning in the UK.
I think a better translation of Hinweisgeberin would be tipster. Whistleblower is a term that can be translated to Enthüller or Informant but it is usually not translated (Edward Snowden is always named Whistleblower in German reports).

Odd that the translation is to ‘whistleblower’ rather than eye witness. Whistleblower has really quite a different meaning in the UK.

I think a better translation of Hinweisgeberin would be tipster. Whistleblower is a term that can be translated to Enthüller or Informant but it is usually not translated (Edward Snowden is always named Whistleblower in German reports).

I'm sorry I should have changed that dodgy translation. Usually I do. Cyber is right, tipster would be a good word in this context.

Some humans just plain stink.

Totally agree! What a despicable woman :mad:

Don’t be sorry. We all like to have a good laugh with the Google translator! :p
That's true, lol
, 'well, then take care of your child.
That is a really disturbed person, how on Earth can you give out false hope like that and say something to a grieving mother?
BTW, I did read that a lot of tips are coming from psychics.

Wow! What a terrible human. How do people even become like that?!?
I really just want to know if anyone has figured out who maxi is and what, if any, connection he has had with Rebecca. Then we can just move on from that scenario completely..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan