Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

https://www.vvng.com/mother-aunt-of-duke-flores-scheduled-for-arraignment-in-victorville-courtroom/
[...]

According to public court records, the boy’s mother, Jackee, is scheduled to appear on April 29th, at 12:30 p.m., in court on charges of Cruelty to a child with possible injury or death. Her bail for that offense is set at $100,000.

She also faces charges of murder and is ineligible for bail on that charge.

The Apple Valley Police Department said Saturday that both sisters were facing charges of murder.

Court records revealed that Duke’s aunt, Jennifer, is being charged with PC 32, Accessory to Murder. She is also ineligible for bail.

[...]

Both sisters are scheduled on April 30th at 12:30 p.m. in Victorville courtroom for the murder charges where the presiding judge will read their rights, as well as any possible penalties for any and all criminal charges.

They will then be expected to enter a guilty or not guilty plea.

LOUDLABS High Desert on Twitter
High Desert residents gathered Saturday to pray for and search for missing Duke Flores. The six year old boy was reported missing Thursday night. The news that his mother and aunt have been arrested on murder charges did not deter the community from gathering. #AppleValley
D5MuEqKUwAId3vt.jpg
D5MuEqUUEAA0zz_.jpg
D5MuEqTU0AA1rB7.jpg
D5MuEqSU4AAfMvN.jpg

6:08 PM - 27 Apr 2019

So her 6 yr old child vanishes from the front yard and.....? That's it? No call to 911?

I still don't understand that explanation. It's not like he was old enough to make the decision to go off on his own for a week or two. WHERE did she think he was? :mad:
Well, maybe he decided to go to the beach for Spring break! We will wait a week. WTF!

SBSO must have found some sort of evidence of murder. Forensics within the home, cell phone messages? Despite the fact they didn't report Duke missing for so long, it was a pretty quick arrest for murder.

Her facebook page pretty much says it all ...

The locals are trying to get a search going this morning but where do they begin??? I think LE needs to put some pressure on Mom and Aunt to get Duke's whereabouts, and perhaps they are but are remaining very tight lipped about it.

The locals are trying to get a search going this morning but where do they begin??? I think LE needs to put some pressure on Mom and Aunt to get Duke's whereabouts, and perhaps they are but are remaining very tight lipped about it.
Brewster Park looks like a good place to start. Look for plastic or blankets. Don't touch anything.

Brewster Park looks like a good place to start. Look for plastic or blankets. Don't touch anything.
I won't be out searching. Since this has become a homicide investigation I think it should be left to law enforcement to search or at least ask for the public's help and provide some guidance.

ETA: Plus I couldn't handle finding the remains of a little. No way. :(

Last edited:
I don't understand what you mean? I know there isn't enough LE to search on their own, however, they can provide some guidance regarding the area(s) to be searched.
Rarely do they organize volunteers and provide direction....other than a confession or some obvious direct evidence, which doesn't appear to exist in this case since they are not searching, they wait for the public to happen up in it.

Rarely do they organize volunteers and provide direction....other than a confession or some obvious direct evidence, which doesn't appear to exist in this case since they are not searching, they wait for the public to happen up in it.
Since the mom and aunt were arrested and charged with murder I'm assuming they must have evidence of some kind. I just hope little Duke is found so he can be given a proper burial.

And the location is key. There are literally thousands upon thousands of places in the high desert to hide a body. Unless someone confesses he may never be found.
Its not as bad as you think....10 mile radius from the house....something easy like slightly off the road. These two don't look to me like they are going to work too hard at it. That's why I said Brewster Park.

Seems like the first thing they are going to do, by towing away the vehicles, is to establish that a body was, in fact, carried away in the car or van.
The other thing that occurs to me is that in extended, involved families like his, is that other family members know where each other hang out or go for picnics etc. They probably know better than LE where to start looking.

Seems like the first thing they are going to do, by towing away the vehicles, is to establish that a body was, in fact, carried away in the car or van.
The other thing that occurs to me is that in extended, involved families like his, is that other family members know where each other hang out or go for picnics etc. They probably know better than LE where to start looking.

How quickly can they get a hold of cell phone records? Thank goodness these murderers forget cell pings give LE a trail to follow!!! These two sisters don't seem overly intelligent ...

In looking over the neighborhood on Google Maps, it appears that yards and empty lots have no grass cover etc. Is the ground soft sand there and easy to dig in or is it hard packed so digging a burial site would be very difficult? I also noticed that it isn't particularly far to get out of town to really empty, barren areas. I hope they have enough evidence to really pressure those two women as to where they put him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back