Sean Mulveyhill Accused of Rape

Cappuccino

Reaction score
"Sean Mulveyhill, who led the campaign of bullying in South Hadley that led to the suicide of a County Clare teen, has been accused of rape by a college student
Sean Mulveyhill, the former high school senior in South Hadley, Massachusetts, who orchestrated a bullying campaign that led to the suicide of Irish-born Phoebe Prince in 2010, has been accused of the rape of a college girl."

Bully behind Phoebe Prince's suicide accused of rape

And I see he was also arrested for breaking and entering in 2013. I wonder if he'd been taught some consequences when he was in High School would he be facing prison now?

I've wondered the same. I also I suspect he has been surrounded by people who have told him he did nothing wrong. I can't imagine why the college hired someone with his background to bartend. Kevin Cullen of the Boston Globe has been covering this. Earlier this month, a judge extended the previously granted harassment prevention order so he can't go near the student. The college finally fired him. It seems like this kid has had a lot of people covering up for him.

I am not surprised Sean Mulveyhill is in trouble and got accused of rape. I knew he would be a career criminal.

As flora256 said, he was surrounded by enablers who covered up for him. An all too common pattern we have seen in the past with Joran van der Sloot, Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar, Jimmy Savile, and Richard Strauss.

Last edited:
This man was my uncle. I'm told he lived in the woods for a number of years. I never understood why. Until now. I was told in 2019 I'm no longer allowed to see him. Again- I never understood why. It is not my place to say this, but I'm sorry to everyone who suffered from this.

I am aware some of you may think I'm kidding. THAT MAN IS MY UNCLE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back