Plaid hat girl with dark hair and wild eye makeup

From timeline:

1971 Aug 12 arrested in Concord, NH; convicted in California March 1972

INCARCERATION August 12, 1971 until August 3, 1974 for Tali S. assault

Putting together the list of apartment locations and timeline of his incarceration dates has given me a better perspective on this "mess" of photographs. I am pretty sure this photo was taken in his New York apt. sometime between 1968 and 1971. I have always thought she looks like the sister of the boy with the mole. Do you suppose they could be Puerto Rican?

I'm going to go into denial mode, and be happy thinking that they were a couple, or they were photograped at different times apart in the same room,OR maybe they were street kids that he paid for the pics, they left and went about their business. NOT make my self sick thinking they were brother and sister naked in a room with a camera at the same time with that sicko pig. Its alleged Alcala exposed himself to his own sister.

Here's a close-up view of her face.
eyemu2.jpg

I don't see any hint of a dimple on her chin.
I also think she looks to be of Pacific Islander heritage but that is total speculation on my part.

I thought she was Asian or maybe Hispanic, but she could be Pacific Islander as well. She looks really upset. I'll look for the photo of the male who people say is her brother, but is it possible that someone could provide a link? Thanks!

I thought she was Asian or maybe Hispanic, but she could be Pacific Islander as well. She looks really upset. I'll look for the photo of the male who people say is her brother, but is it possible that someone could provide a link? Thanks!

She may be Taino. She looks very much like a friend who is Taino from Puerto Rico.

To me...rather than upset, she looks rather bored. I guess everyone sees things differently though. It wouldn't be at all surprising though if her or any of the "models" appeared upset, considering that we know from at least one account (sorry, don't have access to a link right now) that he raped these girls and made them do sexual things on camera.

Are we sure this is a female?

Yes. We have gone through these photos so many times some of our eyes are burning, and we have noticed that the female nude photos are cut off right at the shoulders or nearby so that breasts aren't shown. This is my own strong opinion and I think that it makes sense.

Attachments

• his2.jpg
    his2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 73
Hey, sorry for bumping an old thread!

I edited out her eye makeup {I think the previous members on here did that, but the photos won't load so it is was it is} -- rather amateurly on my photo editing software -- but I believe it still gives a clearer idea on what her face looks like.

ZFZOl1o.jpg

As for as her ethnicity goes, I'm guessing by her general face shape and skin coloring she's of mixed or multiracial descent since her look is highly racially ambiguous, possibly a Mestizo/African descent or Asian/African descent mix like a Latina from countries like Cuba, Columbia, or Peru. The facial recognition programs I run her through which tries to get a "looks-match" from other people give me other people of a similar background. Her hair also looks straightened or perhaps a wig is being worn. I would guess her age to be anywhere from 15-25.. but highly likely an adolescent considering Alcala's affinity for underage girls.

It's very helpful to see her without the eyeliner. I also think the texture of her hair looks as though it could be a wig.

She reminds me a bit of Chrissy Teigen.

Something just occurred to me. Could she be "Princess Blue"?

137UFTX

Screenshot_2019-04-21-18-48-50_kindlephoto-37651164.png Screenshot_2019-04-21-18-47-23_kindlephoto-37570757.png

I'm going to mention in PB thread as well. Other than being born in Texas, does anyone know if he was known to visit there? Family?

How accurate are the estimated dates for skeletal remains?

In the PB threads, they discuss/submit cases dating back to late 70s early 80s. I've noticed same in other threads, so thought it was open to interpretation?

I know it's a long shot, but once you removed the eyeliner, I kept thinking she really looked familiar.

PB was found wearing a class of 1975 ring....

How accurate are the estimated dates for skeletal remains?

In the PB threads, they discuss/submit cases dating back to late 70s early 80s. I've noticed same in other threads, so thought it was open to interpretation?

I know it's a long shot, but once you removed the eyeliner, I kept thinking she really looked familiar.

PB was found wearing a class of 1975 ring....
Ya know what, you're right. I got a bit thrown off by the text that stated she would have been too young to graduate in 1975, and also that she died a year prior to the date she was discovered, but estimations have been off before, especially prior to the 21st century so..

"Investigators originally thought she might be Hispanic, but a recent forensic analysis conducted by the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification determined that she was probably Caucasian with some possibility of African-American ancestry.

Using information from the new study, Texas Rangers forensic artist Suzanne Birdwell created two new drawings of what she may have looked like - one with long hair and one with short hair.

Investigators think she was between 4-foot-11 and 5-foot-3 and had a slight to medium build. When she died she was probably 17 to 21 years old.

Police have no idea of how she died or how her remains came to be where they were found. A motorist relieving himself behind the barrier at the end of County Road 101 just east of Texas 288 spotted her skull on Sept. 10, in 1990. The spot is barely visible from 288.

No clothes were found with the body. Investigators think she was dead six months to a year before her remains were found.

Because she was probably born sometime between 1968 and 1973, the Lee High School class of 1975 ring wouldn't have originally been hers. "

Hmm
https:///forum/index.php?threads/pr...n-brazoria-county-tx-10-sept-1990.4968/page-2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back