Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video of her car being taken away on the police tow truck. The back drivers side window is halfway down- did police pull it down? Was it found like that?? The car looks pretty beat up to me, remember it was her first day with the car, if there were preexisting dents I'd think Pearl Motors would have gotten them fixed prior to selling the car.

Christopher Harress on Twitter
I do remember that the car did have a noticeable scratch/dent. Let me see if I can find an article about that.

To paint the scene for those who are not local. This area the divers are pictured, is to the right of the actual launch ramp. A few have said if she was disoriented she could’ve drove in on accident. Being familiar with the area, this scenario is most likely (IMO) only if she were to have went straight in the launch, not have veered to the right. Going straight down the road leading to the launch and not stopping would have you going straight down the launch ramp. Saraland police are infamously known for pulling people over for any reason they can think of. & it’s not uncommon for them to follow people if nobody else is on the road. Not to say that some people can’t go unnoticed, of course that does happen. But if she was disoriented enough to drive into the water, it’s unlikely she would’ve passed by all the cops unstopped given the area and time of night. Traveling down Hwy 43 anytime after 10PM you are guaranteed to see multiple cops. Even if only driving a short distance.

It’s crazy to think I was in this exact spot pictured just last weekend, & many other times before.

Edited to fix sentence clarity - added word.

Attachments

• 163AEF09-4F6B-4541-83DE-EF8CC4D55CA9.jpeg
    163AEF09-4F6B-4541-83DE-EF8CC4D55CA9.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I do not believe she drove herself into that bayou.

Going on things learned from Emily Anne Dull's death, they wouldn't call it a homicide based on position within the cabin since water flow and roll can make the body float around, even if it was once buckled in. If she was in the trunk or they found a ligature, she was tied, has an obvious gunshot wound, etc they can surmise. After nearly a year, she would be mostly skeletal, but missing clothing would also indicate foul play. LE may be backtracking now, but I doubt they found the car by accident and I doubt they're investigating a homicide "just in case". There has been sufficient evidence suggesting foul play up to now IMO.

I am relieved she has been found, but saddened she is deceased. I want her little girl to have answers - I hope they can piece this one together so Danni isn't joining Emily in having no rest.

B0873OV.jpg

ddWTaCE.jpg

Cassie Fambro - NBC 15

I'v been following the case since the very beginning and obviously I can't speak for everyone but personally I doubt it. My own opinion is that the family of her baby's father knows more about her disappearance than they've said. TOTALLY unrelated (sarcasm), it's interesting and pretty surprising we haven't heard from JDT since this discovery.
Picture shows Danniella Vian's
Exactly one month before DNV was last seen she made this wonderful goals list, things were really looking up in her life, she was getting more and more time with her daughter. It's always possible it was self inflicted but I'm leaning towards someone did this to her.[/QUO"
Agree. Those of us who began following this case on Day 1 agree that the child's father and his family know a lot more than they have let on. My hope is LE already knows a lot too.

Family desperate for clues in Alabama mother’s disappearance

The caption says an image of the make and model of Danniella's car, and not here's a pic of her car but the tag says Pearl Motors so I wonder if this is a picture of her actual car. If so I don't see the same damage to the front drivers side wheel area as is shown in the video

Yeah no this damage was not there when she bought the car. There is a slight dent on either the driver or passenger side door near the handle that was pointed out when she was missing as something that people could look for when looking in parking lots.

Did DV buy a car with a dented front quarter?

The front fender dent is unusual. It looks like a high impact (high in height), straight into the panel from the side and avoiding the door. Not something you would get while driving into the water, IMO. High impact suggest SUV/pickup etc. Did someone drive into her car from the side to disable/pin her car?

Wonder what the POI(s) drive and if they have had repairs in the last 9 months...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 3.47.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 3.47.35 PM.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 66

The front fender dent is unusual. It looks like a high impact (high in height), straight into the panel from the side and avoiding the door. Not something you would get while driving into the water, IMO. High impact suggest SUV/pickup etc. Did someone drive into her car from the side to disable/pin her car?

Wonder what the POI(s) drive and if they have had repairs in the last 9 months...
Good observation and theory.

Fastest route is 17 miles, approximately 26 minutes on the highway. But apparently there are other ways to go that would go through downtown Mobile

Google Maps
OK, so possibly DNV's vehicle could have been rammed near the Shell station by someone following her
causing DNV to pull off the road. She could have been murdered in her new car, then the body and car driven by murderer or accomplice to the boat ramp/creek and submerged.

The person she was with that night allegedly dropped off a rental car at midnight that night after they separated. Wonder if there was any damage?

From the damage I am seeing there are scratches on the front plastic part of the bumper ... marked in red on the last image. That suggests to me that the vehicle hit something only slightly higher than her car.

59537050_329034684399300_6923799374950563840_n.jpg

58905982_329034694399299_745417331139674112_n.jpg

59387462_329034717732630_6633729567385190400_n.jpg

upload_2019-5-3_15-8-14.png

OK, so possibly DNV's vehicle could have been rammed near the Shell station by someone following her
causing DNV to pull off the road. She could have been murdered in her new car, then the body and car driven by murderer or accomplish to the boat ramp/creek and submerged.

The damage almost looks like a hammer or something was taken to the car, the wheel and rim look to be fine. I'd think there'd be more damage if a car rammed into her car?

The person she was with that night allegedly dropped off a rental car at midnight that night after they separated. Wonder if there was any damage?
Good thought. I recall many of us never suspected that person. I bet LE already know if there was damage. However, that person could probably have gotten DNV to pull over without ramming her vehicle.....unless of course they had previously quarreled.

VERY respectfully snipped by me
Great screen grabs. I'm wondering if this could have happened while pulling the car out of the water or when it went into the water, maybe hitting a pole or something along to edge of the boat ramp?? After watching the video repeatedly and seeing these screen shots, I don't think I'm putting much stock into these dents having a whole lot to do with the crime or being of huge significance. I am still very curious about the back window being down though

The damage almost looks like a hammer or something was taken to the car, the wheel and rim look to be fine. I'd think there'd be more damage if a car rammed into her car?

Now that you say it that's what it looks like to me. The dents are so deep but they are small. My husband hit a deer last summer on the highway and it ran into the section of the car that looks to be damaged on DNV's car - and there were 2 or 3 big shallow dents after the smashed headlight where the deer ran into the car and then bounced twice (sorry for the graphic image).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa