Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning graphic picture in link
I believe the man on the bridge may have one of these under his pants on his right leg. I've sent this to the tip line yesterday. See picture #2 from the link.
"Condom catheters, Uridomes, Texas catheters or External catheters. They can be connected to a drainage bag or alternatively a catheter valve if your leakage is very light."
Sheaths
What do you guys think?

If you know somebody who resembles this person who has a connection, whether he requires a catheter or not, I’d be sure LE will welcome your tip. I think it’s not so much what is this guy wearing or what appliances, devices or accessories might he be displaying, real or staged, but who is he. JMO

I don't know if this idea has been discussed or not. I have tried, but just can't keep up with the threads. My belief is that they got Parabon involved to analyze the DNA and come up with characteristics and a likeness. IMO They freaked out when that likeness matched this old sketch buried in their file along with the stuff about the car which probably came back to an owner with some connection to some guy that also looked like the new old sketch and the likeness. IMO, then, they decided to go genealogy, tied the guy to the general area, and are waiting to further narrow it down; within weeks. Then they gave one last chance at redemption to see what they could force out and are waiting to see whose behavior changes. This all just IN MY OPINION ONLY.

Dear Owutatangledweb,

Great post!

You could absolutely be right on about Parabon leading to all of this!

Something or someone directed their focus to the sketch made in February, 2017.

It could very well have been Parabon.

Remember when LE asked the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (and others) to look at this case? At the time I wondered why GBI specifically? As in does the GBI have some exceptional talent in video work and/or more sophisticated equipment that would help bring that video into a sharper focus, over and above what Disney and NASA did? Regardless of why they initially discounted this newest sketch, if LE sent copies of everything they have, then both sketches would've landed at GBI. Maybe someone at GBI was able to tweak that video enough to say sketch #1 isn't your guy, sketch #2 is. It was Feb 2018 though, so quite awhile ago, but maybe combined with their own caseload it took longer? Just a thought I'm tossing out. Here's the article:

Call 6 Investigates has learned that Delphi investigators have asked the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and agents from other FBI field offices to look over the case with a fresh set of eyes in and offer recommendations in the hopes of finding the missing puzzle piece that will help them solve the crimes.
Georgia investigators, FBI review Delphi case

If you know somebody who resembles this person who has a connection, whether he requires a catheter or not, I’d be sure LE will welcome your tip. I think it’s not so much what is this guy wearing or what appliances might he be displaying, real or staged, but who is he. JMO
Well I think it would cut down the pool of possible suspects and possibly explain the walk and the flexible tube-shaped looking item under his pants that seems to go from his crotch to his knee.

Remember when LE asked the Georgia Bureau of Investigations (and others) to look at this case? At the time I wondered why GBI specifically? As in does the GBI have some exceptional talent in video work and/or more sophisticated equipment that would help bring that video into a sharper focus, over and above what Disney and NASA did? Regardless of why they initially discounted this newest sketch, if LE sent copies of everything they have, then both sketches would've landed at GBI. Maybe someone at GBI was able to tweak that video enough to say sketch #1 isn't your guy, sketch #2 is. It was Feb 2018 though, so quite awhile ago, but maybe combined with their own caseload it took longer? Just a thought I'm tossing out. Here's the article:

Call 6 Investigates has learned that Delphi investigators have asked the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and agents from other FBI field offices to look over the case with a fresh set of eyes in and offer recommendations in the hopes of finding the missing puzzle piece that will help them solve the crimes.
Georgia investigators, FBI review Delphi case

Good memory, yes I recall this now too.

Please help me out because am still confused about this to this day.

1) Do they have DNA of the suspect from the crime scene?

2) If they do not in fact have DNA from the crime scene, realistically, how could they solve this case short of a confession?

I still think, in spite of all the LE bashing, the something significant has changed, a witness has come forward, or information has been received. Carter spoke of new information. I believe that the press conference was deliberate, and speaking to the suspect was part of a plan to get someone to " flip" on him. His request for the family's to be left alone for 2 weeks is because someone is in their sights. Something has changed the focus of this investigation, and hopefully we will all find out soon.
Didn't they get something like 30,000 tips in the first 6 months? I have never heard how many interviews and subpoenas were issued. Then the information they compiled went to GA for their state police to review it with fresh eyes. Perhaps 2 years isn't all that long to process all the tips and drill down to the really high value ones and realize they were off course. I always thought the super large number of tips was a hindrance not a help. Maybe they have been on a new course for a while now and are just ready to announce it.

I read a lot on the forums but I never comment. But I wanted to see if I'm crazy or my imagination is getting the best of me. But when I listen to the recording with my headphones on I hear a distorted voice saying "Libby (or Abby) he's got a gun". I think LE intentionally distorted the voice so we wouldn't hear that part. I'm one of those people who also watch ghost investigation shows and can always pick up on the EVP recordings and hear what the the show says it says, before they say what they think it says. My thought as to why they didn't originally release the "guys" part of the recording is they thought the "Down the hill" would be enough without having to do any kind of editing of the recording. Anyone else hear this?

Please help me out because am still confused about this to this day.

1) Do they have DNA of the suspect from the crime scene?

2) If they do not in fact have DNA from the crime scene, realistically, how could they solve this case short of a confession?
We don’t know if they have DNA evidence, or the quality of DNA evidence they may have.

Plenty of cases have been solved without DNA, especially ones that predate that technology.

We’ll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I don't know if this idea has been discussed or not. I have tried, but just can't keep up with the threads. My belief is that they got Parabon involved to analyze the DNA and come up with characteristics and a likeness. IMO They freaked out when that likeness matched this old sketch buried in their file along with the stuff about the car which probably came back to an owner with some connection to some guy that also looked like the new old sketch and the likeness. IMO, then, they decided to go genealogy, tied the guy to the general area, and are waiting to further narrow it down; within weeks. Then they gave one last chance at redemption to see what they could force out and are waiting to see whose behavior changes. This all just IN MY OPINION ONLY.

that's not how parabon works the artists are guessing how they think the person might look due to some of the traits. Seriously how does no one notice they are all of the same guy? Nice little racket
230117_parabon_snapshot-suspect-portrait.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000
5b4335e633b0c.image.jpg

Total transparency on what, exactly? And oversight from which segments of the public? Releasing more of the a/v? Updating on investigation strategy and history? COD and detailed autopsy info?

What police disclose in a murder investigation and when they choose to do it may well deserve discussion and incur oversight, IMO. But the idea that total transparency and public oversight are required in every case, and in real time is genuinely worrying to me. A quick scan of SM relating to this and other high-profile cases suggests that transparency can derail a case and that the public are often wrong and even malicious in their accusations. The need for public involvement and engagement is very different from case to case, surely.
Agreed. From my "sleuthing" on SM, I have came to the conclusion, over time, that 80% of the posters couldn't find a Tootsie Roll in a Convenience Store....moo

I believe the man on the bridge may have one of these under his pants on his right leg. I've sent this to the tip line yesterday. See picture #2 from the link.
"Condom catheters, Uridomes, Texas catheters or External catheters. They can be connected to a drainage bag or alternatively a catheter valve if your leakage is very light."
Sheaths
What do you guys think?

Interesting, but why do you think this? Do you have personal experience with seeing these on a person? (I don't see it at all)

I strongly suspect that the suspect will turn out to be a man in his mid twenties who is respected member of a religious community (I base that upon my reading of the PC. ). I think that a new tip came to light...possibly from someone who knows him well, maybe even a psychotherapist. I think (MOO)we may be dealing with a suspect who has or still has had severe mental illness such as major depression with psychotic features . I’m NOT saying that excuses anything.!! It’s just my hunch about what might turn out to be a fact. Over the last two years the suspect has probably tried indeed to hide in plain sight utilizing psychotropic meds to accomplish a sense of emotional normalcy. They know who he is now. My hunch is that is why Carter was so emotional. He was appealing to this person with perhaps “a little bit of a conscience left” to turn himself in. If not, they need to collect evidence. If LE believed the suspect was a sociopath, they would NOT have appealed to him by appealing to his conscience.

Sheaths
What do you guys think?
Are you serious? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads