IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that is similar to renting a room in one's house, where the renter has access to the kitchen, bathroom, and living room, etc, but it is located several yards from the main house. Imo

I get the same impression. Probably no sewer/septic/running water... Maybe a bucket... Under the radar. Not unheard of and borderline as for against the rules by rental code, etc....

i don't care, no big deal, just saying.. jmo. and who knows if she and the baby even lived there on a regular basis...

I got the impression that is similar to renting a room in one's house, where the renter has access to the kitchen, bathroom, and living room, etc, but it is located several yards from the main house. Imo
Similar to a mother- in- law cottage. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't have a mother or mother-in-law live in this
space.
After reading ilovechili post, I guess the place isn't similar to a mother-in-laws
cottage. Would be interested to know if child services dept. had visited Amiah's mom living situation.
Years ago, a cousin needed public assistance , she explained her social worker would occasionally make unannounced visits, checking the living conditions for the toddler and also if adult males were staying in the home.

Last edited:
RTV6 Indianapolis‏Verified account @rtv6

It has now been 18 days since 8-month-old Amiah Robertson was last seen alive. No arrests have been made in her case and although they have not found her body, police are calling her disappearance a homicide. #FindAmiah #BringAmiahHome #MissingInfant https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/crime/timeline-the-disappearance-and-search-for-baby-amiah …

D2rVTeFXcAEhvrQ.jpg

RTV6 Indianapolis on Twitter

bbm
Can't even comment on the photo with the Teddy Bear.
Shaking my head.
Moo

So I think I found (caveat on the "I think" part) the "1717" house from Amber's interview, was just looking around on Google maps. It's on N Gladstone Avenue. No idea who the house belongs to or what its significance is, if any, to this case.

Last edited:
Similar to a mother- in- law cottage. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't have a mother or mother-in-law live in this
space.
After reading ilovechili post, I guess the place isn't similar to a mother-in-laws
cottage. Would be interested to know if child services dept. had visited Amiah's mom living situation.
Years ago, a cousin needed public assistance , she explained her social worker would occasionally make unannounced visits, checking the living conditions for the toddler and also if adult males were staying in the home.

A shed is not living space. (Unless it’s one of those fancy “she sheds” I see on TV and in woodworking magazines).

And I doubt that’s what it is. JMO

How is it heated? By a space heater?

space.

It could have running water and toilet, etc., I have no idea. I am just guessing. If it does, I am guessing it is run to it under the "radar" and aside from property tax improvements and rental codes/rules. I go both ways on that as one needs a rental history and a credit report to even rent a place these days, and no criminal history, and the same people cannot generally buy a home nor find a decent rental, even if trying their best to do right and work hard. Not sure that is the case here, no idea. Just saying it is a possibility....

So I think I found (caveat on the "I think" part) the "1717" house from Amber's interview, was just looking around on Google maps. It's on N Gladstone Avenue. No idea who the house belongs to or what its significance is, if any, to this case.

Thanks! The owner doesn't have any "quick search obvious" attachments to anyone involved.

A shed is not living space. (Unless it’s one of those fancy “she sheds” I see on TV and in woodworking magazines).

And I doubt that’s what it is. JMO

How is it heated? By a space heater?

My guess would be yes. Just speculation but maybe even the shed and the vehicle is true. Did not pay their part of electric or rent for the heat or space heater, moved to the vehicle, a few gallons of gas, run it and turn the heater on...

Total speculation on my part... I could be entirely wrong... Just a thought.

My guess would be yes. Just speculation but maybe even the shed and the vehicle is true. Did not pay their part of electric or rent for the heat or space heater, moved to the vehicle, a few gallons of gas, run it and turn the heater on...

Total speculation on my part... I could be entirely wrong... Just a thought.

What bugs me about living in the car at Holmes is there is zero off street parking for that property. The building in the back (garage or shed) is literally on the alley. But who knows.

What bugs me about living in the car at Holmes is there is zero off street parking for that property. The building in the back (garage or shed) is literally on the alley. But who knows.

True. Maybe it was at the other address? Where the Isuzu was taken from? Confusing case no doubt.

I know this same article has been posted several times, but didn't know if this particular paragraph had been pointed out/quoted before:

Police: Conflicting stories after disappearance of 8-month-old

She was en route to an Indiana Department of Child Services appointment, she said, and ended the conversation before questions about the ongoing investigation could be raised.

This doesn't clear up our questions about the older brother's safety or either child's custody arrangement, but it does sort of confirm that the child(ren) might have been or at least are now on that departments radar?

I get that if they know nothing they cannot contribute.

Yet going straight from the press conference people have muddied the waters and some have helped giving info that can be verified while other's have intentionally interfered it sounds like and wasted valuable time. Kudos to those people who were helpful. And may the ones that have muddied intentionally ROT.

Just a stranger but I am outraged at those that would send people in the wrong direction. WTH kind of sickness would have someone not trying to help an innocent child or not know that right from wrong?

Not sure it would help, but offer a major reward. It may bring false leads, but it also may bring the result wanted.

Even to the poorest of the poor why would anyone think $1,000 reward, only if it results in a felony conviction, would entice anyone? Let me weigh that... On one hand I or my loved ones could be a target if I turn someone in, on the other hand, I may risk my safety and MAYBE and only POSSIBLY get a thousand bucks. (and possibly risk my children's safety as well).
If even the info I have is relevant...

I think they have a likely case for obstruction of justice and/or kidnapping against RL. A fair one. I get holding out hoping for more. Yet if enough time goes on where this child is not found, in a week or two more, I would think go ahead and charge him. She may still show up dead or alive but if you have not found her by then, charge his lame *advertiser censored**. And whoever it is that you think may be involved.

I am so sure they know more than we do.

Just venting. This case is maddening. A poor, innocent baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa