Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Video of Duke's grandmother and aunts in this article.

Mom and Aunt Arrested Due to Suspicion of Murder of Missing 6-Year-Old
[...]

Duke’s grandmother said that she hasn’t seen her grandson in 10 days, Duke has autism and has wandered off in the past, noted his family.

His godfather, JC doesn’t believe that Jakee would harm her son, he said: “That’s her pride and joy.”

[...]

“I just want to find Duke. That’s all I really want,” the boy’s aunt, LC, told KABC. “My sisters, they are where they are, but right now, what we really want is to find Duke.”

“We know that there’s no body in there,” Duke’s aunt JG said, “So where is Duke?”

[...]

(Names changed to initials by me)

Video of Duke's grandmother and aunts in this article.

Mom and Aunt Arrested Due to Suspicion of Murder of Missing 6-Year-Old
[...]

Duke’s grandmother said that she hasn’t seen her grandson in 10 days, Duke has autism and has wandered off in the past, noted his family.

His godfather, JC doesn’t believe that Jakee would harm her son, he said: “That’s her pride and joy.”

[...]

“I just want to find Duke. That’s all I really want,” the boy’s aunt, LC, told KABC. “My sisters, they are where they are, but right now, what we really want is to find Duke.”

“We know that there’s no body in there,” Duke’s aunt JG said, “So where is Duke?”

[...]

(Names changed to initials by me)

So the sister that said :

Is that^^^ the sister that was later arrested for murder?

https://www.facebook.com/Lapeesona

Reposting because the link above wasnt working on my end

I am so disgusted after looking at Mom's facebook page. I hate to be judgmental but I am going to be because the images and comments about "Mom's" photos do not speak of her being "motherhood material", IMO.

I wonder how much all the tattoo's cost while wondering how much her children went without so she could adorn herself. Maybe some prison tattoo's can enhance more of her hideous image. She looks like a hard lady. I hope this little boy is recovered.

So much dysfunction and lack of maternal parenting skills these days, as well as selfishness and self adoration. IMO !.

Having "a kid" (...I prefer "raising/having a child" over that expression) seems to be on the same level of going out and bringing home a puppy or a new toy that quickly becomes a nuisance or boring for some people. What the heck has happened to maternal instinct for some, and paternal, because it is clearly lacking.

Anyway..........that's my rant for now.

Victor Valley News Group VVNG.com on Twitter
Duke Flores still missing; community plans to leave porchlight on as beacon of hope despite murder charges https://www.vvng.com/duke-flores-still-missing-community-plans-to-leave-porchlight-on-as-beacon-of-hope-despite-murder-charges/ …
D5MkXP2WAAAN4Pd.png

5:25 PM - 27 Apr 2019

https://www.vvng.com/duke-flores-st...-on-as-beacon-of-hope-despite-murder-charges/
[...]

“I know it’s late but can we all leave our porch lights on for Duke tonight?” asked Jessica Rowe in the official group for Victor Valley News on Facebook.

Over 250 comments were left promising to leave their lights on.

“On in Tuttle, Oklahoma,” wrote EE, while sending her prayers to little Duke.

“Leaving mine on in Bullhead City Arizona,” AN wrote.

Others from across the Victor Valley said they will be leaving a light as a beacon of hope that he is found soon.

[...]

The sisters lived together at a home at 22000 Cherokee Avenue where Duke was last seen. Even after an extensive investigation at the residence and interviews, Duke’s whereabouts are still unknown.

[...]

Send the grandmother in there to knock some sense into them....
Something makes me think grandma knows more. How was Duke even able to be in the custody of the 2 monsters who killed him? Most abusers don't start off with murder so I have to wonder if there have been signs of abuse that were ignored by other family.

Something makes me think grandma knows more. How was Duke even able to be in the custody of the 2 monsters who killed him? Most abusers don't start off with murder so I have to wonder if there have been signs of abuse that were ignored by other family.
Given what I know about families of abusers, yes, she knows there is/was a problem and possibly been fighting it all the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcameo6
Back