Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their fault for giving back,and ignoring all to he calls from neighbors,and Police Reports, and their own flat out ignoring facts,and evidence. That in fact Andrew should have kept far away from The drug addled,neglectful,abusive parents.
MOO

Sorry, but it’s completely their fault in this case. I agree. They had neighbours complaining TWICE about child neglect/parents fighting/unsanitary condition 4 months ago. They had AJ’s file and knew the history of being born with opiates in his system, foster home, drug addicted mom, older son with issues... what the EFF more did they need? We all glanced at the information once and knew there was only one ending to this scenario. But DCFS thought these boys would be just fine?

If you are on public assistance, you will receive benefits for the children you give up for adoption for two years after you sign the paperwork. Cash benefits.

What state is this??? The adoptive parents can receive benefits for two years, but I've never seen a state give benefits to the parent. Usually, the parents are having to pay back and current support.

I'd love to know which state.

I have been following. Just got home and read the news. WTH! I wish this would stop with these children. Make these people stop having kids. Something drastic has to be done. imo

These little ones need to be given a chance to grow up and have a life.

RIP little Andrew!

It's their fault for giving back,and ignoring all to he calls from neighbors,and Police Reports, and their own flat out ignoring facts,and evidence. That in fact Andrew should have kept far away from The drug addled,neglectful,abusive parents.
MOO

I expect that this case will usher in calls to thoroughly review DCFS procedure(s). Too late for AJ and close to 100 kids who have died over the past two years under their watch. The system didn’t break overnight and I expect lack of funding and staffing will be high on the list of reasons for failure.

I'm confused over who's who. Is Cunningham the lawyer or Freund? Who is the bio dad? Who lived with the mom and AJ in the nasty house?
Cunningham is the mother, Freund is the bio dad that mom and the children lived with. There was another male that was living there part of last year until he was arrested in December.

I'm confused over who's who. Is Cunningham the lawyer or Freund? Who is the bio dad? Who lived with the mom and AJ in the nasty house?
Joann Cunningham is the mother, Andrew Freund is the father........Cunningham is dating a man who is in prison, but is/was living with Freund in the dilapidated home (biological father). Cunningham is also pregnant with another child...

Hello all, new here as well, as I live about an hour away but have family in that area and am glued to the live feed (and this is where I found it!) Such sad news today.

welcome%281%29-smiley-face.gif

First time posting about Andrew, but have followed from the beginning. IMO-I don't know how "mom" & "dad" ever got custody of Andrew back! Or how she kept him and his little brother for the last 3 years or so. I can only pray now that the little brother has a safe and stable home now and the new baby will somehow be ok when they are born. I've been watching NBC Chicago coverage of where they found little Andrew while they are waiting to show the pc. So sad seeing that.

Sorry, but it’s completely their fault in this case. I agree. They had neighbours complaining TWICE about child neglect/parents fighting/unsanitary condition 4 months ago. They had AJ’s file and knew the history of being born with opiates in his system, foster home, drug addicted mom, older son with issues... what the EFF more did they need? We all glanced at the information once and knew there was only one ending to this scenario. But DCFS thought these boys would be just fine?

No disrespect, but blame the lawyers that represented the parents every time these kids were removed. They are to blame for working to restore theirs rights when they know what is going in in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa