Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot thickens but the strange behaviour is actually making so much sense.
Not to me. If SR not BR is the killer, his pleading guilty to manslaughter is a huge self-sacrifice. Is there anything in his past behaviour that makes that look likely? And if it explains SR's limited grieving, it leaves BR's stony selfishness out of account.

Not to me. If SR not BR is the killer, his pleading guilty to manslaughter is a huge self-sacrifice. Is there anything in his past behaviour that makes that look likely? And if it explains SR's limited grieving, it leaves BR's stony selfishness out of account.
JLZ you have no idea of this mans' past behaviour of when his daughter has caused a major act of violence against her Mother do you?

A father may do it to save his daughter ....

JLZ you have no idea of this mans' past behaviour of when his daughter has caused a major act of violence against her Mother do you?

Is there some kind of evidence that Sarah has been violent toward her mother at any time? Maybe I have missed something, while I have been away.

Yes, Borce has pled guilty to manslaughter but I personally think, for murder charges to be initially laid against him, that the police must have more evidence that Borce was directly responsible for Karen's murder. Not just that he was responsible for the disposal of Karen's remains and the ensuing cover up.

BBM
"While the evidence gathered after his wife's death could prove Ristevski killed her, Justice Christopher Beale said, it could not prove he intended to do so."
Borce Ristevski pleads guilty to killing wife

Police evidence found he killed Karen Ristevski between 8am and 10.40am on June 29, 2016.
https://7news.com.au/news/revealed-borce-ristevskis-phone-conversations-after-killing-wife-c-12092

It is very possible that it has been proved that Sarah was elsewhere at the time Karen was murdered. imo

The daughter didn't need saving. She wasn't suspected. On the contrary, the police were so confident that she was innocent, they had charged the father with murder.

I hope one day a lie detector test will show who did what. Until then we will never know, we only have our personal opinions and educated guesses with the limited information available. I hope that justice is served for Karen because she deserves this at the very least.

The daughter didn't need saving. She wasn't suspected. On the contrary, the police were so confident that she was innocent, they had charged the father with murder.
Upon reflection now though, police only had the confidence to charge BR because they were told by DPP he could be guilty of Post - Offence conduct that they refcorded evidence of.

I hope one day a lie detector test will show who did what. Until then we will never know, we only have our personal opinions and educated guesses with the limited information available. I hope that justice is served for Karen because she deserves this at the very least.
Justice Beale has to pull something huge out his wig to do this though....sigh.

What I don't understand is, why AR always stood to his half-sister and never said a negative word about her, when he made his contempt for his father so public as he did. He again and again told BR openly "to man up", named him "a coward" and demanded a confession. Does AR know more than we? Does he know less than we are assuming, the murder happened? Is he thinking, BR is to blame for SR's possible "violent act" and therefor has to take the penalty?
AR was on Karen's side, IMO, and I had expected a statement (disappointment/anger) in some form after BR pleading for manslaughter.
Is that, what happened "behind closed doors" and hadn't to be stated by him (as a witness), the reason for all the fatal trouble?

What I don't understand is, why AR always stood to his half-sister and never said a negative word about her, when he made his contempt for his father so public as he did. He again and again told BR openly "to man up", named him "a coward" and demanded a confession. Does AR know more than we? Does he know less than we are assuming, the murder happened? Is he thinking, BR is to blame for SR's possible "violent act" and therefor has to take the penalty?
AR was on Karen's side, IMO, and I had expected a statement (disappointment/anger) in some form after BR pleading for manslaughter.
Is that, what happened "behind closed doors" and hadn't to be stated by him (as a witness), the reason for all the fatal trouble?
I have taken everything about AR with a big grain of salt:) Not looking for truth over there.

Oh, come on- Borce has been investigated, charged, committed for trial, and then pleaded guilty. We might not like how Sarah has conducted herself since her Mother went missing, but there is Zero evidence that she was involved. She has enough problems, which have been caused, in the main, by Borce.

Oh, come on- Borce has been investigated, charged, committed for trial, and then pleaded guilty. We might not like how Sarah has conducted herself since her Mother went missing, but there is Zero evidence that she was involved. She has enough problems, which have been caused, in the main, by Borce.

Sometimes the best clues are not in what we see, hear or read, rather what is left out, not said and in actions we don't expect that hold the greater clues.

Why then is SR NOT holding BR accountable, in any manner, for her mother's killing and inhumane disposing of her body under logs, suffering animal degradation (with all due respect to Karen)?

All IMHO.

Perhaps I misremember but I thought AR had plenty of negative words against SR up until a certain point when we thought she had a payout from the estate.

Why then is SR NOT holding BR accountable, in any manner, for her mother's killing and inhumane disposing of her body under logs, suffering animal degradation (with all due respect to Karen)?

All IMHO.

IMO because she somehow believes Karen is responsible for her own 'death'. So, all of the following actions by Borce - the coverup - are forgivable.

I think that Sarah is very likely convinced, thanks to daddy, that Karen was going off her tree at Borce, and Borce did something (pushed Karen?) and as a result Karen died.

I think the police believe there is more to it than that, hence the investigation into the dire finances, but they seem to not be able to adequately prove intent.

IMO because she somehow believes Karen is responsible for her own 'death'. So, all of the following actions by Borce - the coverup - are forgivable.

I think that Sarah is very likely convinced, thanks to daddy, that Karen was going off her tree at Borce, and Borce did something (pushed Karen?) and as a result Karen died.

I think the police believe there is more to it than that, hence the investigation into the dire finances, but they seem to not be able to adequately prove intent.

Daughter gives 'glowing reference' for father Borce Ristevski over mother's killing / ABC NEWS

That's not remorse, that's selfishness," she said.

She spoke of "the prison we have all had to live in for years now because of his silence".

"Not knowing is she dead, is she going to come home … did she suffer?"

Daughter provides 'glowing reference' for wife-killer Borce Ristevski / SBS NEWS

"What monster does this unforgivable act then walks away? How did you get so cruel?"

It appears every other relative was experiencing the trauma associated with the missing of and tragic death of a loved one, except BR & SR and being the closest to Karen. People don't go through something like this and not suffer immensely and IMO a father doesn't have that ability to decide / influence the suffering of a daughter who's mother has been tragically taken. She was an educated 21 yr old young adult with a boyfriend at the time, not a child.

All IMHO.

Ms Gray said Ristevski "bullied" his daughter into defending him, manipulating and lying for more than two years.
"It was very uncomfortable to watch as he manipulated his family," Ms Gray told the court.
"He and his vicious lies ... were agonising."

A statement read to the court on Wednesday by Stephen Williams, Ms Ristevski's younger brother, said when he caught up with Ristevski, he "only spoke about himself".

Aunt Marguerite Knight said she had "total belief" Ms Ristevski would never leave her family willingly.
"Never once did you say you missed Karen. It was always about you," she said in comments aimed at Ristevski.

Daughter provides 'glowing reference' for wife-killer Borce Ristevski

Sarah spent 7,665 days with her father, her whole life, she can't easily shake off that kind of influence, even more so because of the murder of her mother, she's a victim of Borce Ristevski. He's a powerfully manipulative person, listen to those who knew him best, he'd make Sarah feel bad for not standing by him, she wouldn't be able to bear it. Not everyone understands that kind of power, think yourself lucky.
Sarah's living this reality, her 'good for nothing' father did this, she made a fool out of herself for her father, how proud she makes him, she won't desert him, the control he has is incredible, what life must have been like behind close doors for poor Karen? Was there ever really a safe way out?

All these vicious rumours just play into Borce's hands, he's the 'self sacrificing' victim of 'injustice'?! o_O :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa