IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so confused. Like I said I was unfamiliar with this case. I assumed mom had him but she committed suicide at the time!?

Rob Elgas on Twitter

She committed suicide and left a note saying Timmothy was given to someone. The note didn't say who he was given to but said Timmothy would never be found.

YIKES!
“You can only imagine the challenges we’re going through in the process of identifying who he is," Collins said.

Law enforcement has not released any details about possible arrests in the case.

However, the report states the teen described his kidnappers as two men who are strong in stature, one with a spider-web tattoo on his neck and the other with a snake tattoo on his arms.

Hopefully they kept something with his DNA on it from back then.

I just got off the Maura Murray roller coaster today....and now jumping on this one.

How unbelievable would it be if its really him and he is alive? It would be a true miracle!

How many times have we here at WS said that people don't turn up alive after being missing this many years?

Found in Ohio. Again.
Watching this closely....

Snipped:

According to the Sharonville report, the teen said he had just escaped from two kidnappers, who had held him captive for seven years.

Newport Police Chief Tom Collins said his department received a call of a person "walking around the east side of Newport and didn't seem like he belonged there. ... Things didn't look right."

. . .

Law enforcement has not released any details about possible arrests in the case.

However, the report states the teen described his kidnappers as two men who are strong in stature, one with a spider-web tattoo on his neck and the other with a snake tattoo on his arms.

Link: Police: Teen found in Newport says he's missing Illinois kid who disappeared 7 years ago

Two Chicago police detectives have been summoned to Cincinnati, after a 14-year-old boy found wandering the streets allegedly claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen, an Aurora boy who disappeared in 2011.

The boy is said to have told police he was kidnapped in 2011 and confessed to be Pitzen, according to WKRC-TV.

He was taken to a local hospital and later transferred to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where he will await the arrival of investigators.

On Wednesday afternoon Aurora Police Sgt. Bill Rowley said that the department knows there is a boy involved but they don't know who he is or if he has any connection to Timmothy Pitzen.

Boy found wandering the streets in a Kentucky neighborhood claims to be kid who went missing in 2011 | Daily Mail Online

Wouldn’t he have a name to give them? Did they go by Man and Man a la Bird ox?

They may be just not releasing names. Also, if he's been staying in multiple hotels with two men for 7 years? I don't know what to think of that. What would be the motive to keep him all these years? I could understand, if he was living with another family somewhere. Seems odd. I am thrilled that whoever he is, he is alive.

I hope it is him, but I am very skeptical. His (admittedly insane) mother said she had given him to someone. So why would he have been kidnapped by two men? Even if Amy was completely off the deep end, I find it hard to believe that she would have found two men to fake a kidnapping and then hold Timmothy hostage for seven years. There was NO evidence that Amy ever abused Timmothy, so it would be way out there to put him through all of this.
I still believe Timmothy was murdered by his mom before she committed suicide. IF she didn't kill him, then he would likely be with a family, perhaps in the Amish community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa