Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but was phone said to be recovered at that point? Or anytime is the phone actually in police custody? Have they come out and said that? I dont know much about this case, just found out 48 hrs. Ago

I have answered you upthread, the phone was recovered and is in police custody. They have confirmed this.

If you don't know much about this case, are not a Verified Insider, and continue to post information and rumors that only you can seem to confirm, you are posting in violation of the Terms of Service of this forum.

Because they were young kids who did not know "bridge etiquette" maybe? MOO

I would think a kid 13-14 years old who frequented a location like that would know how it works logistically and socially. I could be wrong, and am definitely not hinging any of my opinions on this case based on that, but to me it's at least worth consideration if in fact that practice is a real thing.

Last edited:
I have answered you upthread, the phone was recovered and is in police custody. They have confirmed this.

If you don't know much about this case, are not a Verified Insider, and continue to post information and rumors that only you can seem to confirm, you are posting in violation of the Terms of Service of this forum.

The moderators have been alerted in the meantime the ignore button can be used or just scroll and roll.

I think the crease at his knee is caused by what is shoved down his pants leg. I see an unnatural ridge that runs down his leg and ends at the crease and he’s holding his pants up with that hand or holding the weapon shoved down there. I think it’s heavy and not staying put even with the fanny pack belt holding it up. Going to try strapping my machete to my husbands leg tomorrow and video him walking. (My machete is garden machete for taking care of weeds). I’m too short I think for the knee clearance. I will put him in his baggy jeans and see how it films with him walking normal and high stepping.

Eta: maybe the fanny pack is functional but also might be covering the handle if it’s a knife. I don’t have any long knives with sheaths around, machete is the best I can do or my 6.5” Ka-Bar. Might have to call some friends for the experiment.

Last edited:
Listen this case was brought to me by a friend who has been looking into it for 2 years or so, he asked me to look over somethings and work with the picture culture, i had some questions after i read his file is all.

Send what you have found to your friend and law enforcement do not post your findings here. Please let law enforcement provide the information to the public not you. None of us want to jeopardise the case in anyway the only thing he want is the monster in an iron bar cage where he belongs.

It’s often been mentioned how this suspect seems overly dressed for that warmer Feb day and I think probably as speculated by others already, if these murders were premeditated I wonder if he was wearing two layers of clothing. Add a backpack that wouldn’t attract any attention on an outdoor trail and after he caused the tragedy, if he needed to, he could remove the outer layer of clothes and calmly walk back to his car.

That offers him two advantages - if his plans didn’t go as intended, if there was blood on his clothing he could just strip the outer layer but primarily, if he was sighted by anyone he’d not be dressed as the same coming and going which might make him appear to be a different person. He wouldn’t have expected that Libby caught him on video but that she did, this double layer of clothing also served to alter his body shape.

JMO

I got the impression that he might be wearing a thermal suit- and why would a person wear that? possibilities:

sleeping outside/ camping
hunting animals- was it game season in Feb in IN?
working in an unheated or chilled place- grocery, food storage warehouse, meat packing...
working in an unheated garage or gas station

the thermal carhart-type suits might make his gait seem clumsier than it really would be and it might have been that the girls would have been surprised by his actual speed and agility if he jumped at them after seeing him ambling along

just some thoughts if he was not dressed specifically for this attack and if his clothing was related to a job or other activity

This article from February of 2017 states that they do have DNA

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered.

DNA evidence is top priority in Delphi murder investigation

How much or the quality of it we don’t know.

Great find!

So 2 years ago they had some form of DNA evidence, so nothing came of it? Why not at least say something about the results like they yielded no result or were inconclusive?

Great find!

So 2 years ago they had some form of DNA evidence, so nothing came of it? Why not at least say something about the results like they yielded no result or were inconclusive?
They don’t want this guy to feel comfortable.

There’s no reason to share that information, as it’s not like that can help them in any way.

Sometimes if you have DNA, you don’t want the suspect to know.

Other times, the converse is true.

It’s not like we have a right to know this information anyways. At this point, we can only read between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26