IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a neighbor who knew early on about the child being missing and claimed to have seen her on the 15th have JUST submitted evidence to LE in video form 2 days ago? That doesn't make much sense to me....if it was evidence that was important, why turn it over nearly 2 weeks later...then announce having done so publicly? Something doesn't add up there.

Probably went back through the surveillance and noticed something that hadn't seemed significant before, or found a file that had been missed, or something like that. In other cases I've followed, it's not unusual for additional surveillance videos to be found after days or weeks.

ETA: as ilovechili says, maybe they had to get a backup for the older files. Most systems don't automatically save more than a few days of information.

Last edited:
<modsnipped quoted post>

I remember hearing this name before in msm, heavy article from March 24:

““Well you know it’s funny she hasn’t been telling the truth from the get to and if she came up missing Thursday how was she seen with the baby Friday night at 9 pm at the babysitter house coming out of Jennette Browning’s house with the baby so was the baby killed in the house on Friday night when she was carrying it out like it was a piece of trash instead of holding her close to her with clothes on and a coat and blanket over being it was cold out Amber and Robbie lived in the garage at the babysitter house how didn’t she know the babysitter so what time Friday did Amber give Robbie the baby to take around the corner to the babysitter house and they lived together why would they go to the motel for a date who paid for the motel any video of them being at the motel and at what time was they there at the motel and he beat her *advertiser censored* like they said why no domestic battery charges if he hit her with the car why ain’t she in the hospital if he was on drugs why is there no charge of owi no car theft charge cause I know he didn’t own the car where did the car come from he was driving and has no license and didn’t get charged for driving with no license and she didn’t report her baby missing till days later
and why didn’t she tell the police about her baby missing when he was getting arrested and he supposed to of told her to come with him to get her but she heard her life what about her baby life with that so you tell me what’s really going on this is what I’m see from what’s going on where is the biological father at he is keeping awful quiet I’m ROBBIE LYONS DAD AND IM HERE TO FIND OUT THE xxxx TRUTH so come on with the a blind mother xxxx can see what happened.””

Amber Roberston: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would a neighbor who knew early on about the child being missing and claimed to have seen her on the 15th have JUST submitted evidence to LE in video form 2 days ago? That doesn't make much sense to me....if it was evidence that was important, why turn it over nearly 2 weeks later...then announce having done so publicly? Something doesn't add up there.

The woman you are speaking of is someone we've been mentioning here since the beginning as everything she shared with LE was shared via MSM the day the Silver Alert was announced. She was on the news <modsnipped> and she made a couple statements to local news anchors as well. They've had the information the entire time, and they (IMPD/FBI) chose to disregard the fact that she saw Amber carrying Amiah in an awkward way, with minimal clothing in the cold away from her body.<modsnipped baiting> The point is LE has had this information all along. The neighbor did see this mother and daughter together on the 15th, which was the one of the earliest "last sighting" dates LE ever made public. That date was changed to the 9th for reasons completely unbeknownst to me and everyone else here, as far as I can tell. In sum, this neighbor woman didn't simply share these videos two days ago. LE has had her home security footage and accompanying accounts all along.<modsnipped baiting> I hope this makes things more clear and less muddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member