Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Carrera on Twitter
@IndStatePolice says killer of #AbbyandLibby is hiding in plain sight, may even be in the room of the press conference this afternoon. A terrifying thought, but that is the new direction investigators are looking into. @WTHRcom #DelphiMurders
D4xRLdZXsAAWsho.jpg

D4xRLdXWsAA0cr_.jpg

D4xRLdZW0AAVKry.jpg

12:13 PM - 22 Apr 2019

It's interesting to me that they encouraged the public to attend the press conference. I don't think I've ever seen that approach before. And they gave 3 days notice to give anyone who wanted to be there time to hear about it and make plans to attend. Seems like they set a trap for the perp. I hope he took the bait. I hope he was there and made a huge mistake-- his reactions to to the presser would reveal him IMO. I hope his days of walking free are over very soon. MOO.

The abandoned county office building was razed in 2018. I posted about the building a few weeks ago.

I think it makes perfect sense BG parked there. A woman claimed she saw a white pick-up truck there between 11:30Am and Noon that day, the building would give some concealment, and it was a stone's throw from the trail.

The building was bulldozed some time in 2018, Google Street View shows it gone in August.

Attachments

• Spot where witness saw a truck on 2.13.17.png
    Spot where witness saw a truck on 2.13.17.png
    877.9 KB · Views: 172
Could BG have been in a disguise which is why the new sketch looks so different. Example, BG has scruff IMO but new sketch is relatively clean shaven. That could make sense to me but then how do LE know his "real" look? Hair without hat? Unless hat fell off during fight and Libby filmed but if that was case then why release original sketch. It feels like something changed and I can't seem to put my mind around what did change. DNA? That's not going to change stubble.

Last edited:
After listening to the audio several times on bluetooth, he seems familiar w these girls.
Could be a park ranger, searcher or just someone they knew.
This is so sad.
The car was abandoned. That part I do not understand. As in, did he use it and then abandon it? Because if he did, wouldn't there be touch dna?
If it was abandoned there before, I just don't get it.
Chi

Delphi is a small community. Seems to me they should have told the community to be on guard. This is a sick, demented killer. They said he likes control. If he is a part of their community, why hasn’t he killed anyone since? It sounds like he enjoyed it so why not more killings?
They just invited so many more questions.

His picture is obviously someone his relative or neighbor knows. I just don’t get LE not warning the community days ago!

He's pissed.. I think he has a good idea who did this.
Thinking the same.... lives or did live in Delphi, has been hiding in plain sight, has a bit of a conscience left, implies he has family and friends (not homeless?) , and that they may well have already interviewed him... wow.
But why no description of the car?
I’m having a bit problem with the new sketch released in that I’m wondering about details such as hair color and eye color. This sketch is totally different than the original, another thing that makes me think they may have a very good idea who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan