Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone data busted them. Both parents provided information and have been charged. Investigation remains active.
Amazing how may criminals get caught because of their phone data.

My guess is they don't want to be disconnected from their social media accounts.

Fortunately stupid criminals tell the Po Po they were home all night long when in fact their phone data will show they were gone for two hours, 20 miles away, burying a body.

JMO

If you are on public assistance, you will receive benefits for the children you give up for adoption for two years after you sign the paperwork. Cash benefits.

Washington state appears to offer up to 8 weeks benefits after giving a child up for adoption..

Post Adoption Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) | DSHS

"The client receives cash benefit AF-9 (Child Relinquished for Adoption) through the end of the month in which they reach their six weeks of eligibility."​

Is there a link to the pc? I watched HLN and saw only the end. Can’t find it even on YouTube. Saw Gray Hughes discussion but would like to see pc.

Cause of death unknown at this time
Both parents charged and in custody

Mother charged with:
5 counts first degree murder
4 counts aggravated battery
2 counts aggravated domestic battery
1 count failure to report a missing or child death

Father charged with
5 counts first deg murder
2 counts aggravated battery
1 count aggravated domestic battery
2 counts concealment of homicidal death
1 count failure to report missing or child death

WOW!!

Didn't the dad state his phone was "lost" at one point? I haven't re-checked any news stories, and my memory seems to be failing me at the moment. I really hope that if he indeed say his phone was "gone" that he still knew all that needs to be done for cell records is submit a subpoena to the wireless company and BAM......all the records are right there. He wasn't a very good attorney if he didn't at least know that....or, maybe he was trying to buy time. Who knows at this point.
All IMO, of course

Sure, call the TANF connection in your state. The eligibility center will know if that benefit is available in your state.

I just got email from my CPS and SS contact NOT covered under TANF. I posted a link to the manual there is no reference to this.

Please, post a link to the benefit, so we don't misjudge a benefit that folks actually don't receive. I'm a manual, law and guideline nerd, been doing this 45 years never heard of this, nor has DSS.
Thanks for your help, maybe we can find this benefit.

AJ was found in shallow grave wrapped in plastic 7 miles from home
COD - undetermined at this time
Both parents charged with 5 counts 1st Degree Murder
Good another filthy low life couple removed off the streets. They didn’t confess they were caught and knew it. Thank goodness both arrested no chance of youngest boy and unborn child going to one of the parents. I hope the youngest boy gets to go to loving kind family and be able to keep Lucy the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal