Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
A previous post said a woman reported a white truck in the parking lot. I don't know if it's the same abandoned vehicle LE is talking about, but they did take a white truck in the early days from the man whose land the girls were found on. Maybe a white truck is significant in this case after all? Or maybe nothing at all?

The New Sketch

The Video
Watch the video clip HERE .

The Audio
Listen HERE .

WATCH: New audio, video and sketch in Delphi investigation

He said "guys".

The "guys" sounds young to me.

The Shack - Wikipedia

The main character is Mackenzie Allen Phillips, a father of five called "Mack" by his family and friends. Four years prior to the main events of the story, Mack takes three of his children on a camping trip to Wallowa Lake near Joseph, Oregon, stopping at Multnomah Falls on the way. Two of his children are playing in a canoe when it flips and almost drowns Mack's son. Mack is able to save his son by rushing to the water and freeing him from the canoe's webbing, but unintentionally leaves his youngest daughter Missy alone at their campsite. After Mack returns, he sees that Missy is missing. The police are called, and the family discovers that Missy has been abducted and murdered by a serial killer known as the "Little Ladykiller". The police find an abandoned shack in the woods where Missy was taken. Her bloodied clothing is found, but her body is not located. Mack's life sinks into what he calls "The Great Sadness".

If they know who this is, if he is that close somewhere in the community what are they waiting for? They have evidence. That have his voice and likely dna.

Seriously, are they waiting for someone to do their job for them while a killer is in the community? This is lost on me.

After listening to the audio several times on bluetooth, he seems familiar w these girls.
Could be a park ranger, searcher or just someone they knew.
This is so sad.
The car was abandoned. That part I do not understand. As in, did he use it and then abandon it? Because if he did, wouldn't there be touch dna?
If it was abandoned there before, I just don't get it.
Chi

Going off the idea that the girls were familiar with him ... Perhaps that is why/how Libby got the footage. If they knew him they might have a phone ready and feel much more comfortable filming him openly?

If they know who this is, if he is that close somewhere in the community what are they waiting for? They have evidence. That have his voice and likely dna.

Seriously, are they waiting for someone to do their job for them while a killer is in the community? This is lost on me.

I think they are very carefully wrapping up their evidence before anyone is charged with the crime.

DNA doesn't give any age at all AFAIK

My crude understanding is that they can get an approximate age by measuring the telomeres that cap the ends of the DNA strands. The telomeres get shorter each time the DNA divides (when the cell divides) so if they're really short they know the person is older, but if they're long, the person is younger.

I’ve saved the link to watch later... doesn’t feel right listening without headphones with the baby sleeping beside me.

But thanks for all the information you’ve all provided. I have chills. I think, based on the family reaction, that there is an arrest coming. Justice for Abby and Libby is way overdue.

The Shack - Wikipedia

The main character is Mackenzie Allen Phillips, a father of five called "Mack" by his family and friends. Four years prior to the main events of the story, Mack takes three of his children on a camping trip to Wallowa Lake near Joseph, Oregon, stopping at Multnomah Falls on the way. Two of his children are playing in a canoe when it flips and almost drowns Mack's son. Mack is able to save his son by rushing to the water and freeing him from the canoe's webbing, but unintentionally leaves his youngest daughter Missy alone at their campsite. After Mack returns, he sees that Missy is missing. The police are called, and the family discovers that Missy has been abducted and murdered by a serial killer known as the "Little Ladykiller". The police find an abandoned shack in the woods where Missy was taken. Her bloodied clothing is found, but her body is not located. Mack's life sinks into what he calls "The Great Sadness".
Thanks. I wondered why it was mentioned. Link somewhere. Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard